Do strip clubs turn you on or not?

last reply
89 replies
8.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I am a believer of admiring beauty in all its forms, but in my limited experience going to strip clubs I have been more turned off by the falseness than anything else. The girls tell you their fake stories with fake names and then fake enthusiasm while performing an intimate act in exchange for money. Does anyone else share this sentiment?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree i would much rather spend my time and money on a woman who has all her cards on the table and is truly into me.
Lurker
0 likes
When I was younger, very much so. But i quickly realized that hard earned cash could be better spent on a lady who I actually have a shot with. I cannot remember the last time I was in one to be honest.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've never been to a strip club but i imagine they would turn me on yes.

I only really want to go so i can tick it off my "list"
Lurker
0 likes
Strip Clubs are THIS:

(A guy hands you a MENU. You are HUNGRY... You look, you CHOOSE... THen the Guy says, "OH! WE don't ACTUALLY serve FOOD!!!!")

What's the fucking point?

Not MY thing...

xx Steph
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

Strip Clubs are THIS:

(A guy hands you a MENU. You are HUNGRY... You look, you CHOOSE... THen the Guy says, "OH! WE don't ACTUALLY serve FOOD!!!!")

What's the fucking point?

Not MY thing...

xx Steph

Well they served me in San Francisco.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Nope! I had rather have my own private strip club in my bedroom. Maybe I should install a pole!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by dpw

Well they served me in San Francisco.

My friend Ray, (THE straightest queen I have EVER met, told me this story... He in San Francesca, FIRST NIGHT THERE, his mates bring him to this COOL bar... It's NICE... It's... Okay...)

Two Nights Later, Ray, (Who is a high-school head teacher) finds himself at a loose end... He goes BACK to the friendly bar his guys took him too a few days before... The BOUNCER stops him at the door and asks, "Have you been here before?"

Ray says, "Oh yes!"

He desends the stairs. (At the bottom of which a guy in a hammock is sucking dick while being fist-fucked...)

LEATHER NIGHT!!!!!!!

He stayed.

(Had a REAL good time...)

TRUE STORY! (Hi Jayne!)

xx SF

Ray was a schoolfriend of mine. ONCE, (because we both planned to study history) in High-School, we found ourselves TOGETHER in the Career Advisory Officer's office... She was calling Trinity College Dublin... She said, "I have a few queries here..."

Ray interrupted and said, "JUst one, HE'S straight..."

And that ACTUALLY happened. IN 1978!!!!!!!

(Ray is currently a Head Master at a private school, one of THe Best in Ireland.)

xx SF
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It all depends on the club... Most of the time I've been turned on and left very satisfied, and there are others where I couldn't get out of the building fast enough.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

My friend Ray, (THE straightest queen I have EVER met, told me this story... He in San Francesca, FIRST NIGHT THERE, his mates bring him to this COOL bar... It's NICE... It's... Okay...)

Two Nights Later, Ray, (Who is a high-school head teacher) finds himself at a loose end... He goes BACK to the friendly bar his guys took him too a few days before... The BOUNCER stops him at the door and asks, "Have you been here before?"

Ray says, "Oh yes!"

He desends the stairs. (At the bottom of which a guy in a hammock is sucking dick while being fist-fucked...)

LEATHER NIGHT!!!!!!!

He stayed.

(Had a REAL good time...)

TRUE STORY! (Hi Jayne!)

xx SF

Ray was a schoolfriend of mine. ONCE, (because we both planned to study history) in High-School, we found ourselves TOGETHER in the Career Advisory Officer's office... She was calling Trinity College Dublin... She said, "I have a few queries here..."

Ray interrupted and said, "JUst one, HE'S straight..."

And that ACTUALLY happened. IN 1978!!!!!!!

(Ray is currently a Head Master at a private school, one of THe Best in Ireland.)

xx SF

Hamock? That's a sling! LMAO.
Did he join in the fun?
I had a great time there. At the strip/sex show club, there were all these notices saying that you can't touch the performers. I didn't until one guy got off the stage and put his cock in my mouth! I just did what came naturally.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I think Strip Clubs are a waste of my money. I don't bother. The last time I went over 10 years ago it was just women stripping and sitting down and spreading their legs for tips. There was very little dancing. It was just women spreading their legs and their pussy.
I don't know.....I'd rather watch women dancing at a nightclub or dance club and use my imagination.
0 likes
Never been turned on by them, but never been in one. I heard things about them, but really are those statements mentioned so far fetched? I heard strippers can make hundreds every night, and where do you think the money comes from? Your hard earned money you sweated, and became incredibly tired while working to receive. The strippers aren't interested in you at all, and the best you get is a hard on. You can't touch them either. Them and you are being watched like hawks. As Robert Englund said in Zombie Strippers: You better make sure the only thing that comes out of your pants is a tip for the girls. You like the sight for one song, and that's it. Seriously, how is it such a successful business? I'm completely clueless on that.

Lurker
0 likes
Male or female strippers they both turn me on
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
I'm fairly neutral to them, to be honest. Often times when I go to one, it's just a 'venue change' when hanging out in town with some buddies. There's at least one strip club near every 'hot spot' of my city, so they're rather accessible when going out.

I can enjoy it if it's just for chatting and having a drink with some friends while a few beautiful women dance on stage, though it kinda loses its appeal to me when the crowd gets lame and I start feeling like a desperate man that needs to pay to see a woman naked. I'm fairly relaxed and laid-back when I go to one.

So yeah, I can enjoy it mostly for the ambiance, though if it was just about the sex I'd rather stay at home and browse pictures/videos over the internet; it's free and I can play with my dick whenever I want.
Lurker
0 likes
Some maybe. But they're not my go-to
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
It's complicated for me. I've had fun just hanging out with the guys before, but I've also gotten depressed more than once when spotting a sad/tired/bored look on a stripper's face. I had a lap dance for my birthday once that was wildly hot, and took a girlfriend to one once that ended up pretty hot as well. Still, sometimes seeing the real person behind the stripper's facade just makes me want to slink out guiltily. I haven't gone to one in a decade at least.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
They used to be when I was a regular and a couple of the girls let me finger their pussies
The Linebacker
0 likes
I love the sleazy atmosphere as those places ooze raunchy fun. My wife and I love to go to strip clubs together. Its also fun to go with a bunch of friends.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes, but I haven't been to one in years.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Not really but I appreciate the effort most of the dancer put forth
Constant Gardener
0 likes
I'll never understand the guys who go to a strip club seeking their next girlfriend and then leave disappointed when they don't receive that deep interpersonal relationship after three lap dances and a coupla weak drinks purchased.

Probably the same dudes who think a dollar tip is normal and five bucks is really showing major interest.

I've enjoyed a handful of clubs over the years, but like a normal nightclub - I'd never go to one with another dude and hope to have a good time.

Some are skanky dives and some are way too pretentious. It all depends on your own attitude when you choose to enter one. Have a good attitude and don't be a cheapskate or a stalking misogynist and chances are you'll have a decent time.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
0 likes
Never gone and not all that interested. A one-on-one strip show (ie. her stripping just for me or vice versa) in a private spot is more to my taste.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never been to one. Is that weird?
Someone has to be the Villain
Fireman
0 likes
I haven't been to a strip club in years. When I did go it was very rare for me to get turned on. I went because a good of friend liked to go and I went because he wanted to.