Tried my own cum a few times. Found it very salty a bit of a turn off even. When I jack off I often have the desire to eat my own cum but lose the desire when I ejaculate. During sex I often tell my wife I want her to sit on my face after I cum in her so I can clean her up and the talk turns us both on but haven’t followed through on it yet.
I've been eating my cum fairly regularly since I was physically able to cum. Did it change my mind? NO. I always knew I would love oral sex.
Newest: Sexsquatch | Daphne's Halloween, Part One / Part Two | Back Forty | Heartbombing [RR!]
Hottest: Skiing with Keith & Kate | Amy's Mom [RR!] | Band Camp | Lewd Beach | A Hole New World
Quote by joe71
I've been eating my cum fairly regularly since I was physically able to cum. Did it change my mind? NO. I always knew I would love oral sex.
On, and same thing when I tried another guys' cum. Absolutely loved it, wish I'd guzzled lots more cum when I was young.
Newest: Sexsquatch | Daphne's Halloween, Part One / Part Two | Back Forty | Heartbombing [RR!]
Hottest: Skiing with Keith & Kate | Amy's Mom [RR!] | Band Camp | Lewd Beach | A Hole New World
I taste my own still sometimes when I masturbate but having a load of someone else's cum in my mouth remains a dream.
On a difficult journey home, Kate finds love and sex in a fellow traveler.
And I first introduced Kate as a university student whose first time kind of sets the stage for her new story.