HAPPY BIRTHDAY BETHANY FRASIER

last reply
57 replies
5.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Please join me in wishing Bethany a very Happy Birthday. Bethany is one of the sweetest ladies on lush.
She's an amazing writer and a wonderful and kind friend.

Hoping you have the best birthday ever. Enjoy.

Hugs,
Mysteria
xo

Sensual Hobgoblin
0 likes
Hey Babe, Got ya something special for your B-Day. Hope it is very, very tasty!!

Love Ya Lots!

Kee

I just published a new story, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/naked-and-afraid A wife is home alone when two criminals break in to rob her. She's afraid and that's when it gets interesting A super story full of great sex, with a BDSM slant, that will hold your interest.

An oldie but goodie, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/monster-sex/the-emerald-lagoon An Editor's Pick from a comp a couple of years ago.

If you enjoy either, please comment. My ego needs a boost, ha! Thanks.

Lurker
0 likes
Good morning Beth, It's your day!!! Wishing you the best of the best of birthdays!!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Happy Birthday to the beautiful (inside and out) WONDER WOMAN of LUSH. You have such a sexy and free spirit and you are truly a gem that shines for us all!!!!

“It's nice sometimes to open up the heart a little and let some hurt come in. It proves you're still alive.”
0 likes
Happy Birthday, Bethany! They just get hotter and hotter, don't they?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
HAPPY BIRTHDAY....to the most amazing women there ever was... luv u to the moon and back and i hope ur day is perfect to match u...

luv u always

ree
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Happy Happy Birthday!!

Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Happy birthday, Beth! You were one of my first friends here! Enjoy your day.
Matriarch
0 likes
Happy Birthday Bethany!

In-House Sapiosexual
0 likes
Happy Birthday Beautiful Lady

? A True Story ?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Happy Buffday my sweet Beffer,

LOVE LOVELOVE LOVELOVE LOVELOVE LOVELOVE LOVELOVE LOVELOVE LOVELOVE LOVELOVE LOVELOVE LOVELOVE LOVELOVE LOVELOVE LOVELOVE LOVELOVE LOVELOVE LOVELOVE LOVELOVE LOVELOVE LOVELOVE LOVELOVE LOVELOVE LOVELOVE LOVELOVE LOVELOVE LOVELOVE LOVELOVE LOVELOVE LOVELOVE LOVELOVE LOVELOVE LOVELOVE LOVELOVE LOVELOVE LOVELOVE LOVELOVE LOVELOVE LOVELOVE LOVELOVE LOVELOVE LOVELOVE LOVELOVE LOVELOVE LOVELOVE LOVELOVE LOVELOVE LOVELOVE LOVELOVE LOVELOVE LOVELOVE LOVELOVE LOVELOVE LOVELOVE LOVELOVE LOVELOVE LOVELOVE LOVELOVE LOVE
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hey there Princess {}{}{}{}. Have an awsum birthday. I hope all your lovers are with you today!!! {}{}{} BFF Slicky {}{}{}
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Happy Birthday Bethany!!! Wishing you a fun filled day with love, joy, and laughter!!!

Lurker
0 likes
HAPPY Birthday! Although we don't talk, as much as I wish. I regard you as a friend.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Happy Happy Birthday!!! Hope you have a naughty day. Enjoy.
0 likes

I have three famous stories, 2 recommended reads and have come in the top ten in two competitions~ Come in and make yourself at home.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A little kindness can be so valuable, yet costs almost nothing

In many countries being gay is a crime, and even in modern societies, politicians try to legalise discrimination. Your voice can make a difference. Have a look at All Out to find out how.

Hey... pssst.... that's an l (as in luscious) at the end of my name, not an i
I'm not for everyone
0 likes
Happy Birthday.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
happy happy birthday to you, bethany front whore ;)
The Bee's Knees
0 likes

hope your day was fantastic!

Say. Her. Name.

Lurker
0 likes
happy birth day
Lurker
0 likes
happy birth day