15.1k views
3 watchers
11 likes
colin123
0 likes
Love my butt plug.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Looking for a new bunny tail.... Any suggestions?
Cogent Sensualist
0 likes
Lots of sites that have them. Look for Anal Plug Tails or variations. Size is the issue if you're not used to having a plug. I'm most comfortable with surgical steel toys (boil them to sterilize them and they'll definitely last forever and no issue with peeling/flaking/paint/mould lines, etc.) and believe in investing in good ones. The main brand name is njoy. In terms of size, here's my experience:
1-1.25 inch diameter --> beginner size. fun for a while but then "meh"
1.5 inch or so --> average size once experienced
1.75 inch --> girthy, definitely "full" and definitely needs lube and warm-up
2 inch --> where are you planning on putting THAT? Takes some warm up and finesse every time
Bigger --> never had anyone brave enough to try

To be fair, this isn't daily for me and I'm not even interesting in trying to shove something 6 inches in DIAMETER up anyone's anything. That's like one of the large, 4 l soda bottles.

In terms of tails, think about how you'll clean it. Clearly a fluid bonded toy. Some have detachable furry parts so you can wash them separately. Others I think of a pretty much single (or limited time) use until the lube and whatever get to be too much.

Good luck!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I always think it adds to the excitement when you see the jewel in her ass.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

I have the fox tail in different sizes. it is great to have it plugged in and go to work with it or just go out with it.

But I always make sure my skirt is long enough to cover it. It’s my secret pleasure. 😇

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

i love my plugs. They stretch me out and with a skilled lover very much add to the fun as she tugs on my plug to make my bottom stretch and i honored them in a story i wrote. Wearing one when out turns my mind to sex and my pussy to goo. I love being plugged and introducing other women to the pleasures of plugging. Certainly the best way to introduce a partner to anal, well licking matters too.

0 likes

To save water make sure the plug is firmly inserted before turning on the taps.

Quantum Tease
2 likes

If you've got a leaky butt, then sure - you should have one. Get one with a blinkie LED and be safe after dark.

Easily amused
0 likes

Very, very sexy, especially when worn in public.

Tintinnabulation - first place (Free Spirit)
Comet Q - second place (Quick and Risqué Sex)
Amnesia - third place (Le Noir Erotique)

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Couple years ago a friend fashioned one of ginger root to plug me with. Yes it was.. stimulating

0 likes

They're so pretty. I like to use mine to stretch before fucking my ass or to keep in while fucking my cunt. The ones I have are pretty solid (glass and metal) and really constrict my vag which just makes everything so much more intense. I also have a vibrating foxtail one that has a silicone coating. If you can imagine a cat getting head scritches and its face purring with complete content, that's me when I get that vibrating tail in and turned on.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I struggled with keeping silicone ones in for year, but then we tried a stainless steel one with a much longer stem and small base and it worked perfectly. My wife likes me to wear one all day to stretch me before giving me a pegging.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

I prefer the metal plugs over other materials, have a few of them with a tail for our pet play sessions, but for a regular use during sex I prefer an ordinary medium metal one (like in the gif I posted recently), I like the coolness of the metal. I use waterbased anal lube.

Rookie Scribe
1 like

I was really interested in my wife trying the plugs with tails and playing some furry games. She said she would try butt plugs if I did too. It was only fair. So we bought a butt plug training set and began with the smallest one. After getting use to it for a few days we went on to the next size. I was enjoying it but she said the next size was just to uncomfortable for her. She tried for about two weeks and just could not enjoy it. I on the other hand went to the third size and then a few days to the largest one in the set.

She surprised me and bought some with tails And we had fun trying them out on me and playing some Sex games together. Then one night I was laying on my stomach and enjoying her playing with my ass when I felt something different going in. She said to relax and enjoy it. She had gotten a larger Vibrator and was using it and then turned it on. I became a fan real quick as she slid it in and out and vibed me.

We moved onto a strap on and she really enjoyed fucking me with various dildos. She had gotten a real life Like one with balls and she asked how I enjoyed the balls smacking my ass. It was the first time I had an orgasm without touching my cock. It was real intense. She did some research and learned the orgasim she gave me was the most intense and I agreed.

We were talking and she asked me if I had any thoughts of having a man fuck me since I enjoyed her strap on so much. I did omit that recently the thought of getting fucked by a man had come into my fantasies. She said she was totally ok with me experimenting with a man and she would help and watch if I wanted.

We talked about her first time having sex and and what went well and what she would have done different. I told her I feel very feminine and submissive laying there getting fucked. She said if I was going to try a man that I would have to go all the way and be the girl with him. Rub him, suck him hard and submit to him. Once he gets inside you there is no turning back and stopping him.

The next night she joined me in the shower and she Wanted to experiment. I said ok and go for it. She shaved me smooth from the neck down. After drying off she put her lotion all over me. I could not believe how good it felt to be smooth. In the bedroom she laid out an outfit for me. I put on black thigh highs and a sexy black nighty. She said if I’m going to feel feminine I might as well really feel what it’s like. She put her strap on on and I fondled it, sucked it and she fucked me till I came. Amazing.

We talked about that night for weeks and then she said she had a special night planned for me. She had confided with a girlfriend of what we were doing and her friend has a male bi friend. They all talked and he was coming over Saturday night. Needless to say I am very bi now and really enjoy men.

Be careful what you ask for…it might go a direction you didn’t think of.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Purchase Inflatable Anal Plug.

You'll love it.

heart

You're Welcome.

Rookie Scribe
1 like

once i found plugs and their pleasure i now wear one most of the time just love how it feels when sat on it in the office and just walk around with it in and nobody notices it

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

wifey and I love them and use them regualry.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by CallmeJayne

To save water make sure the plug is firmly inserted before turning on the taps.

I love it when you talk about turning on my taps. Forget the plug, let’s splurge.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by KittenApocalypse
My Boyfriend and I are into pet play and the butt plug tails were brought up, but i've never done anything in that area before...
I really like the more natural look you get from them and i know he would love it if i did it.
Basically I am just looking for some opinions on them, and maybe if anyone knows a good website to buy them?
Also if you know the smallest size that's available.
Thanks for any help

Squarepegtoys knows their stuff.

https://www.squarepegtoys.com/product/happy-puppy-tail/

https://www.squarepegtoys.com/product/egg-plug/

I’m listing this site because they have a dedicated puppy play support page that isn’t selling you things, but just good advice. They also do their utmost to produce items that can be worn for long periods of time. The only flaw is how you have very specific instructions on how to store them.

Rookie Scribe
1 like

I love wearing my four inch round plug in public, mostly when I ride my Harley. Waiting for a traffic light as my bike rumbles and vibrates as I tweek the throttle sending me into prostate third gear while the driver waiting next to me admires my bike and my leathers. Little do they know of the pleasure I am receiving.

0 likes

I have two tails. One looks like a raccoon tail the other is just a fluffy tail. I like both and wear them for certain types of fun.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

I believe Silicone is the best, I do wear it