what is your biggest turn on? Why?

last reply
85 replies
9.2k views
1 watcher
18 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Id be be a hypocrite if I didn't say the bum.....

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Lately women wearing masks, physically the back right at the hips where there is a dimple on each side….

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

A smile (pre covid), beautiful eyes, and brains ( a sense of humor goes a long way).

0 likes

Quote by joe71

So when a woman shows romantic/sexual interest in me (anything from the more subtle to outright flirting) it's the most exciting thing ever.

The fuck is that like?

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Stockings. Everything about them turns me on. The feel, look, sound everything. Once I persuaded my wife to have sex with both of us wearing. Wow. I have never felt so turned on

Rookie Scribe
1 like

I love a beautiful lady wearing a lovely sexy black one piece swimsuit 🩱

Headbanging ape from cold North 🤘
0 likes

Being seduced by someone who is sexy, knows it, and isn't afraid to turn the heat up to get me.

Celebrating a couple of my older, less viewed stories:

Have you ever had love Rekindled?

The god came to her In the Waters That Bring Life.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by swimsuit

I love a beautiful lady wearing a lovely sexy black one piece swimsuit 🩱

I totally agree. Nothing emphasises a woman’s curves more sensuously than a one piece swimsuit, whatever the colour.

0 likes

Well dressed men and females. No outer lounge wear on either on them when out and about.

Everyday is a fashion show, so dress up.

0 likes

Watching a woman masturbate. That to me is hands down the sexiest thing a woman can do.

1 like

Humor hands down! Your laugh your smile you making me laugh well it’s a panty dropper.

Certified Mind Reader
1 like

It's pretty simple: to be desired. There's nothing sexier (in my opinion) than being with someone who wants you and is confident enough to do something about it. Most of the stories I've written involve some kind of element of seduction.

Post-avant-retro-demelodicized-electro-yodel-core is my jam.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Quote by thesexynun

Humor hands down! Your laugh your smile you making me laugh well it’s a panty dropper.

Don’t you find laughing as you are trying to walk around with your panties around your ankles a bit distracting in a romantic environment?🤣

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

My partner being turned on is the biggest turn-on for me. I love seeing how desperate and horny I can make her, and then give her as much pleasure as possible.

0 likes

Quote by Icarus4

Don’t you find laughing as you are trying to walk around with your panties around your ankles a bit distracting in a romantic environment?🤣

Try me honey!

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Quote by thesexynun

Try me honey!

Nothing I would rather do right now then try you…even with your panties around your ankles…maybe especially when you have your panties around your ankles!❤️

0 likes

My biggest turn-on is when a woman is turned on by my vulnerability. I want her in charge - not in a mean, angry, or spiteful way, but I want her to command me to do things that'll turn her on. Pain turns me off. I want a woman to enjoy visuals in a similar way that men do. Maybe she took charge by winning at cards, beating me in a wrestling match, or simply winning a bet, or maybe she's just frisky and wants to tie me up. Regardless, if it's a challenge, we each bet it all and she wins, so she gets to be my Dominatrix for the night. It might start with me following her commands to do different things to her. It progresses to some sort of surprise, usually involving another man. Often, it's in front of an audience - a degrading, humiliation fantasy. She gets off seeing me in compromised positions (usually restrained), and because she gets off on it, it becomes a tremendous turn-on for me almost regardless of what she commands. Of course, it's my fantasy so she never makes me do things I'm unwilling to do, but I cross lines in my fantasies I wouldn't cross in reality. It's a subservient, exhibitionist fantasy.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

Eye glasses and the little pops and squeaks a woman makes when my lips and tongue are dancing with her pussy lips and clit.

The Goddess
3 likes

Confidence without arrogance.

Straightforward without being abrasive.

Respectful without grovelling.

Intelligence without being proud.

🫦

His GODDESS 💋💋💋💋💋💋

Every second of every day. 💕💝

1 like

Quote by Venus18

Confidence without arrogance.

Straightforward without being abrasive.

Respectful without grovelling.

Intelligence without being proud.

🫦

Well said. That sums up a solid relationship in very few words. Confidence in a relationship is a turn-on.

Headbanging ape from cold North 🤘
1 like

Imagination is a turn-on used right.

Being fun and taking delight in love and life is a turn-on

Being open-minded is a turn-on

Celebrating a couple of my older, less viewed stories:

Have you ever had love Rekindled?

The god came to her In the Waters That Bring Life.

0 likes

Quote by Seeker4

Imagination is a turn-on used right.

Being fun and taking delight in love and life is a turn-on

Being open-minded is a turn-on

Perfect. It takes trust to do that. You let go of something and become freer. How that is received will determine whether or not to let go of more. What you described is the ultimate in my opinion, but it's a learning process. Learning about each other is the thrill, which is where everything you said comes in.

1 like

Simple. a women flirting with me, words, innuendos ... just that that gets me to reply and just elevate that feeling of being wanted!

0 likes

It depends.

First and foremost, she must be attractive - not necessarily beautiful in appearance, but someone I'll enjoy looking at.

If it's a woman I just met, I'm attracted to an open, friendly expression - someone who is respectful, confident, and comfortable in her own skin. If it's in a casual setting, she should look comfortable - not clothes that look like she's been poured into, and not a "painted-on" face. I like a natural look.

If it's someone I know, it's an attitude that's friendly and is curious to know more about me, leading to deeper conversation about each other and common interests. At that point, it becomes about acceptance, and a level of trust is established.

If it's a woman I'm in a relationship with, it's about full-on acceptance of everything about me and a desire to know more.

In all circumstances, I would want her to be turned on by the same kinds of things she sees in me. When it's a mutual thing, it's a real turn-on.

When it comes to sex, I'm a submissive exhibitionist by nature. Having sex with other people isn't necessary. What is necessary however, is that we can be open with each other and do our best to enhance each other's fantasies.