Roleplay fun
Been a role play lover for many years, much to the delight of my wife. She particularly enjoys the idea of a good girl forced to submit. Headmaster punishing the virginal sixth form girl is a particular favourite as it includes being disciplined with a cane, a butt plug and orally satisfying both her headmaster and her form tutor...
Quote by Antonio2025
I love it!! Had a friend that had a fantasy of dressing up as a whore. She wanted me to pick her up on the street, take her to the woods, fuck her brains out and leave her with $20. We got into character and it was great!!
That sounds terribly expensive to me. I always go with a half of cheap lager and a bag of cheese and onion crisps.. circa $3 and it has always worked for me.
Quote by simplyjohn
That sounds terribly expensive to me. I always go with a half of cheap lager and a bag of cheese and onion crisps.. circa $3 and it has always worked for me.
You never listen when I say I dont like Chees and Onion! I keep telling you, I much prefer Salt and Vinegar.
![]()
Don't forget to sat 'Hi'
Quote by simplyjohn
Pft... I perceive you are a high maintenance gal... fine cuisine and wine. Far too expensive for me.
How much wad does a wood chuck bank, if a wood chuck could bank wad?
Yeah, think i'll give up on being a poet. Anyway, not high maintenacne, just know what I like. I mean, a kebab is fine. he he
![]()
Don't forget to sat 'Hi'
Quote by apptobebad
How much wad does a wood chuck bank, if a wood chuck could bank wad?
Yeah, think i'll give up on being a poet. Anyway, not high maintenacne, just know what I like. I mean, a kebab is fine. he he
Or a nice juicy sausage, perhaps?
You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.
Quote by apptobebad
Is that not roleplay? I was told it was 8 inches. Surely that is more than a chipolata?
i wanna be the bun to your sausage, baby. 😜
You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.
Quote by Abbacus
Roleplay is a premeditated, structured action which really diminishes the spontaneous elements of sexuality. I have tried it twice and was disappointed on both occasions.
Totally agree. Find something to watch on Netflix or Amazon Prime and get some lager and peanuts in.
She asks me why I am naked like she is and I tell her it is a rule I have adopted for beautiful patients such as herself so she will not feel exposed during the session. She is thankful for my consideration and always allows me to show my gratitude for letting me examine as the "examination" always leads to kinky fun. I am spanked by her at her whim. She spanks me quite a lot and assumes many stern roles to get me over her lap. Our first spanking role play is still our favorite. She is the queen on Dominatrix Island and she summons me from the slave pool to test my ass out and see if i am an obedient and loyal slave. We have of course, expanded on this theme and branched out into more scenarios within this one. She also naturally spanks me without this role play but we try to keep it fun even when my rear is quite red and sore. I feel it is worth it for what happens afterward!
Quote by Abbacus
Roleplay is a premeditated, structured action which really diminishes the spontaneous elements of sexuality. I have tried it twice and was disappointed on both occasions.
Unfortunately I've had the same feelings and. results. There is somebody I'd like to make another attempt at roleplay with.
I love to roleplay. I'm always looking for new partners. I actually find it freeing. It never usually takes much set-up time. We just pick a setting, who we each want to be and the vague idea of what the starting premise will be. After that it can go anywhere, depending on how well you work together and how imaginative you both are. It's also helpful to know up front if either of you have some firm no-goes. Knowing that at the beginning can really cut down on the awkward moments that can break the flow of the RP.
Quote by voyeur28
I love to roleplay. I'm always looking for new partners. I actually find it freeing. It never usually takes much set-up time. We just pick a setting, who we each want to be and the vague idea of what the starting premise will be. After that it can go anywhere, depending on how well you work together and how imaginative you both are. It's also helpful to know up front if either of you have some firm no-goes. Knowing that at the beginning can really cut down on the awkward moments that can break the flow of the RP.
Don't forget to take a break for light refreshments; tea or coffee and biscuits I would suggest. I find many of the ladies appreciate that although for some reason they do not resume the chat.
Holy fucking shit my dudes, I need to tell everyone about tetas.cc before I explode from keeping this busty secret to myself. I was on a discord server dedicated to big boobs appreciation when someone dropped this link, and I swear I ain't closed the tab since that fateful day THREE WEEKS AGO. The sheer VOLUME of huge boobs content on this site should be illegal, like there has to be some kind of law about how much concentrated juggs one website can legally host. I done did the math outta curiosity and spent actual hours calculating - tetona.tv uploads approximately forty to fifty new big tits videos EVERY SINGLE GODDAMN DAY. That's like fourteen hundred new busty scenes monthly! My hard drive crying actual tears trying to keep up with the massive mammary content flooding outta this place. And the quality control impresses the hell outta me because unlike other tube sites where anyone uploads pixelated garbage, this site actually maintains standards for what counts as worthwhile huge boobs. Their "busty verified" tag or whatever they call it actually means something - those videos feature women with legitimately big boobs, not chicks stuffing their B-cups or using camera angles to fake having juggs. I got particular preferences when it comes to huge tits myself, specifically obsessed with the way massive natural boobs move when a chick getting pounded from behind, that hypnotic swaying motion that fake tits just can't replicate, and tetasgrandes.tv
Role playing is fun when my partner builds a story scene with me. Been here for 5 months and out of the many who attempted to play with me, only a few showed understanding of the word.
A lot use the word "play" in the rooms without any scene building at all. They just ask "Wanna have fun"? or "Are you horny like me? " and they get on with it and they call it roleplaying. 😂
Don't get me wrong, I'm happy with having found a few creative souls who make my naughty and curious mind sated.
Maybe there can be a role playing contest so that creativity could be shared in the rooms. 😝