Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Is One Kiss Cheating?

last reply
24 replies
3.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes

Found out she kissed someone. Is it cheating?

26 votes remaining
Oh definitely. (14 votes) 54%
Not at all. (7 votes) 27%
Maybe. Depends on a few factors. (21 votes) 81%
Maybe magneto reluctance and capacitor duractance. (0 votes) 0%
Lurker
0 likes
This is a variation of the question posed in Ask Gals.

You found out she kissed someone recently. Do you consider that cheating?
Lurker
0 likes
Yes !
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Yep. if its live...nope if its cyber smile
Words are the brushes that paint the images on the canvass of our minds.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yeah would be pretty pissed off if I seen my girl kiss another guy. Her kissing another girl is different though - I wouldn't mind - my friends cant understand that.
"One half of the world cannot understand the pleasures of the other." ~ Jane Austen
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I really don't think so, although it would really depend on the type. Just a peck on the lips would definitelynot be cheating in my book.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Depends on so many things, type of relationship, type of kiss, type of lipstick (not really, just kidding).

But suppose she is the one girl I'm exclusive with and she's kissing another guy intimate, even for one time, then yes thats definately cheating for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
it would depend on if I kissed someone else or if I was kissed if he kissed me unexpectedly then I do not consider it cheating....if he kissed me without me asking for it....

Behind every strong soldier there is even a stronger woman who raised him " Proud Army Mom"
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I would not consider it cheeting if she did it in front of me, then it would be hot I would think. But if she tried to hide it, then yeah, it would be cheeting.
How can a woman be expected to be happy with a man who insists on treating her as if she were a perfectly normal human being?
Lurker
0 likes
I think people spend too much time worrying about what constitutes "cheating". Whatever your exact definition may be, just ask yourself "Would my significant other not want me to be doing this?" If the answer is yes, then it can be defined as cheating (if such a definition is even required). In general, most women will be opposed to having you show romantic affection to another woman, and the more affection/contact the worse it is. Think of it as a spectrum rather than a distinct cut-off point.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No... I get several hugs and kisses every day, nothing passionate or sensual about them. If one of them shot their tongue down my throat... Then that would be a different story.
Algol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If you kissed another passionately would you consider that cheating?
Torture the data long enough and they will confess to anything.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by myself
If you kissed another passionately would you consider that cheating?

Kissing with passion won't stop at kissing...
Algol
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Algol
No... I get several hugs and kisses every day, nothing passionate or sensual about them. If one of them shot their tongue down my throat... Then that would be a different story.

It would then be called: Fucking ?

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
Quote by Algol

It would then be called: Fucking ?

No, but it would be getting closer to it.78Xy96supVTswW7F
Algol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Algol

Gotta go with Algol. Given my Euro-centric culture and background it's kind of hard to avoid the hugs and kisses on a daily basis where I live.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Lurker
0 likes
Depends on what type of kissing you mean. If it's on a cheek it's usually a greeting. But if you are getting full on tongue lashing lip smacking kisses..I would consider that cheating. lol.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Depends on who it is and what part of the body she is kissing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree with Syd. If the kiss is without my knowledge, it's cheating. If I know, it's HOT.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A kiss? come on, why the hell are people so freakin jealous????

things happen. I certainly wouldn't begrudge her a kiss.
Clumeleon
0 likes
It depends on the circumstances. Everyone can have moments of weakness (especially when alcohol is involved), no matter how strong their relationship is.
It is certainly a forgivable offense, but it could be an indication of bigger problems in the relationship.

However, I've always considered "cheating" to mean sexual intercourse, or a prolonged intimate relationship.
Cogent Sensualist
0 likes
Cheating is doing anything outside of the understood relationship boudaries. If we're exclusive then a kiss (beyond a friendly or social one, of course) is cheating. If we're open, then it's only cheating if she's out of bounds, like doing it without my knowledge or with someone I don't know about or is otherwise not allowed, etc. If we're not exclusive, then no harm, no foul.

Claro?
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by DamonX
I think people spend too much time worrying about what constitutes "cheating". Whatever your exact definition may be, just ask yourself "Would my significant other not want me to be doing this?" If the answer is yes, then it can be defined as cheating (if such a definition is even required). In general, most women will be opposed to having you show romantic affection to another woman, and the more affection/contact the worse it is. Think of it as a spectrum rather than a distinct cut-off point.

This is a great answer and exactly the way I feel. It all depends on what you know will piss off your partner. Some women would consider sending another woman un-flirty text messages that are meant to get that other woman's attention somehow as cheating. Everyone has different standards on this and it's up to the couple to figure that out.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
Quote by DamonX

This is a great answer and exactly the way I feel. It all depends on what you know will piss off your partner. Some women would consider sending another woman un-flirty text messages that are meant to get that other woman's attention somehow as cheating. Everyone has different standards on this and it's up to the couple to figure that out.

Agreed. There's not much more I can add to this, but I'd never want my significant other to be kissing anyone else, so this would fall in the 'definitely cheating' category for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I sure wouldn't be that upset about a kiss.
Lurker
0 likes
there are some levels of cheating. Kissing is not at higher level, but not at lower level too. I don't think it is so innocent