Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Gatlinburg Plugging

"Sandi just had her heart broken. Anne wants to make her feel better"

35
17 Comments 17
8.3k Views 8.3k
8.9k words 8.9k words

To all my friends, Andrea and Sandi were the couple who would not only make but go beyond 'til death do us part.' Nobody ever thought Andrea would just up and leave Sandi. My friend was really broken up over it and never said what happened. For me, their split came at a good time. I had just split up with my girlfriend, Bev. I'd booked Bev and me a week in Gatlinburg before our terminal fight. I had firm reservations and couldn't back out. So I was going. I'd always liked Sandi, and as she was now free I figured it would be fun if she went along. We both had wild oats to sow, and I knew Sandi well enough to think that left to her own devices she might stew and withdraw. I didn't want that, and not just because we were friends. I wanted it because I'd always thought her cute. I figured a torrid fling would be the best way to get her over Andrea and ready for somebody new.

Maybe even me. But ...

My name is Anne. I'm tall for a girl, slim with short blonde hair, though I accent it because my natural shade is boring. I'm a femme because I like being a girl. I like jewelry (costume only until my ship comes in, after that watch out!), short skirts, high heels, tight dresses, and even tighter jeans to show off my shape. Sandi is shorter and soft, curvy and voluptuous, with fair skin and dark brown hair that hangs over her shoulders. She has round cheeks, big pale blue eyes that I find enchanting. Sandi is very feminine and fun to talk to. When the day came to go we hopped in my GTI and headed down the interstate to Tennessee, the land of Dollywood.

Sandi hadn't spoken to anyone about their breakup except to acknowledge it, including me, and I'd helped her move out. That worried me. I figured we had a week together, so I'd give her time. Plus a multi-hour drive needs filling with more than my music stream and mindless gossip. She sat quietly. I drove. Then finally said. “You know, sometimes you never really know somebody.” I heard her sniffling and knew she was weeping.

I lifted my hand from the shifter to give hers a squeeze. Maybe Sandi was finally ready to talk. Turns out I'd guessed right. She squeezed my fingers and kept holding them. Her voice quavered as she began to talk. “You know what started this? I asked Andrea to marry me.”

Whoa!  I mean, if any of our friends were likely to get hitched I figured it was them. But at least she was talking about it. “That doesn't make sense to me.”

“Me either,” she said. “I thought she'd be thrilled.” Instead, she got weird. I did some digging and found out why. You know how she spent every other week on the road?”

Andrea was in sales so travel seemed natural, and had for as long as he and Sandi had been together. “Of course I do.”

“It wasn't just her work. I found out she has a family near Chicago. Complete with a first wife and kids.”

Holy fucking shit!  Talk about dropping a bomb on somebody. “I thought only men did that shit!”

“So did I.” Sandi sort of laughed through her tears. “I'm embarrassed I never questioned her. Why didn't I ask? But there were topics you didn't bring up with her. She had a temper of her own, but it was cold. Get on her bad side and it was the silent treatment. I would never have put up with Bev like you did."

“Bev was like Vesuvius," I said. "When she blew anything could happen. That's why I split. Andrea seemed calm.”

“Cold is more like it. I watched Bev order you around like a slave. I kept wondering why you put up with that.”

“It's not that simple. Part of that was a sex thing. I liked her in charge of me.” I was glad to bring up this subject, first because Sandi was cute, but also because it might get her to open up about sex, another topic she never broached.

“You? You're so forward. I would never have thought Ann Sator was into being dominated.”

“You'd be wrong. Trust me, Bev la Butch is all domme,” I said. “And I really like to bottom. At least most of the time. But it never stopped. Never was a time when we could be like a normal couple. And even in bed, it started annoying me. For example, Bev could fuck me, but I could never fuck her.”

“Jeez,” she said. “I'd heard that about her. How'd you get her off?” I was shocked Sandi asked a question about sex. She didn't talk about that stuff with her friends.

“With my mouth and my fingers when she was really close.” This was the first time we'd ever explicitly discussed sex, and I thought she'd benefit from getting laid. I'd read of a gay club near Gatlinburg where we might hook up for fun therapeutic flings. I was quite happy to keep sex in the discussion. “Bev had her issues, our sex was epic most of the time.”

“What about the Backdoor Bev nickname? Rumors true?”

“Oh, she's totally into sodomy, so long as I was on the receiving end,” I said. “Which I also adored.”

Sandi's eyes lit up. “You're into that?”

“I most certainly am. I was before I met Bev. Remember when I dated Casey from the City Rollers?”

“The roller derby queen? I remember you dragging me to a couple of matches. She was a big girl, but she had something. I guess you do have a thing for dominant women.”

“Well, it's time for a change,” I said. “I liked Casey but she got transferred to Wichita. I'm not at all sure I'd flourish in Kansas. Plus we were never that serious. But she was fun and opened me up to some new things.”

“So she liked the dirty road. As do you. Anne, you are quite the perv.”

“Don't knock pervy 'til you've tried it.”

“What's it like?” Sandi asked.

I changed lanes to get into the lane for Gatlinburg. “Well, your anus is packed with nerve endings, so it's intense. Plus you feel double-dare naughty and that's hot! But you must take your time. But patience is part of the fun, the build-up to the grande finale you both know is coming. And don't spare the lube. My butt doesn't juice up like my pussy.” 

“I heard you were a wet one,” Sandi said.

“Bev tell you that?”

“No, and I'm not saying who.” But Sandi was smiling again.

I downshifted and sped around the off-ramp, because what's the point of driving a hot hatch if you don't stretch its legs once in a while? Sandi turned a bit white as I drove, but didn't say a thing. We wound through the town and followed my GPS up a mountainside and from there to a set of short-term rental condos. I'd reserved a suite with a kitchen and a hot tub. Our suite was clean, cute and had a patio overlooking the mountainside and a big cable car hauling people up and down the mountain. 

“Quite a view,” she said. “You rented this for you and Bev?”

“Fuck Bev,” I said. “I'm here with you.”

“I notice there's only one bed.”

“Do you mind?” I asked.

“Nope.” Sandi sort of grinned at me. “One might imagine you had designs on my person, kinkster. You know I'm not going to dominate you. I don't swing that way.”

“But you do swing,” I said. Sandi blushed. I'd walked in on her and Andrea once at a party. I figured the smart play was to keep up the tease because it would encourage her to take some chances. And one day she might look my way. If she didn't, well that was okay too. At least that was my hope. And though I wasn't asking, Sandi loved to cook so maybe she'd appreciate the kitchen, which the brochure promised had everything we needed. She inspected it carefully.

Sandi laughed. “So did you bring me here to take advantage of me?”

“I shall be pure and angelic.”

“You? Anne Sator? If you act angelic Hell must be freezing.” Sandi was grinning as we unpacked.

I had packed a small case of toys because you never knew who you were going to meet and because I like toys. I took it and set it on the nightstand. I opened it so she could see. “I found a place where we can dance and flirt and maybe hook up If you meet someone, this case is full of things that may come in handy.”

“What kind of things?” Sandi's eyes got kind of big. I'd figured her for pretty vanilla, but I have been surprised in the past. Another good reason to keep going.

I winked at Sandi. She unzipped the case. In it, I had a harness with three dildos of varying sizes, my magic wand, a rabbit vibe, and a small set of jeweled butt plugs. And of course a tube of lube. “Anne, you came ready to bring the kink,” she said, picking up one of the jeweled plugs. “You really like these?”

I laughed. “I told you I liked butt stuff. I might even wear one when we go out tonight. I find going out plugged highly motivational.” And I exaggerated the roll in my hips as I spoke.

Sandi smirked, “I guess that's what the harness is for.”

“Tell me you don't love being fucked.”

She covered her grin. “I plead the Fifth.”

“Knew it.”

I continued to hang up my clothes and put away my undies in a drawer.  As it was vacation and I was hoping for a hook-up, I'd brought my good stuff. Sandi unpacked too. She hadn't brought any toys, but she had brought a corset, red satin, and laced. I whistled when I saw that. “I'd love to see you in that.”

Sandi smiled and blushed. “Maybe you will.” She put it away, but she didn't hurry to do it. And she didn't close up my toy case either. I took that as a good sign.

“So what next?” she asked. “Dinner? Are we going out? I didn't bring anything to cook.”

“Yeah, we'll go out. I brought some wine from home so we'd have some to share. Let me get it out of the car.”

“Good idea. Anne, I want to look around this kitchen. I want to know if there really is enough stuff here for me to cook.”

“They claim there is, but I am not Gordon Ramsay.”

Sandi laughed. “Thank God there is only one of him. But I can at least get stuff to make us breakfast.”

I headed to my car to get the wine in. Then we went into town for dinner. I found a barbecue place that had a good Carolina dry rub. We got some brochures and planned the stuff we would visit, the towns, Cade's Cove, maybe even a day in Dollywood, because roller coasters are always fun. We looked at the shows and the dinner theater, and the Titanic disaster mockup, which Sandi was interested in. We hit the grocery and Sandi went wild and bought lots of veggies and cheeses and eggs, fresh fruit, and some pie crusts. “Are you planning to fatten me up?” I asked.

She laughed and held up the chef's knife she'd bought with an evil grin.

“So it's murder! Am I to be sacrificed for Andrea's sins?”

She laughed “The carving knives in our condo are junk. I'll take this home with me. I can always use another good knife.” And she gave an evil laugh, which made me smile.

When we got home Sandi put the food away while I showered. Then she went into the shower, while I went to pick out my outfit for the club. And I laid out the tight jeans, heels, a silk blouse, and pearls. And something told me the night would go a lot better plugged. So I went to my case and got out my favorite plug and some lube, and then I lay on my back to slide it in. I didn't hear the shower shut off as I concentrated on my ass.

Sandi came out while I was lubing the plug. The fact that I didn't want to hook up with her right then didn't mean I was above teasing her. And I was pressing it to my rectum when she came out in her blue silk bathrobe. My legs were wide open and bent back at the knee as pressed the lubricated head to my rectum. Sandi had a prime view.

“Holy shit,” she said. “You're really doing it.”

“Sure am,” I told her. Part of me thought I should be shy, that I really shouldn't be showing her this. That was my brain. My pussy had a completely different view, and my pussy won. I figured that if Sandi was turned on, she'd be more likely to flirt with someone, with me around to make sure she avoided real trouble. But when I saw her looking my cunt tingled. I looked into her eyes and pressed the plug to my anus, pulsing it, slowly pressing and working it in.

Sandi watched me, clutching her robe tight. “My God, you're already wet.”

“Plugging makes me wet every time,” I explained pressing and releasing, clenching down on my star to help. “Even knowing what's coming goes right to my cunt.”

“Looks that way,” she said in a whisper, mouth wide open.

I pressed and my star relented and the tip went inside me. I moaned softly and kept pressing and my pucker expanded until the ball slid into place. It was big, but it was there, stretching me. I moaned as I squeezed it with my rectum. Without thinking I reached up to grip my nipples and squeeze them because that's what I always do right after self-plugging.

“Fuck that was hot,” Sandi said, her eyes fixed on my bottom. “I mean, you really do love that, don't you?”

“Oh yeah! Sandi, we're singles going out to a lez bar. We have wild oats to sow, so I want to be highly motivated.”

“How does it feel? Your butt I mean?” Sandi was almost on her knees studying my plugged bottom.

“Filling, big, wonderful. I can't really explain it, except it makes me drip.”

Her hands went to her bottom, feeling herself. Her robe fell open, revealing her bush and the space between her full, heavy breasts. “No kidding,” she said. “Did you plan to show me your plugged ass?”

“Nope. I thought it would be in and my panties up when you got finished.” Which was mostly true. Mostly.

“Yeah, right.” Sandi's eyes looked skeptical, but they were focused on me as I pulled my panties up and over the plug. I'd chosen a matched set of a lace purple bra and panties. The bra was tight and lifted my breasts together to create substantial cleavage. I saw Sandi watching at me as I adjusted my bra and then getting on with her own dressing. She dressed sort of Bavarian-style, short skirt, a loose top, and her red corset, that pushed up her ample breasts into a lovely shelf. Then a small choker around her neck and pearl earrings. I chose a pink button-down blouse with a few important buttons left undone, and a pair of tight jeans that I had to wriggle into and draw shut.

“Cripes, those are tight enough I can see your pussy,” Sandi said.

So I smiled and turned about to show her my bottom. “Anything else?”

Sandi's eyes got big. “Shit, I can see it. Are you really going out like that?”

I laughed. “Hon, we both just had bad breakups. We're young, hot, and single. It's our duty to surrender our virtue on this trip.”

Sandi laughed. “Duty? I was raised Catholic. We have other duties.”

“Like baking pies and bearing babies by the score?”

“I like baking,” she said. “But babies would require fucking a man, and once was more than enough of that!”

I laughed as I finished my makeup. “Good point. No, I'm hoping to meet some pretty soft butch, or even a stone butch to take total advantage of me.”

Sandi laughed. “I can see what drew Bev to you. You're kinda wild. Scary wild.”

That worried me because I didn't want to scare her off. “I don't mean to scare you.”

“You aren't. You're demonstrating what it takes to get wild. And maybe that's what I need at the moment. Fuck Andrea!” She put a well-deserved rage into it. Everyone needs fuck it time.

I had no problem getting Sandi's anger at her ex. Lying about your entire relationship was in many ways far more serious than Bev's extreme temper. Bev threw things and broke them, but not at me. I remembered how hard it had been for Sandi. Getting laid was the righteous thing to do. We gathered our purses and headed for the car. I programmed the address of Bilitis into the GPS and we took off. The GPS took me to the right place too. Only the sign said Jake's Roadhouse.

“Are you sure this is the place?” Sandi looked skeptical.

“It's the same address,” I said. “Same pillars, same door, different sign, and paint. But it sure looks different.”

“Gay clubs have been closing right and left,” she said. “We use apps to hook up now. I'm thinking of getting one."

"I have one. Shall we take a peek inside?”

We peeked. The country music was playing loud, the pool balls were clicking and the male eyes ogling us were many. Jake's lasted about five seconds before we turned around and went back to the car.

“Got another idea,” Sandi said, searching her phone.

“There's this place in Sevierville.” I grabbed the notes I'd made from my purse. Given the state of the former Bilitis, I wasn't optimistic.

“Let's try it,” Sandi said. “I'm all dolled up and ready to dance, even if it's just with you.”

“We shall overcome.” I certainly agreed with Sandi, and we headed down the highway to Sevierville. The streets were busy and Dollywood lit up as I found a place off a side street. We went inside, and it seemed like the most right place we were going to find. There were couples of men, women, and straights all together, which is the way the world has become. They played danceable music, and I got us a couple of glasses of Bordeaux. We sat for a while, and looked around, looking for likely single lesbians. There was a group of college-aged girls who looked like they were out together, but that was it. “I hope they don't see us as a committed couple.”

“We aren't,” said Sandi, sipping her wine. “Maybe one of us should get up and circulate, so they know we're on the prowl. I'll go first.”

“No problem.” Sandi got up and carried her wine out onto the floor, past the gaming area, past the line of men and women sitting at the bar, past some of the dancers, basically out where she could be seen. She went around the room twice. I watched, and while I saw a couple of heads turning her way, they were as likely to be male as female. Then it was my turn to get up and make my pass, and I put some on extra shimmy into my well-plugged ass. I noticed a tall, short-haired brunette in leather playing pool, only she had a cute femme at her side. I saw one of the college girls looking my way too, a short, squat brunette with thick glasses and a matching waist. And a couple of men too, one of whom tipped his glass at me. I glared back so he wouldn't get the wrong idea about his prospects. One of the bartenders looked at me and I winked back. She was cute, tall slim with a boyish haircut and small high breasts clearly outlined in her tight t-shirt. But that was it and I went back to our table.

Sandi watched me, sipping her wine and sitting with a slight slouch in her chair. “Any prospects?”

“One possible, no probables,” I admitted, dropping into my seat. As I was feeling really it was disappointing not to catch a nibble.

“You'll find someone.” At least she didn't pat me on my hand.

“What about you? You're the one with the bigger breakup.”

Sandi laughed. “It's not a competition you know. Finding out how deeply Andrea cheated on me was awful, but you were with Bev for a while too. As long as anyone could stand that woman's psychotic melt-downs. You had to love Bev, at least a little.”

Did I love Bev? I had wondered about that. The good times were as good as they had ever gotten. The bad times were pretty bad. “Well, women stay with abusive husbands a lot longer than I stayed with Bev.” And she was abusive, even if she didn't hit me. Being berated by Bev was par for the course. “I don't know if I've ever found true love,” I finally admitted.

Sandi reached over and squeezed my arm. “At least I know that much, even if it was built on quicksand.”

I took her hand and held it for a while, it felt good to just hold it. Finally, she said, “You realize that if anyone is looking you've just sold everyone on the idea that we are a couple.”

“We have an open relationship,” I said. “Says so in my dating app.”

Sandi laughed. “Yeah, so open we never get it on.”

I leaned over her, crowding her enough she leaned back. “Don't make me go all Pepe LePew on you, mon cheri!” And I sat back.

“Oh, you stink,” Sandi said, smiling at me. “Shall we dance?”

“Why not?” I started out on the dance floor and we followed but not hand in hand. I didn't know the song, but it didn't matter, it had a beat, I could move my body to it, and Sandi and I could move together and flirt, which was fun. Plus I could feel the plug inside me. Every time I moved my cheeks, I could feel it filling me, and frankly making my cunt tingle. When you're plugged you know it, and it felt goooooooood! A little too good for the luck we seemed to be having. Not a single particularly inviting glance. Well, a straight couple ogled us, but that was all. I was ready to send out drinks to every single-looking woman in the bar. I was ready to invite someone to dance, but the tall, cute butch in leather seemed mostly interested in her pool game. I kept watch for Sandi too, I really, really wanted her to meet somebody. Maybe everyone was shy or they figured we were a couple and it was hopeless. We had a couple of drinks, danced some more, and then the long drive started to catch up with us so we headed back to our suite to sleep.

We got a bit out of town when Sandi commented. “Your attention must not have been concentrated enough by that plug. Does it feel good when you go over a bump?”

“Not a problem,” I said. “I like anything that makes it move a little in me.”

“Good thing, your car doesn't ride so smooth.”

“I didn't buy it for a plush ride.”

“You have strange priorities. In fact, you're the butchiest femme I've ever met. But the bar was a bust. Seemed like nobody there was interested in us. I did have a couple of guys come up when you were in the ladies' room. I shooed them off by telling them I was yours alone.”

“Thank you, and I'm sorry about that. I was hoping to hook you up.”

“And if I did, where would you have slept?”

“Hopefully, with that tall, cute butch bartender. Failing that, the couch in the “living room” is supposed to be a hide-a-bed.” I figured she would know I had a backup plan. “But when I rented the condo I intended to share one bed with Bev.”

“I know, but you could have mentioned the sofa-bed earlier.”

“Would you rather I slept there?” And I asked sincerely because I had always thought she wouldn't want to share a bed with me.

“Naw,” she said, leaning her arm upon the door. “It was sweet of you to ask me, actually. Got my mind off Andrea, at least most of the time. And that bed is big.” And as I'd helped Sandi move after her split, I knew it was bigger than either of ours.

“It's big enough for an orgy. Sadly, we're not having one tonight.” I turned to grin at Sandi before putting my eyes back on the curvy road.

“I've never been to an orgy,” she said. “Not my scene.”

“Might be mine. Last year Bev was talking about us doing hedonism together. We've had a couple of threesomes.”

“No shit! With anyone I know?” Sandi seemed truly curious.”

“Not saying.”

She said, “Okay, Ms. Discretion. None of my business. Andrea was enough for me, even if she was gone half the time. When she came home it was worth it. Until I found it ours was her part-time home.”

I reached over and squeezed her hand. “Good riddance. And you're going to find somebody much better, more attentive, and frankly with a flair for kink.”

She smiled. “How the Hell do you know that?”

CaliGem
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CaliGem

“I consulted my hairball.”

“if they have psychic influence then you are truly blessed. Your cat produces enough of them. He hocked one up last time I was over there. Isn't there some shit you can give him?”

I shook my head. “I give Sylvester hairball goop. He coughs them up anyway. My fault for adopting a long-haired tabby. Tell you what, we'll find a psychic tomorrow and get your palm read.”

“Psychics are bullshit!” Sandi didn't seem impressed.

“We're on vacation. We're here to do bullshit.” I turned to grin at her. “It will be fun.”

“Speaking of which, are you planning to wear that plug to bed tonight?”

“No, I'll take it out. But I may put it back in tomorrow.”

“Nasty girl!” Sandi gently punched my right arm. “Seriously though, if those are our bar choices I'd just as soon stay in, drink wine, and watch movies. Also, I'm cooking us dinner tomorrow.”

"We aren't here to be domestic."

"I happen to like cooking for people. Present company included. I just don't want to have to cook. I choose to cook."

I was delighted at that not-unexpected offer. Sandi's cooking was excellent and we would save a lot of money if she cooked. The room had HBO and I knew we could rent movies. “If we do stay in, I'll be good. But we're not staying in every night. I'll find us a bar full of randy women if it's the last thing I do!” I squeezed her arm for emphasis.

When we got home I turned on my app and set it to “hook up.” Sandi went into the living room to pour us some wine while I extracted my plug from my bottom. I washed it and set it on a towel by the bed, then headed in to sit on the couch with her, to watch the weatherman promise a sunny day.

“Good day to visit Cade's Cove,” I said, taking a sip of wine.

Sandi smiled at me. “We don't have to go anywhere. The view out back is amazing. We have plenty of food and we can always get more wine.”

I studied her face, she was looking at the screen and not at me, the light from the screen reflecting off her in greens and yellows before shifting to blue. “Great idea if we were going to fuck. But even with Bev at her best, we'd need to get out after a while. Tomorrow is good to start. We're sure to get some rainy days, so that can be our rain plan. Just because tonight's bar was a bust, does not mean lonely is our fate.”

“Anne, I'm just more a homebody than you. I like domestic.” She took another sip and switched the TV to an old black-and-white movie. Looked like something from the forties. Good relaxing movies. We watched Donna Reed play the ingenue, and pull it off with some male actor we both felt like we ought to know. Sandi nudged me and asked. “Is your ass sore?”

“Tender,” I said, reaching over to refill my glass. “But the good kind of tender, the kind that makes you want more.”

“Ohhhhhhh,” she said, presenting her glass for a bit more. “After this glass, I'm going to bed. By the way, I'm making breakfast tomorrow. Don't feel you have to get up with me. I'll wake you when I'm ready.”

I reached over to pat her hand.

She squeezed mine back. “Thank you for asking me. I needed to get away.”

“We both did,” I told her.

The next day I awoke to the smell of mushrooms, onions, and peppers sauteing in butter with a touch of garlic. The scent of coffee smelled so inviting. I was in my college t-shirt and panties and felt perfectly free to come out into the kitchen as I was. Sandi had already set the table in her bathrobe and poured us juice. I felt like I was being pampered. “Your timing is perfect. Your omelet is almost ready.”

“I'm taking you on every vacation from now on," I told her.

Sandi poured me a cup of coffee then commenced cracking eggs. A few minutes later I was looking at fresh toast and the prettiest veggie and cheese omelet I'd ever seen. Tasted as good as it looked, and I made a point of telling Sandi so. She shrugged it off with a wide grin. I did the dishes while she showered and changed, then I took my turn while she sat on the back patio looking at the hills and the lift passing by. And then we were off for Cade's Cove, a small farm of flat land completely surrounded by mountains. It was quaint, antique, and very pretty. And that took us until later in the day when we headed back to Gatlinburg for a walk around. We tried the maple-flavored bourbon. I bought a couple of fifths. We wandered by the home of Madame Malara: Reader and Advisor. I stopped and grabbed Sandi's hand. “Oh, look, the spirits are about to reveal your future!” And I pulled her toward the door.

“The spirits we bought to drink are our future,” she said. But she went along. The door dinged as we pushed it open. Madame Malara left her soap opera to greet us. She was about sixty, with bottle-black long, wavy dark hair. She was slim and wore a gypsy blouse and wide skirt, just like one would expect of a fortune teller. In fact, she checked every psychic trope box, which we both knew was not an accident. “For only fifty dollars I shall pierce the veil into the other side and give you a glimpse of your future.”

Sandi started to turn away. I turned her back and pulled out my credit card. “My friend just suffered a major breakup. She wants to know if true love is coming.”

“Anne,” objected Sandi.

“Vacation,” I countered.

Madame Malara grabbed my credit card and ran it through her reader. “Come to my crystal ball while a prepare. For a love reading, only the scent of jasmine will do.” She lit a fresh incense stick, and led us to a round table with a crystal ball in the center, and arranged three high-backed chairs around it. “Join hands, the spirits are almost here.”

I grabbed Madame Malara's hand and Sandi's. Sandi was hesitant, but Madame grabbed it before she could pull away as we settled in. Sandi gave me a sidelong glance, while Madame Malara closed her eyes and but tilted her head back and undulated her torso like she was receiving a vision from Heaven. “The spirits are angry,” she said. “They sense a great betrayal, a deep wound that penetrates to your bowels.”

Sandi smirked and grinned at me. I held her hand and remained calm, focussed on Madame. “Yeah, it went deep alright,” she admitted.

“That is sad,” she said “Still, the energies of life swirl about you. When one door closes another is opened.” Madame Malara's eyes rolled up, and her body began to shimmy from side to side. “I sense eyes are upon you, I sense,” and her eyes flitted at me, “I see, a shape, it's blurry but forming, a handsome shape . . . . .”

Sandi guffawed.

Which Madame Malara seemed to pick up on. “No, a familiar shape, eyes intent on you. The spirits say not only that you will be loved, but deeply and intensely. Your soul mate is near and pining for you. She has eyes only for you.”

Madame Malara had finally picked up that we were lesbians. I grinned as she shimmied back and forth body moving one way, head the other. “There is the calling . . . the calling of an aching heart, a heart that aches for you.”

It was a great performance. Sandi giggled the moment we got out the door. “I can't believe you dropped fifty bucks on that crap.”

“It was fun, wasn't it?”

“Yeah, but not fifty bucks worth of fun. I bet half the stuff in your toy bag cost less.” She sort of leaned into me.

“No bet, but you've been granted a glimpse into your future. The spirits say true love awaits.”

“Oh, bull hockey!” Sandi did not seem impressed. “I mean have you ever had a fortune teller tell anybody the spirits had decided they were meant to die alone?”

“You don't really believe that do you?” I asked.

She shrugged and her voice was soft. “Sometimes it feels that way. But no, it's more that their business interests lay in offering hope.”

I wrapped my arms around Sandi and pulled her tight for a long hug. “The first part was what worried me. That's just the scars talking. Nobody who can make an omelet like you is ever destined to be alone.”

Sandi squeezed me tight around my waist. “You just want me to make you another tomorrow”

“Damned straight!”

Sandi laughed. “Too bad. You're getting pancakes.”

Sandi made me a manicotti dinner that blew her omelets into the weeds, along with a homemade peach pie that had me drooling. In fact, I laughingly asked her to: “Marry me and make me die fat and happy,” as I took a fresh bite of cobbler.

“Anne, you want me only for my cooking.”

I objected. “I am not giving up on obscenity. You were looking pretty tasty last night. You rocked that corset.”

“Didn't do me any good, did it?”

“I think it was the place. I've had three tinder messages so far, suggesting other places for us to go.”

Sandi laughed. “You have such a dirty mind. No wonder Bev liked you.”

“Still likes me actually,” I said. “She's texted me two apologies since I split.” I took another, smaller bite trying to nurse dessert.

“She fucked up. She needs help really, but that isn't your problem.”

“I think so too,” I said. “We have an invitation to this place in Pigeon Forge.”

Sandi gave me kind of a long look and asked softly, “Does that mean you're going to plug up again?”

“Sure, why not?” I wondered why she asked.

“I think you'd be kind of tender.”

“Sandi, I used to live with Backdoor Bev. I'm... well trained.”

“Is that what it is... training? Do you need a Butt Sergeant?” She started picking up the dishes as I polished off the cobbler, and we headed to the kitchen to wash and dry. Between us, it didn't take long. She went in to pick out her outfit. I showered and came out, lay on the bed, and took out my lube and my middle-sized plug. I lubed it carefully and went back to the bed to dip cool lube on my star. Just doing that made my pussy and ass tingle as both seemed to know what was coming before I pressed the rounded top to my backside. And I begin to push and release, push and release. Slowly my obedient sphincter began to relax. It felt good, very good and my pussy tingled. I closed my eyes and concentrated on the sensation, the feeling of my ass being stretched. Noting how I expanded and the ball stretched me. Finally, my ass relented and the medium plug slid home.

When I opened my eyes Sandi was standing behind me, her eyes focussed on my plugged ass.

It was hot. “Like what you see?" I winked at her and blew a kiss.

Sandi had eyes only for my ass. “Oh yeah. You have a nice butt, Anne. Better than mine.”

“There's not a thing wrong with your butt!”

Sandi started to say something but stopped. I wasn't going to let her cut herself down unchallenged. She just watched, eyes focussed on my fingers, and they stayed fixed when I playfully tugged on the plug, stretching my bottom again.

“Jesus, that's hot,” she said, lips open both her eyes and lips were moist. “I mean damn. I can't stop thinking about it.”

“Can't stop looking either can you?” I should have been good, I really should have. And I probably shouldn't have plugged that night, but I don't regret what I said next. “Would you like to try one yourself?”

Sandi sat down in the overstuffed armchair in our room. “I don't know,” she said, but her eyes were locked on my ass and pussy. I didn't cover up either. I loved that she was watching me so intently.

“Look, you can stop at any time,” I said. “And when we get to the bar, you'll be glad you did.”

“I don't think we're going to the bar,” she said eyes looking at me. “I think 'pure and angelic” Anne just shoved a toy up her back door. Alright you kinky bitch, I'll try it. What do I do?”

“Bend over the bed,” I told her. “I'll do you. You'll like it better that way. But talk to me. Especially with anything anal, you have to tell me what you're feeling.”

“Oh, that will most definitely  not  be a problem.” She peeled off her bathrobe and lay it on the bed. Her breasts were full, heavy, and topped with puffy pink nipples that I wanted to take into my mouth. Her skin was pale and her belly flat, soft, with fleshy thighs. Her pussy was bare, with prominent pink lips that I could already see were glistening with fresh juice. I could smell her, even freshly scrubbed from the shower, and I drank her scent in deep. I set a towel beneath her and picked out my smallest plug, the one with emerald jewel, and set it and the lubricant to one side. Then I sank to my knees in the thick carpeting and put my hands on her bottom. She was so full, soft, and round, it entranced me. I ran my nose in close to that beautiful pink pussy then extended my tongue, and licked from her slit straight upward.

Sandi gasped and looked at me, a bit shocked. but she didn't pull away. Sandi moaned, softly. “I thought you were just plugging me. Not that I'm objecting.”

“I need to get you ready,” I said, “and this is the  best  way.” Then I extended my tongue to lick her pucker. I swept the tip of my tongue across her star slowly, patiently, not really pushing it. Sandi gripped the bedspread and pushed her ass back into me.

“Nobody's ever licked my asshole before,” she said with a little squeak to her voice I folded my tongue to press it against her. And with my right hand, ran my fingertip up and down your sex. She started to move. Her breathing deepened.

I folded my tongue and pressed, then relaxed and licked. “Not so bad is it?”

Sandi's hips were rolling and pressing into me, not hard, but a steady rhythm as her excitement grew. “It feels great. But I don't think I could ever do that, I mean it's so dirty.

“It sure is. That's what makes it special.” I folded my tongue and pressed it to the center of her pucker again. I pushed a little harder and swept it around to stimulate the ridges, pushing then changing up. I could feel Sandi moving, pushing back at me. Finally, her star parted, just a little, but enough to get my tongue tip in a bit. That told me she was ready

I reached for the plug and lube. I leaned back and poured a few drops on Sandi's ass. She shivered a bit, and I wondered if I should have warmed it, so I took the plug into my mouth to suck in some heat. I took my right index finger and worked it around pressing just a little, I heard her gasp and bear down. But I kept my finger out, pulled the plug from my lips, and spread lube on the tip. “Okay, here we go,” I said then pressed the tip to Sandi's backside.

I didn't press hard. That “shoved it home” shit is reserved for cheap pornographers who've never plugged anyone. You work a plug in, you push then relax, push then relax. You take your time, which is a lot of fun. I set a rhythm, one Sandi could recognize, with the plug in my left hand and my right index finger stroking her pussy to the same slow rhythm. Her bottom began to gently rock against me, the tip parting her sphincter. Push and release. Her pucker parted a little and I pushed a little in then let her ass push it back out. Rinse and repeat. Slowly, Sandi's sphincter stretched and I began to get more and more inside her.

“God, that thing's big,” she said. “But wow, it's okay so far. It hurts, but it doesn't hurt.”

“I know exactly what you mean,” I said. “If it does hurt, tell me, I'll ease off.” I could Sandi alternating between gripping her nipples and tugging and then grabbing onto the bedding. Watching her writhe was making my pussy seep almost as much as my plug.

“And that finger, what a fucking tease you are! Why don't you just go ahead and fuck me?”

“Not yet.” I realized we weren't going to make the bar, that I wasn't going to let her sow her wild oats elsewhere before I made my move. Everything she and I needed was right here in this room on this night. I kept my finger circling her, avoiding her pearl, but up the left, down the right, sometimes the tip in between. Sandi's juices were sticky, clinging to my digit. I never entered her, not really just a slow up, a slow down, like my fingertip was an insect crawling instead of slippery flesh gliding across even slipperier flesh. And as I did, her bottom continued to relax. In went the tip, and then next in pulse maybe a half millimeter farther. Sandi was whimpering and pulling her nipples, head flopping around her long hair spread across her shoulders, hips undulating in time with my plug.

“Please fuck me,” she said.

“No,” I replied. “You're not ready yet.”

“I have never been fucking readier!” She pushed her cunt toward my finger, trying to get it inside. “At least fucking speed up or touch my clit. I need to cum.”

“Not yet.” The plug was getting close, her rectum distended enough to take half of it in. “You're getting close though.”

“Uh-huh.” her bottom was really moving, and I realized she was about as ready as she was going to get. “Bear down hard on your bottom. Try and keep me out.”

“I thought the point was to . . .” she breathed, then switched to: “Oh fuck it.” I watched her pucker tighten. And I pushed, her rectum expanding around the shiny slippery bulb of the plug until the thick part was in and it slid into place, her bottom tightening around it.

Sandi lay on the bed, bottom clinching, and unclenching. “Oh  God, I'm so full. So full! Is it always like this?”

“Uh-huh.” My own pussy was tingling with pleasure, clenching and unclenching around my own plug. My lips were drawn to her sex like it was my magnetic north, pulling me in to taste a rich vein of juice. I smelled her, tasted the subtle musk of her juices, and licked downward from the base of her pussy to her hood. When I did I felt her reaching backward to find my head, my nose was on the plug and tongue gliding up and down, tasting her dipping into her, tracing out small circles on the tip of clit which peeked out to meet me. Sandi began to buck, moaning deeply with every breath, her body heaving. I could taste her pussy lips quivering, drawn tight like a balloon ready to burst.

I reached for her plug and tugged it, not all the way out, but most of the way. Sandi screamed, our filling our room and her pussy began to contract rhythmically. I took two wet fingers and shoved them inside her. Her fingers wrapped in my short hair grabbing me and forcing me there. I let the plug go and it popped back into place as my tongue tip teased her clit. And then I tugged it again, almost out. She moaned into the bedclothes, muffling herself as my tongue coated her clit. Six more times I tugged and each time her body bucked and her cunt spasmed about my tongue before I stepped back and went to my case.

“What now? Please, don't stop now!” Sandi stared at me as I rooted through the toy case. I pulled out the wand and set it on the bed, and then the harness. I slipped my middle-sized dildo into the center hole and adjusted it before stepping into my harness.

“Are you . . . . going . . . to put that in my ass.” She was practically whispering her eyes focussed on the shaft as I stepped into the harness and began adjusting the straps.

“Not tonight,” I said.

“I don't think I can take much more,” she said, fingers back on her nipples. “I've cum three times already.”

“But you asked me to fuck you.”

“I begged you! But you refused.”

“No, I said you weren't ready.” I grinned while I adjusted it until I could feel the base against my clit. “You're ready now.”

“Oh, God,” she said. Pushing up, raising up her bottom as I stepped behind her and rubbed the shaft along her slit. “Is the wand for you?”

“You'll see,” I said, as the dildo began to slick up from her thick juices. I took in my right hand and guided my she-cock to her opening.

Sandi rocked herself pushing back to meet the big shaft. I gave her plug a tug making her wail and eased my she-cock inside her, driving in until I could feel her thighs against mine and the back pressure on my clit. Then I let the plug go so it snapped back into place. My fingers found her hips and I began to pull back, angling my she-cock so it slid mostly along the front wall of her pussy. I fucked her at a steady pace. In and out, in and out, I pushed it into her and Sandi pushed back, her wet pussy slurping with every thrust. And I togged on the plug with every in-stroke, and with every out I let it snap into place inside her.

Sandi moaned and rocked against me, wailing aloud and grabbing the headboard to bang on it.

“Feels good, doesn't it?” I breathed in her ear and kissed her. Sandi merely whimpered and pushed back but she was smiling, broadly and eagerly. Sandi buried her face in the bed and moaned long and deep. I let go of the plug and began to fuck her harder and faster. “Fuckmefuckmefuckmefuckme,” she chanted over and over as if my she-cock were her mantra and desire. I didn't have to push hard, she did all the work pushing into me with hunger and ferocity, her cunt driving and commanding her as she whimpered and sighed and her pussy leaked down on the towel I'd slid beneath her.

It was then that I reached for the wand. Her face buried In the bed and her hands, I don't think she saw. I pushed the bulb against the jeweled end of her plug and switched it on full. And the vibrations flowed through it, down into her through the metal of the plug and into me through the base of my harness, making me vibrate.

Sandi screamed a full-blooded blood-curdling scream as her hips began to buck and the juices poured in a flood from her pussy onto the towel. And I was cumming too, as the sweet vibrations filled me up and overcame me sending me into sweet ecstasy. For long minutes I held us there, wand on, the vibrations flooding us and sending her body quivering

Finally, I shut it off and collapsed on top of her, my body shining with sweat and breathing long and hoarse. Sandi's hands found mine and squeezed me. “I knew you wanted to get me laid, but Holy Shit!” and she turned so we could kiss for the first time. Sandi knew how to kiss, even tired and exhausted.

Through the haze, I heard fists pounding on our door.

“Who is it?” I called sweetly.

“This is the police. We have reports of a disturbance. Someone screaming. Open the door now.” It was a female voice and she sounded serious.

"Oh shit," said Sandi, wrapping herself in whatever she could find.

"Just a moment, I need to put on some clothes, "I replied. I pulled on my bathrobe and came to the door. Lucky for us it was a policewoman, a tall, redhead with a wide face and her hand on her holster. She took one look at me and her eyes got big.

I looked down to see the dildo jutting from the gap in my robe. “How can I help you, Officer.” What was I going to say? I stepped back and she pushed inside to take in Sandi red-faced and hiding under the covers, but her butt hung out. The plug glistened in the light. Her legs shone with the juices that had poured down her leg, slick and juicy, the soaked towel still lying on the end of the bed.

The policewoman took a look around covered her mouth. She was smiling as she did. And her eyes kept shifting to my strappy. “Look, there have been some noise complaints. People said someone was getting strangled.”

Sandi turned beet red. I heard later I did too. She wobbled a bit as she stood, but she did and faced the policewoman to say: “Believe me, I've never felt better in my entire life.”

The cop laughed. “I can see that. Can you just keep it down a bit? They thought you two were something out of a slasher flick. This your honeymoon or something?”

“We're both here to get over our respective breakups,” she said, with a sheepish grin.

“I'd say you're over them,” she said pulling out a card and writing down a number. “Here's my card. If you're still feeling in need of some physical therapy I'm off Tuesday and Wednesday. I know a place we can go.” I took her card and set it face-up on the table

The cop smiled and slipped out the door. I walked to Sandi, who wrapped her arms around me. Her kiss was tender yet hungry. Her hands wrapped around my ass and pulled me tight to the strappy ran between her legs and along her pussy, and she began to move. “Anne, you're taking me shopping first thing tomorrow morning.”

“Sure,” I said. “For what.”

“For a gag,” she said. “Now I know why you kinky folk use them. Because if you keep doing me this way, I'm going to keep on screaming. And you damned well better not stop doing me this way.”

“Deal,” I said. It was a deal. Because this was an arrangement I could live with for a very long time.

Published 
Written by DonnaCupcake
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments