Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What would be considered the "perfect blow job" to you?

last reply
31 replies
6.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
How would you describe the best blow job a girl could ever give to you?

I am always looking for tips and ways to improve myself when it comes to blowjobs, so if you have any tips I'd appreciate it!

Lurker
0 likes
No teeth drag. Swirling your tongue around the tip.
Lurker
0 likes
The one where Y0U enjoy giving it and get totally lost in moment. Nothing worse than receiving a blowjob from a lady who feels like she has to do it and dosen't really want to. My ex wife. Was like that she used to suck me off because she felt that was what she was supposed to do. Felt like it was false and not that great to be honest. My current partner loves giving head and gets totally lost in it and it is sooooo much more enjoyable. Can't beat a quick suck off the balls aswell ;-).
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Totally agree with DirkieG. The best bj you can give is when u are into it and act like there is nothing else in the world you would rather be doing. If you do that the rest does not really matter, he is gonna love it.
Lurker
0 likes
Eye contact is very sexy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by TayBaby
How would you describe the best blow job a girl could ever give to you?

I am always looking for tips and ways to improve myself when it comes to blowjobs, so if you have any tips I'd appreciate it!

The best type of Blow Job is the one given freely and wanting to give pleasure... Just ask him what he likes and how would it would be better for him, but lets hope he returns the fav back to you
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You have some good advice already. As said First off. You need to love giving bj's. I mean passion nothing like a girl
who loves giving them. Pay special attention around the head with lips and tongue. Then a passionate deep throat.
Believe your guy will let you know how your doing. Now a deep throat and you swallowing. He will be a happy camper.
Oh!!! no teeth.
0 likes
Firstly, I do not like 69. The positioning is inherently wrong for the male to enjoy.

Our cock is most sensitive on the bottom side; thus feeling a tongue there is much preferred to feeling the roof of her mouth.

The lady must enjoy it and be stimulated by the thought of satisfying her man. Yes, we do notice...
I have had the fortune to meet a few ladies who would often climax while giving a blow job, their stimulation being derived largely from seeing their man in ecstasy.

Don't knock the balls around, we are very sensitive to shock there.

Work the head extensively using the lips and tongue, especially the lower portion.

Don't put the head in your mouth and use your hands to masturbate the man. It ceases to be a BJ.

Don't be afraid to tell him to wash it first if it improves your enjoyment; men will feel your enjoyment as well. Even better, wash it for him. Men love to have their cock worshiped, and washing it gently will be seen as respect for his tool.

One last item > We are really simple creatures, so don't ever use lovemaking as an opportunity to talk to him about anything else. We have one track minds and our bodies are quickly confused.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by DirkieG
The one where Y0U enjoy giving it and get totally lost in moment. Nothing worse than receiving a blowjob from a lady who feels like she has to do it and dosen't really want to. My ex wife. Was like that she used to suck me off because she felt that was what she was supposed to do. Felt like it was false and not that great to be honest. My current partner loves giving head and gets totally lost in it and it is sooooo much more enjoyable. Can't beat a quick suck off the balls aswell ;-).

Could not have said it any better, just adding there is more area down there than just the penis.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Great responses so far. I would also add that positioning is very important. The best is one in which there is no strain on the cock or the rest of he man's body and one in which she can easily control her movements. The ideal positioning is probably the man standing, the woman on her knees (as tall as possible - not sitting on the backs of her calves), using only her mouth and tongue with minimal hand work. Finally, the woman should make it clear through her actions and noises that she desperately want him to cum down her throat and that she loves what she is doing.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by frogman1

The best type of Blow Job is the one given freely and wanting to give pleasure... Just ask him what he likes and how would it would be better for him, but lets hope he returns the fav back to you

What of he doesn't want to tell you how it is better for him?

I had to research on the net ... Cosmo , and other sites .. Lots of reading

But what is theory without practice? A waste of time lol
Cogent Sensualist
0 likes
Quote by ricinatl

Could not have said it any better, just adding there is more area down there than just the penis.

+1
Lurker
0 likes
I find 2 types of women. First those that use mouth on head and hands jacking. Second, the women that keep their hands on his balls or on his legs and let her mouth and throat be her tool. The Second is definately better.
Rainbow in the Dark
0 likes
i agree with those saying enthusiasm is the key for a good blowjob - eye contact, moans and other sounds, and even just a nice genuine smile when you pause for breath are all huge turn ons. as is the giver getting off themselves, whether from touching themselves or the from the receiver's own efforts - which is why i don't agree with the person who doesn't like 69s. i find the sharing of pleasure more than makes up for any problems of angle.

it is all personal though, so asking what your partner likes is important- if they're shy about sharing, don't put too much pressure on them, maybe try something and ask teasing if they like it- most guys will open up about what the like once there are lips on their cock!

so the following are techniques i enjoy being done to me during a blowjob, i others may not:

changes of speed, so fast hard sucking for a bit then slow and light, letting me calm done, drawing it on. generally the longer i'm held at the pre-orgasm point the more powerful the orgasm when it comes
careful tongue work all over the head but also shaft
very very gentle nibbling of the shaft and even the tip if no skin is pinched, it's a trust thing
gentle cupping and squeezing of the balls with the hands
massaging the shaft with hands whilst sucking the tip - some above seem against this but as long as it'not the entire bj i love it
massaging betweeen the balls and the anus is usually fine with most guys and stimulates the prostate, but i'm more than happy to go the whole way if their nails aren't too long and have a finger of two pushed inside me. the point is not to push in and out but to curl your fingers back towards you and stroke his prostate. don't spring it on him un announced, but if he lets you the orgasm from that combined with a blowjob is about as powerful and long as it gets - i recommend he be sitting or lying as my legs normally turn to jelly!
i also like my hands to be tied so they have total control to tease me and i can't give in to the temptation to hold them sucking til i cum!

hope that helps!

Punked competition entry: Punk’s Undead

A very naughty Catholic schoolgirl: Emma (Part 1) (RR) | (Part 2)

Horror: Women Of Dark Desires(RR), Doll Parts (EP), Lo! Baphomet! A Queer Erotic Horror (OS)

A cheeky little micro: Go Fuck Yourself!

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Thinking back... I don't remember many blow jobs vividly and specifically. They tend to just all bounce around in my head without any of them really standing out in particular except one. I mean I remember a lot of them and have had many great ones and have been with a few girl that were really good at it. But one of them stands out in my mind like it was yesterday.

I was in my early twenties and I had begun an inappropriate flirtatious relationship with a woman that was unavailable. She was the one that pursued me the most at first and I actually tried to avoid her but of course as often happens when a really attractive woman goes for a guy, the guy tends to give in eventually. We started hanging out more and more and the husband was out of sight and out of mind. She was 1 year older than me and entered a marriage hastily and was unhappy... So of course, true to form when there's a girl in need of a tourniquet like the song goes, I was a suitable escape for her. Mere glances into each others eyes, subtle touches, a few flirtatious words traded back and forth were extremely titillating. So one night I sorta cut through the bullshit and made her straddle me while seated on the couch. I took her shirt off and you can guess what I was doing after that.. lots of touching and sucking... It was all very intense. She eventually slid off of me and on to her knees and took out my erection. She didn't just go to suck it. She made herself comfortable. She smelled it up and down in a fetishistic way while looking up and smiling with her eyes. She licked it, slowly kissed it. When she began to suck on it she was savoring it. Moaning into it. Even the way she drew air through her nose was turning me on. Of course I never felt any teeth and her rhythm was perfect like any good blow job but it was all these little things leading up to the act and the desire involved that made it the perfect blow job. For me, it's that want. How much I really want it. I've had great blow jobs from some random girl and it was cool... I came, I saw, I conquered but without that desire involved from both people at the same time the blow job just gets mixed up in the memory with all the others.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As said many times before, YOU have to enjoy what you're doing there. We can tell.

If you're jerking and sucking, don't grip too hard. Chances are you're not going to break his cock, but you're not doing any favors. ;)

Communication is a 2 way street. If he doesn't say, ask! That's a turn on too.

Practice makes perfect smile

Good luck!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
The one where the giver actually wants to give her/his partner a blowjob.
I hate it when someone asks me if I can cum. Just let it happen.
Eye contact is important too
smile
"Do you want to live to work or work to live"

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"

"Always hold you head up high, never come off weak"

Michael
Lurker
0 likes
The next one.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The unexpected one. Especially if it's from your PA
My Karma just ran over your Dogma
Lurker
0 likes
Finding someone who can deepthroat me.
Lurker
0 likes
Lots of spit, slurping sounds, lots of eye contact and really wanting to please you.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
one with my cock in her mouth
Lurker
0 likes
The one that ends with me cumin :P
Well it would nice with no teeth, very moist, willingly given, eye contact, licking the tip and follow through till the end smile
Lurker
0 likes
Getting fingered and having my prostate massaged while getting head
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Felix hit the nail on the head......slow, sensual,smell,feel texture,speed(slow) all begin to build to the perfect blowjob.......wanting to do it of course is key but not rushing.....wanting to feel and experience every sense , every texture ,every nuance is what makes it....she is telling you that your cock and her mouth and your eyes are all that exist. That same atmosphere is what makes a good hand job or eating pussy really well....dont rush....we all ohhhhhh and ahhhhhh when we see a blow job being done slowly and sensually and wetly......thats what its about.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
1. I Agree: don't rush. take your time. trying to speed up feels like you are trying to get it over with
2. More mouth, tongue and less hands. Use your hands on the balls, his ass, or you. Bring the hands more towards the end.
3. Moan, especially when he's cumming - like you're eating the most delicious chocolate dessert or something
4. If he doesn't tell you explicitely what you are to do with his cum, swallow
5. If you feel he is about to cum, and when he is cumming, whatever you do, don't change the rhythm (just moan more)
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Lurker
0 likes
My idea for the perfect blowjob would be to hook an electrical cord to a girls braces, plug it into a wall socket, then have her hum me! An electic blowjob, what a novel idea! WARNING: Please do not try this at home, the people you see are trained professionals! ;)
Lurker
0 likes
I enjoy all blow jobs, but particularly smoky ones. I love watching smoke pour from her red lips as my cock displaces the smoke. Very erotic, and the warm sensation makes my cock twitch. The smoking women I have been with loved it, too.
Lurker
0 likes
I love it when a woman looks at me and moans. It makes me feel like she is enjoying this as much as I am. But to be perfectly honest, as long as teeth are not being used, I'm not thinking of how to critique when that's happening.