Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have you ever come across someone you know in real life?

last reply
12 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I just ran across the profiles of some of my real life acquaintances on another site. These are people I have flirted with but do not know very well. It is quite definitely them, beyond a doubt. What do you think? Should I a) smile and quietly move along or b) drop them a note and say hi. Option c) flirt from my safe anonymity seems a little stalkerish. Have you ever encountered this situation? What did you do and how did it work out?
"Things that are acceptable to the masses are generally mediocre" Dita Von Teese

To Read my Famous story "Amys first time" click here
Click here for "Amy's Awakening"
Follow this link for part 3, "Amys Arousal"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I never have but now you have me thinking what I would do. I did run into a classmate once at a strip club, and she was working the pole!
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
I was in a bar in Liverpool, Merseyside a short time ago, and recognized someone from here.

I had a massive hard-on just looking at him, though he didn't recognize me himself. I was just too shy to approach him anyway.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy
I was in a bar in Liverpool, Merseyside a short time ago, and recognized someone from here.

I had a massive hard-on just looking at him, though he didn't recognize me himself. I was just too shy to approach him anyway.

Brilliant!
The Linebacker
0 likes
I have made Lush friends who went to the same university as me, live in the same state and city, and been at the same events. I did have a Lush friend tell me that they were at a particular football game that I was at. When they described where they were at during a certain pre-game event, I realized there is a very good chance we walked right past each other or were standing within just a few feet of one another.

But I have not knowingly run into someone I know from Lush out in the real world.
Lurker
0 likes
If you had two people that weren't using their real pics, it is likely they would never know. Someone could be cybering with their neighbor. How freaky is that?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have never experienced it.

If from a photo or info I would in some way recognize someone I would use the "do not know, do not tell" policy.
Choose n Practice Happiness

Life is simple; we are what we eat and what we read. Talk is superfluous.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Curious_Shellie
If you had two people that weren't using their real pics, it is likely they would never know. Someone could be cybering with their neighbor. How freaky is that?

Freaky and funny... could even be a co-worker, boss, former teacher, relative, spouse, etc. Interesting combinations for sure lol...
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
This has actually happened a few times...both online & real life
About 8 yrs ago I wa in a chat room for married people. After introducing myself I get an IM from a woman saying she was also from NY. We'll we proceeded to chat, which turned into some hot cyber sex. We started to exchange faceless pics. She sent one with her face (accidentally?) and I recognized her from my neighborhood. I did not let on right away that I knew her. I just asked where in NY she was from and then I told her I was from same area and thought I knew her. We'll at first she was a bit scared but we continued our chat
Next time we chatted I sent her my face pic and she also recognized me and suggested we meet for coffee. Well we did and ended up back at her house for about 3 hours of amazing sex
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
In a similar vein of running into someone you know when you least expect it...
About 5 yrs ago I was relaxing at a local nude beach one Wednesday morning. Not very crowded. Watching people arrive and set up chairs, etc
I notice a cute petite young woman walk onto the beach and proceed to set up not 20 feet in front of me. I watched (behind dark sunglasses) as she pulled off her top and slid down her shorts. Standing in only a skimpy bikini bottom she turned and faced me and I was shocked to see one of my niece's best friends. I did not know what I should do until she spotted me. She froze at first but then just walked over towards me.
"Uncle Mike?" I laughed (but did not stand of course)
Well we hung our the rest of the day together
I should write that story here one day
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I am a cyclist and was looking for a companion to ride with, someone who I could share more then a ride with. Anyhow I posted a request on one of the sights and hit it off with someone. We met for a ride and it was a very good friend of mine. We wondered why nether one of us had put it together. Anyhow we still see each other for more then a bike ride.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've come across lots of people.......?
My Karma just ran over your Dogma
0 likes
Quote by SuccubusDreams
I just ran across the profiles of some of my real life acquaintances on another site. These are people I have flirted with but do not know very well. It is quite definitely them, beyond a doubt. What do you think? Should I a) smile and quietly move along or b) drop them a note and say hi. Option c) flirt from my safe anonymity seems a little stalkerish. Have you ever encountered this situation? What did you do and how did it work out?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I say that any of those ideas sound fine and good to me! I haven't run across anyone, but I might do any one of those things depending on who it is!

Good Luck!