last reply
47 replies
2.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Happy Birthday to you, Henke smile

I wish you an amazingly fantastic day and a great year ahead!!

Hugs with affection,

Camilla
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Henke! =d>

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Happy Birthday. Thank you for your wonderful support of writers like me. May you always have a passion for the erotic narrative.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Alles gueti zum geburi, Henke! Merci vilmal fur alles!
Grusha

GrushaVashnadze's best stories:

Alison Goes to London (RR) - "love this... fun, and funny, and sexy" (sprite)

The Cursed Cunt (RR) - "holyyyyy sheeeiiit.... Your writing is fucking fantastic" (CarltonStJames)

A Worthless Filthy Fucking Smoking Trash Cunt Whore (RR) - "Brilliantly done. Of course." (naughtyannie)

Snow White and the Seven Dildos (RR) - "Fuck. It's perfect.... honestly genius and so fucking well executed." (VioletVixen)

Metamorphoses (RR) - "so imaginative and entertaining" (saucymh)

And There Came Two Angels to Sodom - "What a deliciously worded story! So juicy, so raunchy" (el_henke)

Fuck-Talk (with VioletVixen) - "Jeez. I feel rendered wordless by how much clever fucking fun this is" (Jaymal)

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Happy Birthday Henke!

I know I don't know you well, but Vanessa says you are Great so that's all I need to Wish you an amazing Birthday!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Happy Birthday Henke!!! Hope your day is extra special
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
Happy Birthday to His Henkeness!

Hope you're having an awesome day!
Lurker
0 likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EWE!!!
Partner-in-Lust / Cummunist
0 likes
Have a great one!! Prost!

Curiosity is one of those insatiable passions that grow by gratification.
Butterfly
0 likes
Vanessa told me its your birthday. So I thought to wish you happy birthday smile
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
who is this Henke guy? damn - whoever he is, he sure seems popular.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

The Linebacker
0 likes
Happy Birthday, El Henke!

True love stories never have endings.
0 likes
Have a wonderful day!
I have a new story that I wrote for the new competition. If you have a few minutes would you please read it?

0 likes
As guys get older, they sometimes lose their social interpersonal skills. So here's a gentle reminder:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HENKE!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I will verify that you are entiteled to the happiest of birthdays and unlimited more. Happy birthday Henke!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Happy birthday Henke!
Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by sprite
who is this Henke guy? damn - whoever he is, he sure seems popular.

I hear he's a super-stud who goes around Lush seducing the pants off everyone he meets.

Just a rumour...
A legend in my own mind!
0 likes
Meddle Not In The Affairs of Dragons, for we are Crunchy and Good with Ketchup!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Happy Birthday to an all-around wonderful human being and mod extraordinaire. May many more follow. Just wish I could post a picture here but I'm dangerously incompetent.
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes

Alles Gute zum Geburtstag Henke! Genieße deinen Tag und wünsche dir viele, viele weitere Geburtstage, mein Freund.
Meagan
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Feliz cumpleanos, senor!
That's what they say in espanoler lands.

Your writing and you are support have inspired me and I do appreciate that a great deal. Please enjoy the anniversary of your birth with all due diligence and lots of beer. In fact, I will certainly knock back a few in your honor.