Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What is the best way a girl can ride a guy?

last reply
86 replies
8.6k views
2 watchers
20 likes
Living bi-cariously through Lush
0 likes

As some others have said, cowgirl facing me, so I can suck on her tits (and/or kiss her) while she grinds her clit on my pelvis. Having her ride my face is a close second.

Reverse CG is nice too, being able to suck on her neck and shoulders while working tits or clit, but most of the women I've been with usually want to be facing me, so I haven't done it a lot.

My newest story! Midlife Renewal: A Plan Cums Together

I get dicked by a federal agent. My top-ten Noir Competition entry: Dick Job

Card catalog? Hard catalog! My library

0 likes

Cowgirl is the best. Bouncing tits are always exciting as she rides me.

Voyeur @ f/64
4 likes

Constantly remind him of the stuff he forgot to do or how stupid his friends are or -- wait, I misunderstood the question. Never mind.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Cowgirl with a few flexible manoeuvres by both parties for mutual pleasure. So nice when you are in sync.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Simple is best for me. Bent over, very intimate. I can pretty much see and grab whatever I want. Reach around and grab some ass, suck or fondle her chest. Kisses and necking. And frankly, the sensation of her tits being dragged across my chest drives me wild.

On that note, we don't do this position too often. My partner is really good at it, and I've blacked out twice because I forgot to breathe.

Living bi-cariously through Lush
0 likes

Forward cowgirl, so I can suck on her tits, or alternate between that and kissing her. Also gives her a chance to grind her clit against my pelvis, which at least for some women has been essential (whether or not they fully realized it) in getting to orgasm.

My newest story! Midlife Renewal: A Plan Cums Together

I get dicked by a federal agent. My top-ten Noir Competition entry: Dick Job

Card catalog? Hard catalog! My library

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Reverse cowgirl. Yee haw! From what I've found, it's more pleasurable for her in that position. Let her ride!

"Being male is a matter of birth.
Being a man is a matter of age.
Being a gentleman is a matter of choice."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Holding tight in cowgirl

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Kneeling astride me facing me. In that position if she’s hairy I love it when she tickles my cock with her cunt fur. My wife can take me to cum just rubbing my erect cock with her her cunt bush like that. The position gives me a great view of her face, hair and tits above me and it’s the best position for caressing her legs and having a pre - fuck feel of her cunt.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Quote by Holeshot
Reverse cowgirl hits her just right the angle is awesome for my pleasure too...just need to have the proper placement of the mirror I think she is just as visual as me.

I like it too. variation on doggy, with the ability to control cock depth.

the only thing that I miss is holding on to shoulders, and having my tits felt.

unless there's a co guy in crime back there facing me. cock out.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Any way in which she puts on a show. Lets be honest, for her being on top does very little to anything to help her reach an orgasm, so if she is on top it is to get Him to have the time of his life.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

My experience has been that both participants enjoy this position.

Headbanging ape from cold North 🤘
0 likes

Facing forward is my preference. I like to see her face, see and touch her breasts when she's on top.

Celebrating a couple of my older, less viewed stories:

Have you ever had love Rekindled?

The god came to her In the Waters That Bring Life.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by Seeker4

Facing forward is my preference. I like to see her face, see and touch her breasts when she's on top.

I agree. Also, kissing while she rides you can be more passionate and intense. Essentially, you are more connected.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

Cowgirl, reverse cowgirl,or best of all my face like a bicycle.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Piggy back is probably the best way not sure.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by mmmmm_wong

Quote by mmmmm_wong

I like your concept…let’s try it 💋

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Cowgirl, I can play with her girls, tease her clit and love how hot she looks as she rides me

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Facing me with a slow grind, I love watching her face, playing with her tits, and watching her hips move.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Cowgirl style.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I like reverse as I am an ass fan and I enjoy watching my cock move in and out of her pussy. If the opportunity presents itself it is nice to finish with a little anal…same position. I know I always ask for a lot…you have to ask.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

If she knows how to move her hips then it's cowgirl. If she doesn't then skip it, I'll do the work and just take her doggy or mish..

**Smile, it's free therapy**
0 likes

These are my personal three favourite ways to do it.
Rank then im order of how you like it

XGX

❤️

Chat Moderator
0 likes

Quote by Georgia_27_8

Rank then im order of how you like it

#1... 2

#2... 3

#3... 1

smile

characterized by intense feeling; passionate; fervent