Prostate Orgasms for males

last reply
19 replies
3.3k views
5 watchers
12 likes
Rookie Scribe
2 likes
Just wonder if other guys have been able to have prostate orgasms and what toys they have tried. I have had them before, but no luck with toys yet.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No, never had one. Had anal play but no orgasms from it.
1 like
Got it using my finger a couple times. Definitely a different sensation from a straight orgasm. Have never tried a toy but likely would have to go that route to experience it again on my own. My fingers are getting a stiff with age. Now, with a willing partner...
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
I use a dildo called “Big ass bumper” available in the UK from Pulse and Cocktails. I’ve seen it sold elsewhere, but a google image search “big ass bumper pulse and cocktails” brings up the item. It an 8” long 2” diaper very ribbed black dildo.

I had tried other smaller items and they felt good, but never orgasmic. Prostate massages I occasionally got a jolt a pleasure when she happened to connect with prostate, but that rare and maybe just a couple of strokes in 20 minutes or so. I tried this one, which is big, more out of curiosity if it would even fit.

The stretch as it goes in, smaller sleeker toys once in past the outer sphincter just slide in, but the size of This one, meant I can feel the outer splinter, then a couple of inches deeper, the inner sprinter has to open, and that stretching and the pop feeling as it gives way it delightful and the first couple of full insertions really feel amazing as all the dildo ridges push through and rub. After a couple minutes I can start pumping it in and out gently, I’m not sure what part is hitting the prostate, is it the round head hitting it or the shaft rubbing underneath it? But very quickly I’ll have the urgent feeling of needing to pee.

The first few times I stopped, took it out and tried to pee and nothing came out, so I tried to just continue next time, bit of pumping, the OMG I’m needing to pee, just kept going then sphincter and abdomen muscles all tightened up and the muscles all used when really pushing a pee all kicked in and out shot very clear liquid. It was very much like an orgasm feeling but a bit different. Nothing felt in my balls, the normal contracting and release, the liquid didn’t have the normal thicker consistency of cum, the orgasm felt it came from the base of my penis deep inside me, the liquid was almost clear, maybe slightly white in colour, but it didn’t feel like I was peeing.

After a few seconds thinking “wow that was different, I did it”, normally I would have a wave of relaxation and tiredness come on, this time I didn’t. I slowly worked the dildo a few more strokes and could feel the pressure build up, went with it and had a second orgasm within a minute of the first, this time even more liquid and still no sperm in it.

Now after a few months or playing like this, about once a fortnight, I can spend two or three hours just playing around and orgasming over and over, as long as I keep my fluid levels up, I can keep going. I’ll have a few breaks of 10 minutes or so, keeping the dildo inserted but not pumping it to relax and give myself a break as I find that many orgasms truly exhausting. I also still finish with a normal wank at the end, a normal orgasm from my balls seems like normal makes the “I’m done” signals come in and I’ll then stop.
Rookie Scribe
2 likes
Have done it many times. Only recently can I make myself come regularly. Feels wonderful. Had 6 orgasms in a row. My whole body shook for 20 minutes. Never felt anything like that in my life I’m
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Tried an anal vibrator, did have a very nice/different type of orgasm. A painful experience after that has put me off from anal play now.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I use a vibrating prostate massager. It takes a while but when it hits the feeling is indescribable.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

I have had many. They are wonderful and always surprising. I once had 20 internal orgasms in one session. I only stopped from pure exhaustion.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I have also used a vibrating prostate massager and succeeding in having a very intense prostate orgasm a few times. It was a very different experience to having a normal one. In fact apart from only once I had 'dry' orgasms, and then masturbated afterwards. When I did this, I found that I produced loads more cum than just masturbating.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I have only had one prostate orgasms and that was when I was fucked by a guy for the very first time. I had only used toys up until that night.

Living bi-cariously through Lush
1 like

Don't currently have an anal toy, let alone a good one. Anyone tried the Aneros products? They seem to get a lot of attention.

When I was younger I would sometimes play with candles, and maybe half a dozen times I had prostate ejaculations. But it was always hard for me to get the right angle and depth, and I never figured out how to do it consistently. Was always extra exciting to have a big dollop of cum in my hand to slurp down when I hadn't fully orgasmed yet.

That said, I don't think I've experienced a true prostate orgasm. I would like to find the right toy for it, or even better a hot cock with the right angle to hit the spot if I ever figure it out.

My newest story! Midlife Renewal: Tiles and Smiles

I get dicked by a federal agent. My top-ten Noir Competition entry: Dick Job

Card catalog? Hard catalog! My library

Active Ink Slinger
2 likes

I had a g/f who introduced me to it. As she blew me, worked her finger in, found my prostate and gave me most explosive orgasm ever. She loved it as well as I. Got to point that she would tie me up tease and stroke me was intense. Ended up using prostate toy and gave me 3 orgasms. Miss her.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Many, many amazing PRostate O's from fingering and Aneros toys. I'm total Progasm Ice slut! Drives me wild.

0 likes

Quote by terrymo52
Just wonder if other guys have been able to have prostate orgasms and what toys they have tried. I have had them before, but no luck with toys yet.

My very first orgasm was a prostate orgasm. I had no toys, in fact I didn't even know toys existed. I used two fingers and the climax was amazing as I watched, for the first time, my own cum flowing from my cock. Since then, I have been hooked. I have had many toys since then but my favorite is a pink silicone vibe that hits just the right spot and will bring me to climax every time....I know I'm bad but I like what I like.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

that is so great you can do that and the way you do it. we need to chat about it sometime. i am in the cd room mostly

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by joe71

Don't currently have an anal toy, let alone a good one. Anyone tried the Aneros products? They seem to get a lot of attention.

When I was younger I would sometimes play with candles, and maybe half a dozen times I had prostate ejaculations. But it was always hard for me to get the right angle and depth, and I never figured out how to do it consistently. Was always extra exciting to have a big dollop of cum in my hand to slurp down when I hadn't fully orgasmed yet.

That said, I don't think I've experienced a true prostate orgasm. I would like to find the right toy for it, or even better a hot cock with the right angle to hit the spot if I ever figure it out.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Hey, Joe. I have a friend that I give a prostrate orgasm all the time. I have used his toys. But our favorite is my finger and rimming him. When he cums, he trembles and moans and falls flat on his belly. Than I roll him over and finish his orgasm. He tastes so good. I wish I could do this for you, Joe! We are meeting in his RV in about two weeks. We are already teasing each other. I will stay overnight with him... I know another p oegasm will happen ... maybe a couple!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I’ve tried many times with a couple of different toys but I’ve never been able to make it happen. It’s rather disappointing because I’ve heard that it feels amazing. I can never seem to come close to the finish line without cheating by stroking.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Yes, they can be achieved if you know what you are feeling for. I’ve have them in the shower using my finger. Just be sure you don’t run out of hot water! 😳