Lush's Security Certificate Error

last reply
63 replies
3.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Prolific Writer
0 likes
I keep getting an error the Lush's Security Certificate has expired error.

Is anybody else getting this error?

Please advise,
Mysteria
xo
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Mysteria27
I keep getting an error the Lushes Security Certificate has expired error.

Is anybody else getting this error?

Please advise,
Mysteria
xo

apparently a large portion of lush is getting it. we're looking into it. more than that, i can't tell you, cause i don't know. soon as someone knows something, it will be posted here.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Prolific Writer
0 likes
Quote by sprite

apparently a large portion of lush is getting it. we're looking into it. more than that, i can't tell you, cause i don't know. soon as someone knows something, it will be posted here.

Thanks Sprite....

Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Yup, me and a couple other people have gotten the same error. Hopefully Nicola or Gav can figure it out soon. Thanks for letting us know.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Just in case you were wondering, it wasn't me. if it was, Buz told me to push the red button. i was only following orders. it's Buz's fault.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Gawd is this bad. I am the reference above and when I hit the link, I had to relog into this site. UGGGHHH This is way bigger then hitting the red button Sprite.
Lurker
0 likes
Lol, I had just posted a forum abou this. And yes, I will blame Sprite for this. Why, she said it was not her, which means it is.
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Ooops...

I think I put tab A into slot B...

I'm gonna be soo fired for this.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Milik_the_Red
Ooops...

Some girls really like that ~
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Milik_the_Red
Ooops...

wrong hole wrong hole
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Yes, I also have received this ....

This server could not prove that it is www.lushstories.com; its security certificate expired 1 day(s) ago. This may be caused by a misconfiguration or an attacker intercepting your connection. Your computer's clock is currently set to Wednesday, July 29, 2015. Does that look right? If not, you should correct your system's clock and then refresh this page.

No pictures/photos or the icons <<---- are showing either.

Van
The Linebacker
0 likes
Gav is on it. It is probably just an issue with an automatic renewal of the security certificate not going through.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by VanGogh
Yes, I also have received this ....

No pictures/photos or the icons <<---- are showing either.

Van

I told the powers that be to let me know when to panic. at the time they were running around screaming and pushing buttons and stuff. apparently, it isn't time yet. i'll let you know. just in case, tho, i have my life preserver on and a first aid kit.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Heard from Gav. Its probably an issue with GoDaddy. Evidently the Security Certificate automatic renewal didn't roll over or something. Gav is on it.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Gardez
Gawd is this bad. I am the reference above and when I hit the link, I had to relog into this site. UGGGHHH This is way bigger then hitting the red button Sprite.

if it helps, i could try pushing the blue button too... i mean, what's the worst that could happen, right? smile

and no, it's not so bad, just a temp. glitch. all will be well before you can say Fursisisifhshsksihnotnsamcoskgankawoowok.

Lurker
0 likes
As long as Lush does not become u alive, like that other site. The one that starts with a B
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
btw, like i said, nothing to worry about, but could the first class passengers please make their way to the lifeboats? the rest of you, just stay where you are. i'm sure that the captain is just... umm... actually, he seems to have gone. well, hell. seriously, you hit one ice berg and everyone freaks out...

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
yes i keep getting the error too i hope it gets fixed soon
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Quote by Nerdy_Castle
wrong hole wrong hole

Um, it was an accident! I promise!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by papasbabygirl
yes i keep getting the error too i hope it gets fixed soon

working on it. shouldn't take more than a few... what was that Gav? years? wait... DOG'S YEARS? that's like 7 for every 1, right? hell NO i am not going to go out there and tell them that. they'll freaking crucify me! Make one of the others do it, you know, the expendable ones.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Milik_the_Red

Um, it was an accident! I promise!
sure, you always say accident. Then why do you keep doing it? Why do I always go completely off topic on these?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite
btw, like i said, nothing to worry about, but could the first class passengers please make their way to the lifeboats? the rest of you, just stay where you are. i'm sure that the captain is just... umm... actually, he seems to have gone. well, hell. seriously, you hit one ice berg and everyone freaks out...
this is what happens when Sprite pilots the ship. Pilot is the right term, right?
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Nerdy_Castle
this is what happens when Sprite pilots the ship. Pilot is the right term, right?

it was on auto pilot. or maybe that was otto pilot...

Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Quote by Nerdy_Castle
sure, you always say accident. Then why do you keep doing it? Why do I always go completely off topic on these?

Why ask why?

Sometimes it's better not to know these things
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm so glad I'm not the only one having this problem
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by JimB01
I'm so glad I'm not the only one having this problem

actually, you are - the rest of us are just playing along so that you don't feel bad. smile

Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Quote by sprite

it was on auto pilot. or maybe that was otto pilot...

Lurker
0 likes
yep whatever the problem with the "certificate is it's setting off security programs, I got the samething from mine and had to press "go to anyway" . Looking up. Sprite... see how ya are?

OH it was Milik's post that slowed me down, ok.