Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lewd Beach

"My first-ever visit to a nude beach turns wild."

62
27 Comments 27
15.1k Views 15.1k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Competition Entry: Quick and Risqué Sex

It was my first time visiting a nude beach.  

Yeah, I know, I know ...  this shouldn't be the start of a sex story.  Nudity is natural, and not necessarily sexual.  I shouldn't be getting horny seeing all those naked bodies.

But tell that to my lizard brain.  Deep down, I was getting excited, even with the near-total lack of women in the crowd.

Also, tell that to the other guys there.  As I walked through a more crowded, very all-male section of the beach, I noticed pairs of men coming and going from the woods behind the beach.

As I passed through this section, up ahead I actually saw one guy put his hand on the flaccid cock of his partner and start stroking it.  He quickly withdrew his hand when he saw me coming, maybe worried I might be a park ranger.

Despite the obvious action happening, I was not going to hook up with some random stranger. But I was still horny as hell.  When I reached a quieter section of the beach, I myself ducked into the woods to take care of things solo. I came into my hand and slurped it down. 

As I made my way back onto one of the main paths, I saw a topless couple coming from the direction of the beach entrance.  The woman had a dark brown ponytail, a deep tan with lots of freckles; really cute.  She was also pregnant, maybe three to four months, which was starting to show in her large-ish breasts' darkened nipples and enlarged areolae.

The guy in the couple was Asian, just under 6 feet.  Sorry, I didn't notice more details about him. In retrospect, I should have.

As we got close enough to really see each other, the woman suddenly gave me a reflexive smile, bigger than I would normally expect from a stranger. 

After they passed, I looked down and realized my penis, though soft, was still red and enlarged from my jerk session. It was clear she had reacted to that.

An instant later I heard a male voice behind me shout, "Hey, Joe!"

I whirled around to see the guy in the couple was my former coworker, Ted. 

We greeted each other as if we'd just bumped into each other on the street, Ted introducing his wife as Jeri.  Pretending it wasn't awkward, we made the expected small talk about Ted's new job, the office politics where I still worked, and their soon-to-be second child.

But as the conversation turned to Jeri's pregnancy, she nonchalantly said, "Ugh, this pregnancy has got me thinking about sex nonstop"  Biting her lower lip and grinning slyly at me, she tilted her head towards the woods and inquired, "Care to join us?"

Ted put his hand on my shoulder and encouraged me: "It pretty much takes two guys to satisfy her right now.  And seeing all those dudes going into the woods drives her crazy whenever we come here."

AspenPeeks
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AspenPeeks

I know I'd sworn off getting with some random guy here, but Ted and Jeri weren't some random guy.  Of course, this was just as illegal.

We ran back into the woods, finding a spot big enough for us to play.  While Ted smoothed out a blanket between the trees, Jeri peeled off her black lycra bottoms and walked up to me.

Jeri and I started kissing, and when she tasted the cum still on my breath she exclaimed, "Mmmm, naughty boy!"  My hand quickly moved to one of her full, soft breasts.  She moaned and started grinding her clitoris against my dick.

Ted came up behind Jeri, kissing her on the neck and wrapping one of his hands around her other, neglected breast.

After a couple of minutes, Jeri broke the kiss and lay down on the blanket, Ted kneeling beside her head so she could suck him.

I got down next to Jeri and started sucking on those spectacular tits.

I tasted milk coming into my mouth, sweet and pleasant.  My hand moved down to start working on her exceptionally wet pussy.  Despite her swollen belly, she arched her back to press her clit hard against my hand.  

Soon I just had to taste those juices firsthand, moving down between Jeri's legs.  I parted her labia and dug right in, savoring the tangy taste.  I reached around her elevated legs to work her tits with my hands. She seemed to want her clit stimulated really hard, grinding it into my face.  I gave her clit more attention than most women would usually like, but it seemed to drive her wild.

Writhing and panting, Jeri asked to switch things up, getting on top of Ted in a 69 while I entered her from behind.

As was I pumping Jeri's hot slot, I could sometimes feel Ted's busy tongue on the underside of my dong.  Jeri was starting to make cummy noises at this point and had pulled her mouth off him, so I reached awkwardly under her to stroke his cock.

This sent both Jeri and me over the edge at almost the same time.  Her orgasm went on for a minute, and I kept pumping as she got squishier and sloppier from my cum, but Ted slurped it all up as it oozed out.  Soon she collapsed to the side.

Jeri and I then both moved up to take turns eating Ted's still-hard cock.  As he approached orgasm, I took over and consumed most of his load, some of it dripping down my chin.  Jeri licked that off and shared it back with Ted.

We quickly gathered up our things, so as not to push our luck and be discovered.  

The three of us would end up getting together several more times, though not at the beach, while Jeri was still pregnant.

Published 
Written by joe71
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments