Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Emma (Part 1 Of 2)

"The girl with a face so innocent the Pope himself would want to defile it."

69
17 Comments 17
9.2k Views 9.2k
3.1k words 3.1k words
Recommended Read

Author's Notes

"Individual episodes of this irregular series can be read in any order. Many thanks to my test readers, VioletVIxen, GrushaVashnadze, and el_henke."

The headmaster, Mr. Fuller, did not understand Emma Newell, the girl currently standing before his desk and staring down at him with her large, innocent blue eyes.

That was wrong for a start. Over six years in a Catholic girls’ secondary school should have filled any normal person with guilt, yet her flawless face showed not a trace. This, despite the trails of drying cum splattered all over it, with more gelatinous lumps dangling like obscene jewellery from her chin, earlobes, and pigtails.

Even without the teachings of the Church, societal decency should compel an eighteen-year-old to hide her breasts from a fifty-five-year-old man, but he had to tell her to do up her shirt. Not that it did much, what with the top three buttons torn off, and the thin white cotton near-transparent from semen and sweat doing little to hide her erect nipples. Where her bra was, God only knew — probably taken as a trophy by one of the boys she had been entertaining, along with her knickers. The worst part was, her general appearance had caused such stirrings in his pants that he had to remain seated to conceal the bulge, thus undermining his authority over her.

Pinching the bridge of his nose, he thought back over the past half hour.

He had been taking his evening stroll by the church when he heard a disturbance and went to investigate. On discovering that the cause of the noise in the graveyard was the entire Year Twelve rugby team from the boys’ grammar school on the other side of town, cheering on two teammates spit-roasting one of his pupils, he had reacted in horror and assumed the worst.

That is, right up until her mouth was vacated by its phallic occupant, and she had yelled indignantly at the crowd of retreating naked teenage male posteriors, “Hey! You promised me two loads each! I still want the remaining five, and I charge interest!”

Did she make any show of embarrassment, shame, or even gratitude once she saw that it was her headmaster who had caused the flight of her defilers?

No. Not Emma.

Emma merely lounged back on her hands, torn shirt gaping open and legs spread, exposing her young pussy with pearls of white cum clinging to the curls. He had watched, transfixed, as a bubble emerged from her puffy nether lips and popped, followed by an off-white rivulet of more trickling down over her winking star to the tombstone she was sat upon.

“Oh, hi, Mr Fuller!” she had greeted him, as if they were bumping into each other at a jumble sale. “Would you like a turn? They’ve left a bit of a mess, I’m afraid, but you know boys — they never tidy up after themselves.”

Needless to say, he had not taken up her offer. Now she stood in his office, dripping dollops of teenage lust onto the carpet, and he had to make a decision.

“What should I do with you, Emma?” he asked, exasperated.

“Perhaps anal, Sir?” she replied sweetly. “We haven’t done that in a while, and I think the boys found my cunt more novel, so it’s still quite tight tonight—”

No, Emma!”

He put his hands over his face. What was it with this girl? The perfect student, as far as grades went, although she did insist on asking awkward questions. Fairly popular, although she did have a tendency to sleep with her friends’ boyfriends. And her friends themselves. Given her intelligence, she had no reason to blackmail her teachers, yet he was certain she had slept with at least half — and only a fifth of the faculty were male.

On the one hand, he should expel her. Such consistently indecent behaviour on school grounds risked destroying the reputation of St. Lucy’s Academy for Girls. On the other hand, she was every headmaster’s guilty wet dream: a shameless whore, more interested in the act of fucking itself than the power it gave her. And yes, he had had his moment of weakness. Moments. Fine, thirty-two, that he remembered, if he didn’t count fingering her at the Christmas concert last year — he’d been drunk and she was the only one to cum, so it was hardly fair to include that.

“Sit,” he ordered, finally. “No, on the plastic chair.”

“Is that my punishment? An uncomfy chair?”

“No, I just don’t want you punishing my armchair. I’m already going to have to spend half an hour cleaning the carpet; I don’t want to spend the night scrubbing the furniture too.

“Now, when did you last go to confession?”

“Seventeen months ago.”

“Seventeen months?! How have you let it go so long?”

“I was banned, Sir. Remember?”

“Oh, yes, of course. After the incident with Father Kelly. Good God, girl, the man was eighty-two!”

“How is he doing? I liked him.”

“Far too much, clearly! I hear he’s doing fine, living on some island in Ireland under an assumed name with two other priests who had difficulty, er, keeping their vows.”

“Which island? I could visit.”

“I am not telling you which island!”

He drummed his fingers on the wood, his wedding ring giving an extra loud tap on the third beat.

“What do you want to do, career-wise? Flight attendant? Nurse? High class esc—”

“Engineer,” she interrupted. “I thought about becoming a mathematics professor, but I think the variety of potential fucks from an engineering job will make up for the narrower range of sexy maths problems.”

“Sexy maths problems?”

“Well, they turn me on.”

I really don’t understand this girl.

“I believe you got an offer from Cambridge. How would they view an expulsion?”

“You won’t expel me. I’m too good a fuck.”

Fuck.

“I can’t allow you to continue to drag the school’s reputation into the gutter! The governors are starting to talk—”

“I could fuck them, would that help?”

“You can’t solve every problem by fucking!”

“Why not?”

Covering his face with his hands, Mr Fuller forced himself not to shout.

“I think it’s time we tried some external intervention again.”

Emma snorted. “Really? Bring out the big nuns?” The headmaster raised an eyebrow. “What? Dads don’t have a monopoly on shit jokes, you know.”

“Clearly. And yes, I’m suggesting nuns. I know you’re not going to take any vows, but we have to be seen to be doing something to guide you back to God for appearance’s sake. The problem will be in finding an order that hasn’t already blacklisted you.”

Pulling a Rolodex across the desk, he began flicking through, muttering to himself.

“No. No. Definitely not! No. Hmm maybe... no actually, the Mother Superior told me that I was never to contact her until you graduate and the school grounds have been exorcised… No, no, and no.”

In frustration, he flicked the card spinner so hard that it skidded a few inches across his desk, and a black card fell out. He picked it up.

“Oh. This lot might do. I’ve not heard of them before but, with luck, that means they haven’t heard of you.”

Emma took the card and turned it this way and that.

“Order of... Lilies? I can’t read this writing. Are you sure they’re nuns and not a power metal band?”

She handed it back.

“Positive. Father Gorman gave that card to me. The indecipherable writing symbolises the ineffable or something. Can you at least meet with them? It’s only three more months before your final exams, then you can go off and be a university whore or whatever you wish off school grounds.”

The girl stared at him, mulling it over.

“Fine. I’ll meet your nuns. I’ll even try not to convert them to lesbian atheism like the last two. One condition.”

He sighed.

“Oh, very well,” he said, standing and unbuckling his belt.

~oOo~

“Emma? Emma!” Mr Herbert’s voice startled her out of her daydream and brought her attention back to her maths teacher.

“Yes, Sir?” she finally responded, and with slow deliberation pulled her right hand from her knickers. His eyes widened in impotent rage as he watched her lick her glistening juice from each finger, reminding him how those lips felt on his cock, until he brought himself back to reality.

“The problem on the board,” he said, talking over the giggles of her classmates. “Did you find the solution galloping over the fields out there?”

“No,” she answered, and glanced at the whiteboard. “X equals forty-three.”

“What? That’s just a guess! And a wrong guess.”

“No, if I was guessing I would have said forty-two.”

He’d been her teacher for four years, and every term he had a complicated problem to solve to which the answer was always forty-two. He thought he was so clever and that none of the students had guessed, but she had worked it out even before last year when she had gone to his house. A signed first edition of the Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy in a glass cabinet in his study kept distracting her while she gyrated on his dick.

smileysophie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
smileysophie

“You added one twice, otherwise it would have been forty-two.”

He whirled around and squinted at the board. She was right. She was always right. She spent half the class masturbating, yet she could solve anything he threw at her. It made him very angry, as if he was unnecessary. And then that made him horny and he had to sit down to hide his hard-on.

I’ll have to ask her to stay after class and hate-fuck her over my desk — again.

“Emma Newell?” A voice called timidly from the doorway. “Is she in this class?”

“Yes, she is,” he snapped, then softened his tone when he saw the demure Year Eleven girl jump so hard her thin black braids bounced from her shoulders. “What has she done this time?”

“I don’t know, Sir. The headmaster just told me to take her to the Chapel.”

“Now? She’s in the middle of a class.”

“It’s okay, Sir,” Emma said, standing up and sweeping her workbook into her bag. “I can come back at lunchtime for you to fill me up with your maths knowledge.”

She walked past his beetroot face, flicking her blue plaid skirt to give him a final flash of cotton-clad arse, and joined the girl at the door.

“Lead the way,” she said and shut the door.

They started down the corridor. When they got to the end, Emma turned to her escort and said, “You can go back to your class; I know the way.”

“I was told to take you to the Chapel,” the girl said, firmly. “The headmaster is waiting for me in his office.”

“Oh? Have you been a naughty girl?”

Emma saw blood rush to the girl’s brown cheeks. “A little bit...”

“What’s your name, naughty girl who must go to the headmaster?”

“Mel,” she replied.

“How old are you?”

“Sixteen.”

“Legal, I suppose, but still, a bit young for him, don’t you think? I waited until I was seventeen.”

“For what?”

“Fucking Mr Fuller, of course. Isn’t that what you’re doing?”

“No! I was caught, um, kissing. Another girl, I mean.”

“So what? I eat Mrs Brown’s pussy every Wednesday!”

“Oh God!”

“That’s what she says. I don’t believe in him myself.”

“You are so bad!”

“Wicked, Father Kelly used to call me, sometimes even after he’d shot his load in my face. The girl you kissed, do you love her?”

“What? Oh, I don’t know, we were just trying—”

Emma stopped her. “Do you want some more practice to impress her next time?”

“Here?” They were outside the gym now, the echoing sounds of a netball class coming through the closed doors.

“Wherever you like.”

“But I’m supposed to take you—”

“It’s just a kiss; another couple of minutes won’t matter. We’re nearly there anyway; why don’t we go to the bushes just outside the door? That should be hidden enough.”

They did as suggested, though Mel still seemed nervous, peeking out at the Chapel that was visible through the branches, and jumping when the voice of a teacher yelling at her class carried over to them from a nearby room.

“Relax, Mel,” Emma said, stroking her cheek. She was only an inch taller than the black girl, but the latter’s submissive demeanour made her seem shorter. “I like your hair,” she said to distract her, patting her braids. “It looks really cool.”

“Thanks,” Mel said. “Mary Anne said they looked like snakes.”

“In a good way or a bad way? I like snakes.”

“She meant it in a bad way. She hates me.”

“Mary Anne’s a bitch,” Emma said. “Does she have a boyfriend? I could fuck him so she finds out. That’s always a good laugh.”

“I don’t think so.”

“Girlfriend? It’s all the same to me.”

“You’re so confident! Don’t you worry about what people say?”

“No, I don’t care. Fuck them! Or let me fuck them, whatever. Life’s too short. I might get hit by a bus this afternoon, or get bitten by a cobra escaped from the zoo. I don’t want to be lying on my death bed, wondering if Mr Stannard is good at eating pussy, or if Mrs Adams tastes like vanilla — the answer to both those is ‘yes’ by the way.”

“I wish I was like you.”

“Don’t. Just be you. I’ve only known you for five minutes, and already I like you. So, how about that kiss? Or will your friend — what was her name?”

“Geraldine.”

“Will Geraldine be jealous?”

“It was for practice, wasn’t it? Then no. Not if it’s you. We both worship you.”

“I didn’t know I had a fan club.”

Their lips met. Mel was trembling, expecting some wild forceful passion from the legendary school slut, but Emma was gentle. She took the younger girl’s lips between hers, and only lightly brushed them with her tongue. Mel copied her, and their tongues met. Emma teased her acolyte’s mouth open, tasting the cherry-flavoured sweet she must have had at break time, and pulled her body closer. They broke apart.

“How was that?” Emma asked, their foreheads pressed together.

Her answer came in the form of a second, far more eager kiss. Emma could feel erect nipples poking hers through their bras and blouses, and cupped her new friend’s breasts, circling the nub with her thumb. She pressed closer and raised her left leg to press against her crotch.

“We should get to the Chapel,” Mel said, breaking the kiss but not the embrace.

“Jesus can wait,” Emma said, squeezing her tits harder. “I want to make you cum. Have you cum before?”

“I’m not that innocent,” Mel replied, a coyly. “I’ve played down there. A lot.”

“Good, then I won’t feel bad about making you cum fast.”

The older girl gave her another deep kiss that almost took Mel’s legs out, and then sank smoothly to her knees.

“Ooh, you’re so wet for me!” she exclaimed on lifting the skirt before her. “Or was this Geraldine’s doing?” Her finger outlined the darkened patch on her pale pink knickers.

“A little of — oh! — both of you.”

“I want to meet this Geraldine; she must be very special.”

Hooking her fingers into the waistband of the panties, she yanked them down to reveal a neatly trimmed mass of curly black hair. She inhaled.

“Oh, you smell so good!”

Emma held her lips so close to Mel’s pussy that the latter could feel the breath on her labia when she spoke.

“Are you sure you don’t want Geraldine to be the first?”

The girl flushed again and pursed her lips, her cute, slightly upturned nose flaring as she shook her head. With tongue extended, Emma paused again and retracted it, looking up mischievously.

“Beg.”

Mel gasped, as if her pussy really had been touched.

“Please,” she whispered.

“Louder.”

“Someone might hear us!”

“Good! Louder.”

“Please!” she squeaked and covered her mouth.

“Please what?”

“Please lick me, Emma,” she whimpered.

Emma obliged, but licked her thigh rather than where she was expecting. Mel thrust her hips, trying to redirect her new lover, but Emma grabbed them and held her still, and bit her instead.

“Oh, Jesus, fuck! Please lick my pussy, Emma! I need to cum so bad!”

“That’s better.”

She nosed through the curls, lapping eagerly at the moisture dripping from the darker lips hidden amongst them, and then dived deep into the pink warmth between them, pressing her nose against an engorged clit. Mel bucked beneath her tongue, and her skirt fell back over her head when she moved her hands from the girl’s hips to her buttocks. Emma devoured her hungrily, licking and sucking on her nub and then diving back inside, rubbing her face all around like an affectionate kitten. Moaning to let the younger girl know how good she tasted, within a minute, she received the reward of a full body shudder and a stifled scream of delight.

Rather than let up, she sucked harder, pressing Mel back against the wall and holding the younger girl up when her legs gave way. High-pitched staccato squeaks accompanied her spasms, and then she let out a long moan. Emma eased off — she didn’t want to break the poor thing — and sat back on her heels, wiping drool and pussy juice from her chin with the back of her hand. Mel slumped down, her legs no longer capable of supporting her, and stared open-mouthed at Emma who grinned, and then kissed her softly, letting her taste herself.

“Think you want to try that with Geraldine?”

“Oh, fuck yes! I feel I should do it to you.”

“I would love that, particularly after edging through half a maths class, but maybe another time. You were a bit loud, so I think we should get to the Chapel before someone comes to investigate.”

“Right, yes, the Chapel.”

They stood up and kissed once more, then brushed the leaves off each other before heading, hand in hand, to their destination.

 

To be continued...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by StarBelliedBoy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments