Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Why do men lie about how good they are at eating Pussy?

last reply
27 replies
3.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Every guy says they are the best ever at it and every girl says guys are clueless, so why do we men lie about being good at eating pussy. Please start to your answer with, “it’s not a lie. I’m the best pussy eater ever.”
Wild at Heart
0 likes
The art of lying is crucial to getting laid. You gotta lie. Or better yet, add a little poetry to your words. Everyone does it. Kleenex in the bra, that’s a lie. Hair plugs, that’s a lie. Cologne, perfume, fat heeled boots, makeup... those are lies too.

Who cares really
Lurker
0 likes
Because guys like Magical_felix are NOT good at satisfying any woman, so they get on a website like LUSH and try to make themselves and their friends, seem like they are something they are not. Sadly they are only fakes, small dicks. trying to be something important...smile...They aren't...

And you Magical_felix? Fuck off...ya not change anything in my day, brush you off like a fly on my shoulder, dumbass
You may be a stupid boy....lol
0 likes
Quote by ivanka_simkiewisz
Because guys like Magical_felix are NOT good at satisfying any woman, so they get on a website like LUSH and try to make themselves and their friends, seem like they are something they are not. Sadly they are only fakes, small dicks. trying to be something important...smile...They aren't...

I'm laughing at you.
0 likes
I can't start with that because I know I'm not "the best pussy eater ever". I try and have received some helpful guidance on the subject, but I'm not going to boast about it until the first time a woman actually says I am. Because that's the only genuine test. Without that, you have no clue how good you really are (and, yes, that applies to cock-sucking skills, too). And that hasn't happened yet.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
The art of lying is crucial to getting laid. You gotta lie. Or better yet, add a little poetry to your words. Everyone does it. Kleenex in the bra, that’s a lie. Hair plugs, that’s a lie. Cologne, perfume, fat heeled boots, makeup... those are lies too.

Who cares really

That is a great point. Dishonesty is essential to getting laid.
Lurker
0 likes
Because we don't have one.
Marx Sister
0 likes
My guess is an even split between guys who say it to improve their shot and sleeping with women, and guys who just think they're incredible at it when they are not. The second category can usually be helped via honest feedback and education.
My Featured Stories
The Snowglobe Conspiracy – Solving a great mystery | There Is No Butterfly – Time Travel competition entry | Incurable Arousal – Most viewed | Toxic, But Not Sinister – Mutual loathing at its finest | You Were – An experience in the second person | Desiderium – A scattering of lovers
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I have never heard a man lie about it because men don't talk like that to other men. Sophomoric males might but they are not men. And in any case, don't we know that each person is unique and that means the pleasure is in the mind of the beholder/receiver? There wasn't this casual sex and deferred marriage society in existence when I was young. I have experienced only a couple of women in my early life and only one for the past 45 years so I may not be a good judge of things but I think every woman is unique. If given the opportunity, I could and would happily spend a second lifetime learning what pleasures each individual woman and provide it to her. If she blesses me with her company, I would savor her uniqueness.
A man in the house is worth two in the street- Mae West
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
some women suck at it too, btw. it's not just a guy thing. just being upfront here.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

The Bee's Knees
0 likes
the same reason some women lie about loving sucking dick. who doesn't want to be considered a 'sexpert'? i, for one, don't. although i greatly enjoy giving head, i rate myself a seven at best - always room to improve.

Say. Her. Name.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by honeydipped
the same reason some women lie about loving sucking dick. who doesn't want to be considered a 'sexpert'? i, for one, don't. although i greatly enjoy giving head, i rate myself a seven at best - always room to improve.

yeah, but how are you at licking pussy? i'm giving away free lessons, if you'd like to improve. ;)

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

The Bee's Knees
0 likes
Quote by sprite
yeah, but how are you at licking pussy? i'm giving away free lessons, if you'd like to improve. ;)

i've never had the pleasure. however, i like to consider myself a life long learner - so i just might keep you in mind. btw, i adore extra credit, teach?

Say. Her. Name.

0 likes

And you Magical_felix? Fuck off...ya not change anything in my day, brush you off like a fly on my shoulder, dumbass

Kind of like you in that way...
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Lurker
0 likes
I not ever been with a guy or girl who do that so bad that I would think they not good.
Is there a bad way to have your pussy/clit licked, bitten, and sucked?
It isn't something I think of much, but if others think a guy lied to them, and isn't good at it?
Maybe there's something wrong with them and not the men?...smile
Wild at Heart
0 likes
I not ever been with a guy or girl who do that so bad that I would think they not good.
It isn't something I think of much, but if others think a guy lied to them, and isn't good at it?

Did they make sure to give the balls some attention? I think that’s imporrant.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
"It's not a lie.. I am the best pussy eater ever" just ask my wife !! I like eating pussy and have read many writings on it and have been cognicinet of my skills with women so yes i consider myself "the best" no reason to lie..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well, to start off I agree with seeker4 because I have never thought of myself as the best. I mean, I did learn from others that alone says there are others better. Like so many other 'Titles' that some men seem to give themselves actually needs to be given by someone who believes them to fit that title. It never works if it is self-given. I do disagree with M_f, or the Guest that believes lying and dishonesty are essential to getting laid. I do not think I have never lied to a woman to get laid. In fact, the opposite is usually the case. The more truthful I come across the more likely they are to cum across as well.

I do agree with Trystin715 in that all women are different and each one has their own desires and needs. What I am able to do to please one may not do it for another. That to me is a huge part of the fun. Finding out what they like. I believe if I work extra hard at making her enjoy herself as much as possible then she will undoubtedly return that pleasure and even want more. When she finds out I lied to get it or was dishonest I don't think she will return. But maybe that is the experience of others.

That said I LOVE eating pussy, I completely control the pace and pleasure and do not in anyway have to worry about .... well, arriving before she does. Now I do have a few other tidbits to add...

I have always agreed with this as I normally feel ANY sex, even bad, is better than no sex.

This confused me, I thought you were supposed to do a little sucking??

Quote by sprite
some women *suck* at it too, btw. it's not just a guy thing. just being upfront here.

Quote by sprite

I know this was directed at Honeydipped, but I would ADORE a few lessons I know you could make me better.

Also ... I did want to know ......

Quote by seeker4
Without that, you have no clue how good you really are (and, yes, that applies to cock-sucking skills, too). And that hasn't happened yet.

Will you let us know when you are complimented on your cock-sucking skills?? (sorry couldn't resist)

Ciao
There are times she is kneeling out of obedience, reverence and respect. Those are the times it is okay to stand above her. But when she is kneeling because the weight of the world is just too heavy to bear … that is when You should be kneeling beside her.

Daddy has a lovely family - Daddy’s Little Family … https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/-daddys-little-family-.aspx

He is behind the curtain - Someone’s Watching ... https://www.lushstories.com/stories/masturbation/-someones-watching-.aspx

Some childhood memories return - Memories of Daddy … https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/-memories-of-daddy-.aspx

Just a ride in the country - Afternoon Distraction …
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/-afternoon-distraction-.aspx

She waits to keep a promise - Promises …
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/-promises-.aspx
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Maybe women fake too many orgasms

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

0 likes
Quote by GabrielSweet

Will you let us know when you are complimented on your cock-sucking skills?? (sorry couldn't resist)

I am currently letting my bisexuality go on hold. Haven't tried being with a guy in over a year. If it happens, though, I'm sure Lush will hear about it.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You know how guys will brag about how good and successful their sexual skills are.

But, how could they know how good or bad they are at oral unless we tell them. Sometimes they need to attend a seminar on the subject.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

LMAO. Atta Girl, you tell it like it is...
Lurker
0 likes
I don't know that I've ever claimed to be the best. However, the pussies I've licked, the ladies they belong to seem to be pleased. I've made many a gal cum on my tongue! I guess that's as good as it gets? I've told women I've been with that I'll lick them until they cum. And I do. Not bragging. I spend the first minute or 2 experimenting until I hear that moan and I stay on that beat until they squeal about it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Why not be honest?
If you have been told by women that you "aren't too bad," just say that.
If you have not been complimented, then say, "Well I may not be very good at this but I am willing to learn. Please teach me."
Her response to either might be telling for your relationship or you decision to call the whole thing off.
But remember, I suggested starting by being honest.
I will not comment on how lucky I am, or am not.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have this rule; Never talk while licking pussy

I have to admit though, that sounds like a real great icebreaker, on a first date or when meeting a girl on the dance for of a club.
"Hey my name is XXXX and I'm really awesome at eating pussy, no lie!"
Waggling your tongue like Gene Simmons ought to seal the deal...

I guess the next question is; once you graphically describe your skills, what is the ratio of 1st to 2nd dates
Massage Chronicles - Milked and PLeasured by Bailey Part One Bailey was the first Masseuse that ever that ever Milked Me, after that I was hooked, It was unforgettable.

My Introduction To Chelsey And My First Erotic Massage It was a memorable very first erotic massage

Keli, Hockey Chick in the True Story category
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
From what I have seen first hand a lot of it is because the women they are eating are acting like it is the best they have ever had.

Brandie
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I guess I'm at least good at it, at least my wife says I am and she doesn't spare the horses when describing my failures.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We have to say what we like. It's basic communication. I spent my life being embarrassed about it. Wanting it, but not asking, then pushing him away. Now i have a lover that just does it. It's so fucking amazing. I am not sure what he does but he goes right in. It's always different but it's always delicious. He buries his face and tongue in me. There's no escaping. A previous lover who didn't last long spent ages lapping away like a little pussycat. I was stuck not knowing what to do. It makes me shudder to think of that.

I do more than shudder now. I shudder and shake...I feel so lucky.