Ideal size cock?

last reply
47 replies
7.2k views
1 watcher
1 like
colin123
0 likes
smaller for anal but bigger for sucking.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Any size as long as it`s stiffened up to 10 inches,but the usual size is 5-6 ins.
Mind you i do enjoy a small one 3 ins for sucking occassionally,as long
as it comes.
Lurker
0 likes
I like from 6" to 7.5" .Havent had bigger than that but would be willing to try
Living bi-cariously through Lush
0 likes
Limited experience with actual cocks, though more with plastic ones ... for sucking, I think almost any size would be good. Big is nice because ... well, it's big. Small is nicer because you can get more of it (or more easily, all of it) in your mouth, which is probably great for the guy. For anal, I'd definitely want it not too thick, length probably unimportant.

My newest story! Midlife Renewal: A Plan Cums Together

I get dicked by a federal agent. My top-ten Noir Competition entry: Dick Job

Card catalog? Hard catalog! My library

Clumeleon
0 likes
Gentleman Stranger
0 likes
Judging by this lady's expression, she recommends a BIG one.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
6 to 7"
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
7-8inches is good for me
Lost in my own mystique
0 likes
A critical set of dimensions that are often overlooked are diameter (or, to borrow a forestry term, caliper) or circumference, what is commonly referred to as "girth". If I've got my choice between a 10" cock with a 1" caliper or a 6" cock with a 4" caliper I'm going to take the longer, thinner cock because that gives me the greatest in and out motion combined with prostrate contact. I can imagine being a woman with a vagina with a different set of tactile receptors enjoying the thicker member more.

The most perfect cock I ever had belonged to a swinger fuckbuddy in the DC area. He had 7.5 inches with about a 1.5-inch caliper of absolutely delicious Swedish-English sausage. Savory on the tongue, and sweet in the chute. ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
About 7" is best for me any bigger is uncomfortable I have had bigger but didn't enjoy it as much as for thickness I haven't had a problem with a guy being too big so can't say
Word Wizard
0 likes
6 to 7 inches, not too thick, more than enough to get your fingers round but long enough to stick out gripped hand...
0 likes
8”+ but I’m a size whore and love big thick long cock deep in my arse
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Depressing for those of us with good length but not much girth.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ideal? I guess in the 6" to 8" range for ideal but really 5 to 9 is probably just fine. Never had one bigger than 8" but would probably be ok if he knew what he was doing and was considerate. Reasonably thick is wonderful! Really, any size (within reason, not TOO skinny or tiny) is fine but it has to be hanging from a nice guy that's willing to be an adventurous and attentive lover.

I will admit that I think the bigger ones are a visual treat and fun to play with but that's just me.

Please take a peek at my stories! Here's a small variety pack:

To Soar With Eagles | Lush Stories An emotional story of love and loss that may touch your heart. Sexy... yes, of course, but uplifting as well! And a Recommended Read!

I Like Big Cocks and I Cannot Lie: Part 1 of 2 | Lush Stories A 2-part story of my bisexual husband and I engaging with a very well-endowed friend!

The Gift That Keeps On Giving | Lush Stories My thoughtful husband gifts me an erotic beach massage session with a large and talented Jamaican masseur... and oh my!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Since I would be receiving a cock anally and of course performing oral, I have found that I like 9 inches or longer. However, my one boyfriend was 10 inches and very thick and I had a lot of trouble receiving anal. My one trans woman, was 9 inches and slender, and I hardly needed much lubrication at all!! Definitely in my opinion for me length I can handle but girth is difficult.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Perfect cock for me anally is 7-8" and thick. This allows me to ride it in all different positions. I have much bigger dildos for masturbating but for real skin that is my fav.

Oral if the cock is slender it doesnt matter how big I can take it so for oral 8-10

0 likes

I prefer one that can double up as a towel rail.