Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What kind of relationship would you like?

last reply
226 replies
9.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lady GlitterGiggles
0 likes
An honest one. 1,2,3 or 4.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
FWB, emphasis on the "F"
“It's nice sometimes to open up the heart a little and let some hurt come in. It proves you're still alive.”
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Respectfull and honest, all but 3
A little kindness can be so valuable, yet costs almost nothing

In many countries being gay is a crime, and even in modern societies, politicians try to legalise discrimination. Your voice can make a difference. Have a look at All Out to find out how.

Hey... pssst.... that's an l (as in luscious) at the end of my name, not an i
Lurker
0 likes
1. Platonic Friendship. Because she's the most wonderful friend I know. She has a heart of gold that she tries to hide so no one steals it away, but it shines so brightly that Stevie Wonder could see it through both his and her sunglasses. And don't get me wrong; Nessa is absolutely gorgeous. It's just that ours is the kind of friendship that you just don't risk fucking up with sex.
Unfuckwithable
0 likes
4. Long term Significant Other. I choose this because that's exactly what she is to me. I love my Lush wife with all my heart. She is everything to me, and I can no longer imagine my life without her. Lisa, the day I met you, I knew you were something special. The day you could call me your girlfriend, you put me on Cloud 9. And the day you asked me to be your Lush wife was one of the happiest days of my life. I think maybe we need a #5, cuz LongTerm Significant Other only really scratches the surface of what we mean to each other.

Honarable mention to 3. Sex slave
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by amy1967
4. Long term Significant Other. I choose this because that's exactly what she is to me. I love my Lush wife with all my heart. She is everything to me, and I can no longer imagine my life without her. Lisa, the day I met you, I knew you were something special. The day you could call me your girlfriend, you put me on Cloud 9. And the day you asked me to be your Lush wife was one of the happiest days of my life. I think maybe we need a #5, cuz LongTerm Significant Other only really scratches the surface of what we mean to each other.

Honarable mention to 3. Sex slave

Awwwww, that's so sweet. I'd love to be your sex slave....erm..... I mean wife
living dead girl
0 likes
Oh fuck yes I get to post under one of my best friends ( about fucking time right )

The first, She is amazing and really you can just talk to her about anything and everything without judgement
and when I need to cry she lets me but she so easily cheers me up and makes me laugh because she knows just what to say to make a bad situation better
0 likes
I've had 1-3.

Last one would be 4. So 4 but I'm not ready to give up my selfish lifestyle.
Terrestrial Mermaid from Deep Space
0 likes

What kind of relationship would you like to have with the person above you?

1) Platonic Friendship.
2) Friends With Benefits.
3) Sex Slave (to use or to be used)
4) Long-Term Significant Other.

Unknown User's answer rings a bell but NOTA. S/He's gone so it's NA.

Latest stories:

πŸ’™ Love Beyond the Stars

πŸ’™ Which Would You Prefer To Dip Your Fries Into?

πŸ’™ Okay

πŸ’™ Autolove

πŸ’™ Fuck for Gold

πŸ’™ On My Tongue

Please read, rate ❀️⭐, and leave an honest comment on the story. Coins are welcome, too!

STORY LIST || STORY BACKGROUNDS πŸ’‹πŸ’™

Headbanging ape from cold North 🀘
0 likes

Oo, with Myrrhhhhhh? 1 or 2, I think. Seems like a fun person to be around so would probably have fun beings friends, with or without benefits. As for the other options, I am not into 3 and after decades in 4, probably not doing it again even if my current situation changes.

Celebrating a couple of my older, less viewed stories:

Have you ever had love Rekindled?

The god came to her In the Waters That Bring Life.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

24 May 2018

I've had 1-3.

Last one would be 4. So 4 but I'm not ready to give up my selfish lifestyle.

--

Last one finally happened.

But I never called it friends w/ benefits. We aren't friends, we're just fucking.

Headbanging ape from cold North 🀘
0 likes

1, given she and I are both in a longterm relationship. Thought the "benefits" might be interesting if circumstances allowed. As said above, not into 3 and I have done 4 enough for now.

Celebrating a couple of my older, less viewed stories:

Have you ever had love Rekindled?

The god came to her In the Waters That Bring Life.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Uncomplicated by unnecessary emotion.