Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What's the biggest age difference between you and someone you had sex with?

last reply
712 replies
72.1k views
1 watcher
1 like
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
30 year difference I believe. I was 18 he was almost 50. I think 48? It was a long time ago
Lurker
0 likes
I was 19, she was 44. I went to mow her grass on a Saturday morning, didn't leave until Sunday evening!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Seven years - my husband.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
it was only about 2 years ago
i was 22 and he was 56 so i guess around 34 years.

oh yes and it was good.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
About 20 years, I was 20 she was nearly 40 and mother of 4.
Lurker
0 likes
I would have to say 40+ years
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
mmm... about 30 years. i was in my early 20s i answered her ad in a swinger's magazine. saw her for a couple or three years. she was a fantastic, imaginative and enthusiastic partner.
Lurker
0 likes
25 years
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
12 years. I was 19 and she was 31
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
26 years I was 47 she 21
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by 32norm34
30 years
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Just the other day I fucked a new 18 year old male. He had a very big cock. He lives near me, He will being having much more fun with me. I am so very naughty.
Butterfly
0 likes
21 years older to me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Markiemark2610
13 years younger

you or her (younger) ? or him...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by diamondjim
35, she was a young intern in our office who lived with her Dad. She was very shy and I was to learn absolutely afraid of sex, although, after two months of casual conversation, she admitted to feeling very aroused most days. Over the course of the summer she want from wearing very goth like baggy clothes, tennis shoes and unkempt hair to nice summer dresses, heels and a fresh hair style. Although she was not very pretty her eyes sparked with excitement as she realized I was not going to hurt her and really wanted to know her. One night she just showed up at me door to announce she was going on a date. When I congratulated her she began to cry. She was terrified the boy was going to want to have sex and she had no idea what to do. As I held her, trying to comfort her, she softly asked if I would make her not a virgin anymore. I spent over an hour kissing her, teasing her and teaching her about her body. I even found her G-spot, much to her surprise. After giving her a very sensual shave I gave her a good climax for the first time with fingers inside. After a lot of oral and teasing I finally broke through and her pain quickly subsided. With lots of kisses and very, very slow thrusts, she was treated to her first climax with a man throbbing up inside of her. She withered in rapture, cried with joy, dressed, left and never came back to work again.

Re-reading my old post I had not thought of Lynn, the young lady in this story, for over 40 years. I hope, when remembered as her "first", she thinks well of the gentle man who took so much time and care to please her.

I hope you will visit one of my stories like A Wedding Slow Dance, Take Me, Take Me NOW! or my most recent series Finding Lynn Finding Lynn.