Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Amy's Arousal

"Amy is seduced further"

19
10 Comments 10
18.2k Views 18.2k
3.3k words 3.3k words
Ever since my strange experience earlier in the day with Alex and Beth, the most disturbing and erotic thoughts kept dominating my mind. I fantasized about her, about them, my fevered imagination coming up with scenarios, ways to justify my desires. I was also torn with suspense; Cameron had confessed his fantasy of watching me with another woman and after my hesitant agreement had promised to set something up. My whole body was a mass of nerves and sexual tension.

Cameron and I came out of his room and while I caught the occasional knowing glance from Alex and Beth, no one mentioned anything about our earlier encounter. Later that afternoon I wound up chatting with Beth while the guys played video games and found that Cameron was right, I did really like her. She had an infectious laugh and an absolutely magnetic aura of self confidence. She was unapologetically intelligent but didn’t try to either show off or condescend.

I watched her while trying not to be too obvious. Beth was the first woman I had ever had been sexually attracted to and every single thing about her was so beautiful, desirable. She was a contrast to me in every way with thick flame red hair that waved and curled uncontrollably around the milky pale skin of her face. She had a petite athletic build and small perky breasts that shifted unbound beneath the thin material of her v neck shirt. By comparison I felt clumsy and gauche at 5’8” with a curvy build that hadn’t been able to skip a bra since the 5 th grade. My skin was honey tan even in winter and in spite of my Mediterranean mutt heritage my dark hair stubbornly refused to hold a curl.

We were facing each other on the couch with our feet tucked up and our shoes off as we talked.

“So how long have you and Cameron been dating?”

“Almost two months. What about you and Alex?” I was dying of curiosity about them.

“Oh, we’ve been sleeping together for a couple years off and on.”

Her casual bluntness surprised me a bit.

“Oh. Then you guys aren’t….”

“In love?” she laughed “No, I love him but I’m not ‘in love’ with him. I don’t know if it’s possible for just one person to satisfy all my needs. Between the emotional and physical, that’s a pretty heavy burden to lay on just one person don’t you think?”

“It sounds like you don’t even want to fall in love.” I had never met anyone before who didn’t subscribe to the dream of finding their one true love.

“I actually think the whole concept is a little archaic.” She ran her nails lightly over my ankle and up my calf, her eyes intense on mine as I inhaled sharply. “For instance, what if I like both men and women? I could never be happy with just one.”

“I guess,” I swallowed hard as her hand continued up my body, skimming lightly to hover over my breasts. “Maybe you have to find one of each.”

She leaned in close so her lips were almost brushing mine.

“But what if I want more?” She whispered.

She kissed me before I could ask any further, her lips dancing over mine and her tongue slipping inside my mouth to twine around my own. I felt her hands sliding under my sweater and running up my ribcage. I reached out to sink my hands into her flaming hair and kissed her back unleashing all my pent up curiosity. I got lost in the kiss, the moment stretching on and on, lush and sensual and delightfully wicked.

The sound of a throat clearing loudly snapped me back to reality. Mr. Howz was standing at the bottom of the stairs wearing a tux.

Oh my god! I jerked away from her and blushed to the roots of my hair. What must he think of me, of us?

“Well I can see I don’t need to worry about keeping anyone entertained while we are out.” He said with a bit of a smirk.

Cameron’s mom came down the stairs a few minutes later in a gorgeous charcoal evening dress. She looked polished and remote and I wondered how a warm charming guy like Mr. Howz ended up with someone so icy. Alex and Cameron had stopped their video game at some point (just how much of an audience did Beth and I have?) and she ignored us to address the guys.

“We won’t be back till at least one or two am, these corporate holiday parties are intensely dull and that means they always last for an eternity. I expect the house to still be standing when we return.” She headed out the door and before he closed it behind them Mr. Howz got in one parting word.

“Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do.” He winked and was gone.

I sank back into my corner of the couch, unable to meet anyone’s eyes. Cameron came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my shoulders. He leaned down and ran a line of kisses down my cheek.

“Hey gorgeous, don’t be embarrassed. That was incredible, you two were so hot.” He murmured in my ear.

“But your dad!” I almost wailed it.

“Don’t worry about it, if anything he’s jealous. I bet we are going to have a hell of a lot more fun tonight than he is.”

I was suddenly nervous, realizing that he expected this to happen tonight. Was I really going to go through with this? I glanced at Alex; I hadn’t considered that he might be watching as well. The thought sent a bolt of molten lust directly to my core. Cameron misread my tension.

“Alex will be fine. We’re just going to watch, you won’t even know he’s here.”

“I won’t touch you,” Alex chimed in, “unless you ask me to.” Something in his voice sent a shudder through me. I knew it wouldn’t just be asking, with him I would be begging.

I broke eye contact and kissed Cameron deeply. My boyfriend, I reminded myself firmly. I felt a set of cool hands brush over my skin and a set of soft and decidedly feminine lips began to kiss their way up my neck. Cameron broke our kiss and his mouth was replaced by another, her sweet drugging kisses rebuilding the passionate spell which had been broken earlier.

Beth’s hands moved over my body under my shirt. Unfastening my bra and brushing the undersides of my breasts. She took her time just brushing over my skin, tracing light patterns over me rather than going straight for the nipples as Cameron always did. She pulled back from me and pulled my shirt and bra off with one smooth movement.

Looking me over she smiled and leaned in. She kissed me again and began to trail hot open mouthed kisses down my neck and over my collar bones. Her fingers spiraled their way towards my nipples and I sighed and shifted, wanting her to give them her full attention. She chuckled and took one hard peak into her mouth. Running her tongue lightly over it she gently scraped her teeth over the sensitive nub, then licked away the slight sting. I moaned out loud at the delicious sensation and she shifted to the other breast, repeating her actions while palming and gently pinching the first. Every touch made me melt a little more and I was squeezing my thighs together embarrassingly aware of my own growing wetness.

Feeling bolder I pulled off her top and ran my hands over her body in turn. She obligingly arched back to give me access. I tried some of the same things she had done to me, kissing my way over her collarbones and tracing over her skin. I was fascinated by the silky smoothness of her body. The near transparency of her creamy skin and the contrast of her flushed nipples. I loved the responsiveness she shared with me as I touched and tasted my way over her.

I kissed my way to her breasts and hovered for a moment over her nipples, then took one into my mouth. I sucked gently on them but before I could retreat, a male voice murmured a soft command in my ear.

“Harder.”

I tried it and was rewarded with a gasp of pleasure, her hands fisted in my hair. I switched to the other nipple and did the same. The voice had a new suggestion,

“Flick them. No, harder.”

I obeyed and Beth moaned and squirmed beneath me. I looked up to see Alex so close he was nearly touching me himself.

“Sometimes a little pain just makes the pleasure sweeter.” He moved back away again and Beth took advantage of the moment to regain the upper hand. She hooked her fingers into the waistband of my pants and pulled them down and off my feet. She took a moment to admire my blue lace panties.

“Very nice” Beth ran one fingernail over the soaked gusset, tracing the outline of my pussy lips. She knelt before me toying with me, kissing my inner thighs and brushing light caresses over my aching mound but never quite making contact with my clit. I sat upright on the edge of the couch with my legs spread for her, all but naked and became aware again of the guys. They were watching from the chairs across the room, both sporting sizeable bulges.

Beth noticed my shift in attention.

“Do you like having both of them hot for you?” She slipped one finger under the edge of my panties and unerringly found my clit.

“Mmmm.

Roxy_Mars
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Roxy_Mars

So wet! I think you like being on display little one.” She traced lazy circles over my sensitive bud. “Answer me! Do you like it?”

“Yes.”

“Good girl. I don’t think you need these anymore.” She pulled off the last scrap of clothing covering me and bent forward to kiss my pussy. Oh GOD! She had definitely done this before, I was moaning as she tasted me and when she slid two fingers into my pussy I cried out. She worked me gently but firmly sliding her fingers in and out of my slick opening and flicking at just the right places. When her teeth closed gently over my clit I came hard. She continued to stroke as my orgasm subsided, then pulled out and sucked the juices off her slippery fingers. She kissed me and I could taste myself on her, sweet and musky at the same time.

“Oh you are so sweet, little one. We should share with the boys.” She dipped her fingers back into my pussy, then walked over to where Alex sat. Straddling his lap she rubbed my essence over his lips then smiled as he licked them clean. She ground herself against him in a sexy lap dance and kissed him deeply. He growled a little, low in his throat and pulled her so she was sliding directly over his bulge.

“Too many layers of clothes.” She pouted.

“That’s easily remedied.” Alex hooked his hands in his waistband and pulled off his jeans, kicking them aside and reaching for hers. He had them unhooked and was sliding them down her hips but she twisted away from him.

“Greedy! We can’t forget Cameron.”

She moved over to him and rubbed my juices over his mouth as well. Then bent down and removed his jeans for him as he licked his lips. She turned her back to him and slowly inched her jeans and underwear off, sliding them slowly over her ass, then bending fully over to work them down her legs, her pussy inches from his face. Cameron looked at her like a starving man seeing a ripe peach.

She straightened up again and locked eyes with me. I had been so absorbed by the byplay that I had remained as she left me, legs spread and hands braced against the couch pushing my breasts up firm and high.

“Oh yes, you are a natural.” Beth walked back over to me and pulled me off the couch. She took my place and gently pushed me down to kneel between her legs.

“Show me what you can do.”

I reached for her, a little hesitant. Not because I was unwilling, she was my first woman and I wanted to get this right. I traced my fingers over her outer lips, exploring. She was fully shaved, and as I ran my finger down the seam of her pussy a bead of moisture followed me. I caught it on my fingertip and tasted. Her essence filling my mouth like some exotic creamy glaze created by a 5 star chef, I parted her lips and leaned in for more. My tongue tracing her silky folds, lapping up her juices, I found the swollen nub of her clit and swirled my tongue over it and was rewarded by her gasp of pleasure. I smiled and took it into my mouth, sucking.

Beth’s hips bucked against me and her hands fisted in my hair, grinding my face against her. I sank two fingers into her pussy, trying to steady her a bit. She began to rock her hips against me, working my fingers inside her and pressing my face against herself. My tongue worked in tandem with my fingers and the motion of her hips as I caught her rhythm. After several minutes I caught her clit and pulled it into my mouth again, biting down gently as she had done for me. She stiffened and her thighs locked around my head as her breathing hitched. Then she began to convulse against me as a wave of moisture flooded my fingers and mouth.

I stayed frozen as she subsided, stunned by the intensity of the experience. My own thighs were slick with arousal and I wanted more. Beth looked down at me and laughed softly. She pulled me up and kissed me deeply, then slid her hand down to my soaking pussy. I shuddered as she slipped two fingers into me, her thumb firmly against my clit.

“You have the makings of a prime pussy eater little one. Do you like cock as well or have we ruined you for men?”

“Mmmm Yes.” I gasped out the reply, most of my attention on the way her fingers were moving inside me.

“Yes to what? Tell me what you want Amy.” Her fingers continued to make thought difficult.

“Cock,” I moaned. “I still need cock.” I flushed with embarrassment at having to spell it out so explicitly.

She gave her fingers another twist that almost sent me over the edge, then withdrew and slapped my ass.

“Then you shouldn’t keep the guys waiting little tease. Show me how well you suck cock.”

I looked over at the guys. Both were naked, cocks hard. Cameron was watching us with a hungry expression while Alex’s gaze was hooded. I slinked on hands and knees over to Cameron, watching his eyes widen as I approached, and took his cock in my hand. Beth slid behind me Legs trapping mine from either side, hands on my hips. I slid my hand over Cameron’s length and stroked him for a minute before wrapping my lips around him and plunging down. He threw his head back and groaned. I swirled as I came back up and when I began my descent again I could hear Beth’s voice, whispering beautiful obscenities into my ear. As I plunged down for the third time I felt Cameron swell under my tongue.

“Oh god! Amy I'm sorry, I can’t…”

Jets of hot cum filled my mouth. I milked him to a finish and cleaned the last cum off his cock, trying to hide my disappointment.

“That’s no way to treat a lady.” Alex’s voice was full of amused mock reproof. “You heard the girl, she needed cock.”

I looked up at him, Alex was standing only a few feet away and I was at eye level with his magnificent and very hard cock.

“Will you accept mine as a humble substitute?”

I glanced back at Cameron, unsure. I wanted to say yes but….

Cameron nodded,

“If you want to.”

Beth’s hands slid over me, one up to toy with my breasts while the other slid back between my legs.

“Say yes. I want to watch Alex’s thick cock slide into this tight little pussy.”

I bit my lip, then nodded. Alex came up behind me, Beth moving aside for him. I sighed a little as her hands left my pussy but they were quickly replaced by the thick head of Alex’s cock pressing against my entrance. I moaned a little and pressed back but he moved back as well, not entering, just teasing me.

“Say it.” Alex’s voice was firm.

“I want your cock,” I paused a moment and swallowed, “Please”

As soon as the words left my mouth he pushed into me. I was slick and hot and so so ready for him and I moaned as he plunged into me and just kept sliding deeper. Stretching and filling me as never before in one inexorable thrust. He paused for a moment, then withdrew almost completely before repeating his action.

“Ooohhhhh”

I rocked my hips against him and he did it again, then grabbed my hips with both hands and began to thrust, building power and speed.

“Oh god! Oh yes..”

I wanted this so badly. Alex’s cock drove into me, pulling my hips back against him with each thrust, going deeper and pushing me further than I had imagined. I couldn’t last, the whole evening, really the whole day had been so erotic. I began to cum shaking, my pussy contracting around that thick cock. This is when Cameron would usually hold still to let me recover and just enjoy the ride but Alex just swore softly and maintained his pace.

“Oh GOD!”

I didn’t think it could get any more intense but the orgasm kept building, rolling over me in waves that had me shuddering and sobbing half coherent strings of thought. I was sensation, it consumed me, rocked me, filled me. I have no idea how long it lasted but eventually pace slowed and I found myself on my knees, my arms weak and trembling and looped around Beth’s neck as she stroked me softly and whispered to me. Alex was still moving slowly in and out of me and each thrust sent a ripple of aftershock through me with an exhausted shudder.

“Had enough?”

Beth whispered it against my mouth. I nodded shakily at her and she smiled and kissed me.

“Promise me, more later?”

I smiled at her and nodded. She moved over to Alex and whispered something in his ear. He pulled back from me and Beth was on her knees before him, swallowing his cock in one practiced glide. I blinked. She must be deep throating him because he simply continued to disappear into her mouth. He thrust for a few minutes, then froze, his face twisting into that grimace that is half agony, half pure ecstasy that men make when they cum. Beth’s throat simply continued to work as she swallowed him down.

A pair of arms wrapped around me and lifted me from the floor. It was Cameron, looking entirely satisfied with the evening

“Let’s get you to bed. You look exhausted and I have something in mind for tomorrow”

As he carried me off down the hall towards his room, I looked back over his shoulder and met Alex’s eyes. I could only hope…

Published 
Written by SuccubusDreams
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments