Not something I am interested in.
We had many threesomes. Always with her girlfriends. I was the only cock in a few lesbian orgies she had at our home. One night while we were having sex at bedtime, two other married couples were having sex in our guest rooms. We were in several full swaps. Never a full-blown orgy with members of both sexes participating until the last year we were active. It was a large event at a private estate that was gated. My wife was able to get us access. We went in the home, and I don't know that I laid eyes on my wife until the next morning. I woke with 2 women in a rather large bed, one of which gave my cock a morning ride.
Quote by kistinspencil
Apropos to this thread, I posted a 1972 invitation to a lesbian orgy, complete with rules of engagement, on my Profile. Have to say I would have been tempted.
What a wonderful invitation that clearly explains what to expect and is welcoming to all regardless of their comfort level with engaging with others. Wouldn't it be great to have an eyewitness account of what happened at that event?
Being an introvert, I can't see me really enjoying sex in a large group with lots of strangers. Stressful and draining. But with a small group like a foursome? As long as it was people I know and have some trust and intimacy with.
On a difficult journey home, Kate finds love and sex in a fellow traveler.
And I first introduced Kate as a university student whose first time kind of sets the stage for her new story.
Can't imagine a lot of orgies would want to have me. It's about as hypothetical a question as you could possibly post on here.
Newest: Daphne's Halloween, Part One | Back Forty | Heartbombing The Heartland [RR!]
Hottest: Skiing with Keith & Kate | Amy's Mom [RR!] | Band Camp | Lewd Beach | A Hole New World