Tattoos?

last reply
9 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I know theres several topics on tattoos on women already but they are asking about whether men find girls having tattoos to be too masculine. I just want to know if theres any particular tattoos that men find sexy cause im considering getting one and want some ideas and want to be sure that it wouldnt be a turn off for anyone i see in the future lol. Can any of you guys post image examples of tattoos you've seen you really like?

Thanks
xoxo
0 likes
Antonia,
You have a beautiful body... treat is like a temple. Tattoo art is amazing, but it is permanent...
I love simple bamboo style shapes that mean something personal to you, have a story to them.... I have a folder of tattoos that I would love to share if yo like, but I would say...
Preserve the boobs - you already have a lovely pair...
Think abdomen or back, but don't go overboard

The right tattoo is sexy, the wrong tattoo is so bad...

See also the forum subject...
Sexy Tattoos
Lurker
0 likes
LOVE tats...but they have to be tasteful and at least semi-feminine like my girl has a tribal down the side of her stomach similar to the one above...VERY HOT as well as one dedicated to her family on her back shoulder blade...pretty cute..but its more for the meaning... and one on her foot thats cute...basically my motto when it comes to tats...if you need to dress up and be presentable and professional your tats shouldnt show, so i would locate them anywhere a dress and heels will cover...but thats just me...but i think tasteful back tattoos are hot tramp stamps ;) that extra little tat right on the pubic bone area (but that may lead a guy u are really into to just think your a slut: "because u like to show your tats off") lol so beware of that....i like em all really...but i must say that the hottest tattoo i have ever seen was a sexy girl with full length real life detailed wings that covered her entire back and crossed right over her ass and onto her butt...SOO HOT! but it was very realistic and high quality...would cost alot and mean many hours under the needle
Lurker
0 likes
O btw...for the love of god do not get them on or above your breasts! most trashy thing you can do...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by goose_74
O btw...for the love of god do not get them on or above your breasts! most trashy thing you can do...

You are definitely entitled to your opinion.
I have my kids names tattooed above my heart. I don't believe it's trashy at all.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I would just get something that you like or want and not worry too much about the guy angle. If a guy rejects you just because of a tattoo, he's probably not someone you even want to be with.

I have a small one on my inner wrist. I like it because the placement allows me to see it anytime I want, but it can also be covered with a thick watch or bracelet if I need to make it disappear. There is a great tattoo-cover-up make-up out there as well if you have something larger or need just nude-skin for a special occasion or for work. There's Dermablend and Kat Von D makes one too, available at Sephora.

The one I had done has meaning behind it, but if somehow they could make tattoos that only last five years, I'd probably get more - I love them, and think they can be quite beautiful and artistic. I even like the process of getting them inked. Make sure you go to a quality professional though - you get what you pay for and you will want the healing process to be smooth. Choose someone local (incase you need a touch-up - these are free by the way) and ask to see the artist's portfolio before you agree so you have a better idea of what to expect and what they specialize in.

I would pick something that has some meaning for you... you're less likely to regret it or get bored with the design.

Worst case scenario, ten years from now you can always have it lasered off if you don't want it anymore - it's not the end of the world. smile
Lurker
0 likes
They can be incredibly good but I prefer the larger, more artisitic designs on a lady instead of a few of the smaller ones which don't require so much artistic flair. Now a large back piece or shoulder piece can be bery good.
I know a girl who has a shoulder and sleeve piece, very large but the design is so feminin and dainty and the work is incredible, it looks amazing and she is so sure of herself that it doesn't bother her if she can fully cover it or not. I respect that, her body her canvas and if people don't like that then that's their issue.
I don't know if it's her artwork or attitude I find more attractive.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well if a tattoo for sexiness is what you are looking for I would say utilizing those magnificent breast of yours and putting one across the top. like Belladonna. Umm, you should probably avoid the tramp stamp, so played out. For my personal taste I'd pick the full shoulder tat or the back of the neck tattoo. Oww I have also seen a full leg wrap tattoo that can be super sexy, and a foot and ankle tattoo can be a nice one to start with.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
First off, tattoo removal is one of the fastest growing businesses in the US. Second, some employers still mandate 'no visible tattoos.' Third, some tattoo jobs go horribly wrong. Fourth, why? Fifth, what are the odds it will still seem like a good idea later? Can you think of anyone, outside of those who are really into the body art, who has ever said, "I'm sure glad I got that tat'" after more than a few weeks? Yes, I've seen nice tattoos, but never thought they improved a person's image. Plus, sadly, whenever someone talks about getting one, I remember the girl I met out on Hatteras, with a huge ugly purple and red blob on her bicep, result of a botched attempt to cover a botched tat.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I find tattoos on a girl a big turnoff. Keep your skin nice and soft, and don`t put any ink on it.