My question to you men...

last reply
94 replies
9.2k views
1 watcher
2 likes
Lurker
0 likes
If you could choose your favorite female private body part, which one would you choose? All of the above is NOT an answer and you can only have one.
*Ass
*Boobs
*Pussy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ass. Not a doubt in my mind. Love a womans butt.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Boobs.... I have a breast fetish
0 likes
Boobs. I definitely have a bit of a thing for them.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Yes!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Pussy. When I meet an attractive woman, one of the first things that crosses my mind...how does she taste. The second...how does she groom her pubic hair. I think the vagina is absolutely beautiful!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Way I heard it, when God created Adam, He was so pleased with himself that he went to the bar with Peter for a couple of jars to celebrate; and why wouldn't he?

What he'd not realized was that when He left his workshop, an errant wind had blown the blue print off the light box.

On His return He found the blueprint on the floor, put it back onto the lightbox, and carried on creating the second example, not realizing He'd put it on back to front.

The result as we know was Eve, and I feel serendipity had achieved perfection: why would we imperfect copies of the first prototype deign to prefer one part of the perfect form over another?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I just love a ladies rear
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am a boob man and I do love a nice handful.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Definitely pussy. I can do much more with that than the other parts.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Im not choosing, and you can't make me!
0 likes
Quote by DaughterSarah
If you could choose your favorite female private body part, which one would you choose? All of the above is NOT an answer and you can only have one.
*Ass
*Boobs
*Pussy

A ladies ass 100% of the time.
Lurker
0 likes
Love a cute pert ass
0 likes
To be honest...NONE of the above would be my candid answer. I'm actually most attracted by a woman's facial features and beauty...before figure attributes. If I had to choose from the 3 parts of the anatomy listed, I'd go with A = Ass .... love being behind it, and totally being buried deep in it !
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Pussy - love the way it feels, tastes, looks.
Lurker
0 likes
Overall, pussy. If we're talking about just to look at, ass.
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Her ass always gets my attention, but really I’m a leg man
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
None of the above. Eyes first, always.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As some others have said, I prefer a woman's face to any of the other three. I will spend a lot more time looking at a woman's face and into her eyes than I will anything else and usually when I am looking at those other things, the lights are low and my vision isn't the best anyway!
0 likes
Quote by Milik_the_Red
Her ass always gets my attention, but really I’m a leg man

Wonder who your looking at??
Click below to see

Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Quote by Simplicity

Wonder who your looking at??

Have you seen your avatar?
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Her face. The rest is irrelevant if her face looks like it was hit by a frying pan a few times.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Pussy without a doubt
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My favorite part is not a private part. But of the choices it would be pussy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Pussy dripping with another man's cum.