In your butt

last reply
14 replies
1.2k views
1 watcher
7 likes
Active Ink Slinger
1 like

For those of you that enjoy toys or fingers in your butt, would you enjoy it right after you already orgasmed? In other words, if I sucked your dick until you cum, then I tried to put something in your butt, would you welcome it or reject it?

1 like

I’ve always enjoyed butt play, especially when getting a blowjob. Butt play after orgasm would precipitate more for both of us 😊

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Haven’t had too much experience but messing around I think the prostate isn’t like the cock which gets extremely sensitive after coming. So I think a nice fingering right after would be appreciated. Would probably either extend the orgasm or just lead to a new round of shenanigans.

Active Ink Slinger
3 likes

I'm always excited to put things in my butt.

Headbanging ape from cold North 🤘
0 likes

Would be interesting to try to see what effect it has. I am not sure offhand. I have only played in my own butt and that was during masturbation.

Celebrating a couple of my older, less viewed stories:

Have you ever had love Rekindled?

The god came to her In the Waters That Bring Life.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

Quote by Mckayla1991

I'm always excited to put things in my butt.

"Things" seem quite a long list, waiting for intriguing details 😉

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Anytime is a good time

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I’d definitely love to feel that!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I don't know if I would enjoy it or not as I have not experienced it, but I would be willing to give it a go.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

With the right perso at the right time…yep I would enjoy that.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Although I do enjoy it, I’m not super into back door play. That being said, if one wanted to play back there after I already came, I’d probably like it although not with the same enthusiasm as I would pre-orgasm. It might be a great way to keep the fun going before the next round though.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

I do enjoy some anal stimulation, before climax would be better, but if I was with a beautiful woman, I might let her do most anything to me. It's only fair since I will be putting something much bigger than a finger in her ass.

0 likes

I am very curious about anal play and have had a little but yeah why not after I have cum

The Linebacker
0 likes

My wife can put fingers it or put in a very small vibe, But nothing else. No way anything big.