nipple size

last reply
82 replies
11.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Hi, I am wondering if you guys care about nipple size. My friend thinks hers are too large and was telling me last night that she wants to reduce them surgically. Do guys prefer a certain size and are big ones a turn off? thanks.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A clarification question: are we talking about the actual nipple or about the areola?
I haven't seen any nipples that I would consider being too large. Concerning areolas there are more noticeable differences and sometimes derogatory lingo is used for big areolas by men who prefer smaller ones.
For me personally it's mostly about the proportions. How breast, areola and nipple size up against each other. A great balance would probably make for a subjectively nicer looking total.

But honestly, any guy turning down a woman for something like nipple/breast/areola size is a moron.
I'm not a fan of cosmetic/plastic surgery but if your friend is considering it then make sure she wants to have it done for herself, not to please some dumb ass boyfriend.
Insert typical super smart ass comment courtesy of thepainter here.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by thepainter
A clarification question: are we talking about the actual nipple or about the areola?

But honestly, any guy turning down a woman for something like nipple/breast/areola size is a moron.
I'm not a fan of cosmetic/plastic surgery but if your friend is considering it then make sure she wants to have it done for herself, not to please some dumb ass boyfriend.

Gotta agree with Painter on this one.

If I have to confess a preference, it is for the 'responsive' nipple, you know, the ones that, when caressed/sucked just right can stand out proud and as hard as my lance. Don't ask why, I just like them like that.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No preference and big ones aren't a turn off. Unless they are as huge as a pancake? Which is not even possible? Or is it? Hmmm, come to think of it, maybe that would even turn me on!
Ok stopping my train of thoughts.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
No. I've never been turned of by a woman's nipples no matter what size they were.
Smiley Guru
0 likes
Big nipples are a huge turn on for a lot of guys, because they are just so sexy! Then again so are small ones, (and in between ones.)

In general, nipples are good and each one is like a beautiful snowflake, with a twin sister.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Not a guy, but I thought I might add - I think a guy would be less turned on by surgical scars, than he would by big nipples...

I saw a woman who got breast reduction - and you know, more power to her, because it made her more comfortable and confident with herself now she isn't breaking her back. But unlike breast implants where they can slit under the arm, and put them in, they had to cut up with under side of her boob, remove her nipple, then put it back on. She's still a lovely looking girl, but once that bra comes off that scarring is more offputting to me than if she had overly large nipples... Also, surgery is likely to decrease sensitivity, to breast area and nipples and that sucks all the fun out of them... And it may interfere with feeding if she has babies later in life... There are a lot of long term things related to this.

And as someone above said - if the bloke is put off by her having nipples that are 'too large' then there's something wrong there, with him,.

I however have the opposite problem and think mine are too small :/
Lurker
0 likes
No, nipple size does not matter. I love to see puffed out areola with nipples poking out from them but that goes back to my early days. She should not reduce her nipples, although I have not seen them. Hope this helps.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love nipples and enjoy larger ones ! as well as smaller ones lol
I find nipples to be such a turn on, my preference is definitely larger ones!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
The bigger the better!
Lurker
0 likes
If you surgically reduce your nipples it would make you look bizzare.... turn off...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Angelique
Hi, I am wondering if you guys care about nipple size. My friend thinks hers are too large and was telling me last night that she wants to reduce them surgically. Do guys prefer a certain size and are big ones a turn off? thanks.

They are all great, and all a turn-on!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nipple size, like breast size, is an individual taste. But I would feel pretty confident that most men REALLY don't care too much about the size of either. It's how they react to stimulus that becomes in turn a turn on for guys. And most guys would want to see, feel, taste real brests and real nipples, not surgery enhanced, non responsive flesh.

Just my opinion of course.t32MMtqXRIsk8DZa
Lurker
0 likes
flapjack areolas are not something that i ever want to encounter in real life..
Lurker
0 likes
I want to try some small or medium sized ones as I've only had large nipples. I've never had a problem, and agree with everyone: "PLEASE LEAVE THEM NATURAL!!!" If she is selfconscious and willing to take the chances if them being screwed up the she has the right to change it. But honestly why mess with one of the most sensitive parts of your body. Would be like a guy thinking his little head is too big and wants to have it reduced. Not going to happen very much I think.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by HannahBirdy
Not a guy, but I thought I might add - I think a guy would be less turned on by surgical scars, than he would by big nipples...

I saw a woman who got breast reduction - and you know, more power to her, because it made her more comfortable and confident with herself now she isn't breaking her back. But unlike breast implants where they can slit under the arm, and put them in, they had to cut up with under side of her boob, remove her nipple, then put it back on. She's still a lovely looking girl, but once that bra comes off that scarring is more offputting to me than if she had overly large nipples... Also, surgery is likely to decrease sensitivity, to breast area and nipples and that sucks all the fun out of them... And it may interfere with feeding if she has babies later in life... There are a lot of long term things related to this.

And as someone above said - if the bloke is put off by her having nipples that are 'too large' then there's something wrong there, with him,.

I however have the opposite problem and think mine are too small :/

What did this woman do, get her reduction work done at a butcher shop? I dated a woman who went from an F-cup to a beautiful and very erotic C-cup, which more closely matched her body size. On her, the nipple also had to be repositioned. I spent 4 days with her and found no noticeable scaring at all on her. Her nipples were even more responsive than before, according to her. I guess it all depends on the quality of the surgical procedures and the skill of the doctor.

Reading Lush Stories!
Lurker
0 likes
I love nipples of all sizes. Big nipples and Areola are great for sucking on! Never change your body. Self doubt is someone else's misguided jealous point of view.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Playmale
In general, nipples are good and each one is like a beautiful snowflake, with a twin sister.

I am a woman, but wanted to point out, that is a FABULOUS description!!!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Big nipples are definitely a turn on for me
Lurker
0 likes
No real preference. All shape and sizes seem to attract my tongue and lips - equal opportunity nipple admirer.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No matter big or small are still nipple. As long as they are natural, it is appealing.
Lurker
0 likes
no big small no difference.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Kenny8227
No matter big or small are still nipple. As long as they are natural, it is appealing.

Have you seen man-made or false nipples, Kenny, affixed to natural or enhanced breasts?
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
OMG I love big nipples and areolas. You probably guessed that if you have looked at my wife's pictures!!

Variety is the spice of life--I hope she didn't have the surgery!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I did not know nipples could be reduced. I think its a dumb idea to do it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
OK I am a female but I thought I could give my here any ways...

I went to the tattoo shop with my son so he could get his next tat done and there was a woman there, she was a very large woman ( I am a sexy BBW ) ok and she was having these nipple piercings removed that had become ingrown some how. ( yes ewww ) any who everyone could see her nipples and DAMNNN!!!! I had never seen nipples that freaking big. The areolas looked like slices of bologna if I had nipples that looked like that I would find away to have then reduced. After I saw her nipples I went to the bathroom and pulled my boobs out to see if mine were ugly like hers you know cause I am a big girl.. not as big as she is but damn... Thank God my nipples are a nice size, and when errect they are long and very sexy......

Behind every strong soldier there is even a stronger woman who raised him " Proud Army Mom"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wouldn't mess with the way they are, unless there was a health problem. Get her over her phobia about them. Make her feel better about herself,
Well that's just my opinion, sorry if you don't like.

BigDaddyRich