Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What underwear do you wear?

last reply
89 replies
9.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes

What kind of underwear do you wear regularly?

85 votes remaining
Briefs (18 votes) 21%
Boxers (31 votes) 36%
Boxer Briefs (47 votes) 55%
Other (11 votes) 13%
I go commando. (10 votes) 12%
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
boxer briefs here..
Lurker
0 likes
Boxers
Lurker
0 likes
Boxers
Lurker
0 likes
Boxers
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
lol I laughed so hard when I read that!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by uniongoon
Boxers

Three pairs at once is a bit excessive.pHTfHOup3Iha5d28
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Hootch
lol I laughed so hard when I read that!

Most wouldn't notice but I've spent years checking out guys underwear!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
First of all, we are talking about either dating or relating with a woman to the point where the pants are gonna come off. If you are in a situation where you may have sex, it is best to be in the proper attire for me. If you know you aren't doffing your slacks, then it doesn't matter what you wear.

But we are talking the stripping game. And the Prime Rule is this... NO TIGHTY WHITIES!! I can't emphasize it ENOUGH! In addition, while colored tighties are not as bad, they still have that diaper look which really detract from the otherwise masculine appearance.

Now, if you are a guy who has a large paunch, then boxers are best. Mid-length boxers, either silk or dark cotton, with a fly that is not gaping, though only one snap at the waist.

Finally, if you are fit or at least have no or little body fat, then boxer briefs are the absolute best. Darker colors are usually better, mainly because they camouflage the "precum" or other bodacious liquids that may seep. I DO assume you washed your ass COMPLETELY beforehand, and I mean COMPLETELY, and there is ABSOLUTELY NO DISCOLORATION in the rear. And yes, women will know from twenty feet.

As someone who was both 40 lbs overweight at one time, and now currently fit and physically active, I can attest to this from both angles. I would invest in "formal" boxers or boxer-briefs for dates, spending more for high-quality silk or other such material. In addition, the same care must be given for socks, undershirts, and even thermal underwear if in super-cold weather areas.

EDIT: Oh, one more thing... do NOT GO COMMANDO! It may seem cool to unzip right to the Johnson, but women have an innate sense of hygiene which they will remember. And, frankly, it's not all that comfortable for "the boys."
Lurker
0 likes
I cannot go commando, it feels weird. Boxers for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Today I went with.....high cut white panties!
Lurker
0 likes
boxer briefs
Lurker
0 likes
boxers for me
Lurker
0 likes
I go commando
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Commando? No way. I hate the slapping my balls get against my thighs, boxers aren't any better and both chaff me. Boxer briefs stfetch and bag out after a few washes. Tightys squeeze my junk against me. Because I have big balls and more than most guys, I get what I want in a jock: jock brief for regular wear in my size, and one size smaller when I play rugby. Thanks to Nutty Buddy, I finally have a cup that fits.
Would trade them all in a minute for something considered "average."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Unless it's very cold outside or I'm going to the gym, I go commando. I never quite understood the point of underwear and have (on more than one occasion) benefited from not having any on. Apparently some women find it quite sexy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by TylerStark
Unless it's very cold outside or I'm going to the gym, I go commando. I never quite understood the point of underwear and have (on more than one occasion) benefited from not having any on. Apparently some women find it quite sexy.

Some guys do as well!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by captainkirkland
I cannot go commando, it feels weird. Boxers for me.

I don't mind commando during the day with clothes, but I'm weird in that I'm not crazy about commando in bed when I am alone. I like it when someone is in bed with me, but if I am alone for some reason I like something supporting my boys. LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by HotBttmInBriefs

I don't mind commando during the day with clothes, but I'm weird in that I'm not crazy about commando in bed when I am alone. I like it when someone is in bed with me, but if I am alone for some reason I like something supporting my boys. LOL

I'll support your boys anytime.IccWYPVS69ehF8rp
Lurker
0 likes
Boxer Briefs or just boxers for me. The main thing is keeping my manhood centered 'cause sometimes it shows through my pants and I'm not one/too shy for showing off the goods.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Sometimes boxers. Sometimes briefs. I've been tending towards boxers a bit more frequently lately. It just feels right.
Sexual innuendo? I can keep it up all night.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't have just one type of underwear. I enjoy going commando -- especially with running shorts, lounge pants or sarong. However, I also enjoy having a variety of underwear. It's not really for others but for me. I have some briefs, bikinis, boxers, boxer briefs, short boxer briefs that don't cover much, thongs, g-strings and jock straps. Picked up a c-string but it hasn't been working out for me.

I have a pair of sheer silk briefs. I have a jock with metal rings. I have a jock with suspender straps. I have a strong jock.

I like different materials. I like the feel of the thong or g-string between my buttocks. I just enjoy wearing fun underwear by itself around the house and out on a daily basis under my normal clothes.

Quote by LongBeachShaker
EDIT: Oh, one more thing... do NOT GO COMMANDO! It may seem cool to unzip right to the Johnson, but women have an innate sense of hygiene which they will remember. And, frankly, it's not all that comfortable for "the boys."

Comfort is going to vary from person to person and from clothing to clothing. It's not uncomfortable for me. Running shorts and lounge pants are more comfortable to me but I'll also go commando in my jeans.

As for hygiene, it and going commando are two entirely different things. If you have hygiene problems then you have hygiene problems and you need to address them. My better half would definitely complain if my going commando led to hygiene problems.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
depends on what I am doing. If I am at work then its boxer briefs. If I am any other place else its a thong
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Boxer Briefs
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Boxer Briefs are the superior cut for sure!

Click The Pic
Lurker
0 likes
I wear boxers and briefs so
Lurker
0 likes
Jockey Y-front classic briefs, Slip briefs (mini or midi), Tangas, sometimes Thongs but less and less boxers these day's.
Lurker
0 likes
usually boxers. some times briefs
Lurker
0 likes
Boxer briefs mainly, though I do have several thongs and some tight bikinis. Very comfy.