Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Turning Stephanie Insatiable

"After Stephanie stumbles upon a mom fucking a much younger man, her desires become uncontrollable..."

215
66 Comments 66
27.5k Views 27.5k
5.1k words 5.1k words

Author's Notes

"This story was inspired by yet another interaction of mine in a Lush chatroom (Hi, I'm LL and I have a chatroom problem.) MissSusan was talking about how a certain set of gifs had looked like a mother that had suddenly had an insatiable desire. I said how that would make for an excellent story and a collaboration ensued. She was a fantastic collaborator that brought both the general idea and quite a few of the particularly spicy details of the story to the table. <p> [ADVERT] </p> This story would not be what you are reading today without her. This is also only half the story we outlined as it got entirely too big! We hope you all enjoy it, and as always, feel free to comment or message me with any feedback you may have! -LL"

Stephanie LeClair stuck her ass up in the air trying to push the hard cock that was ramming her at a breathtaking pace, even deeper into her suddenly insatiable pussy.   Her husband Daniel, was the one repeatedly pounding her like the man he was when she had met him fifteen years ago.  He had even gone as far as to surprise her by sticking his thumb in her ass as he thrust.  That had elicited a guttural moan escaping her mouth much to her own surprise as she usually discouraged him from touching her there.  Unlike other times, the thumb just served to fuel her desire even more.

She began begging him wildly for more of everything, “Oh, fuck Dan.  Yeah, your thumb is fucking driving me crazy.  Mmmm, make me your dirty whore wife,” she cried.  “You’re cock feels so fucking good, filling me up.  C’mon, fuck like you fucking mean it, damn it!”

On top of it, he was talking very dirty right back to her, and now every ounce of her body and soul was suddenly on fire as it had been so many times since the gala last night.  She was so close to the precipice of her orgasm.  

“That’s right my slutty little wife,” he cackled raggedly.  “You want me to fill you in all your slutty holes?  Huh?  Yeah, you do.  You didn’t have a problem doing this to me last night,” he exhaled as he started plunging his thumb in and out of her asshole as he continued to fuck her.

Daniel quickened his pace further, grabbing her hips with his free hand and pulling her back with his thumb deeply embedded in her naughty hole, to push himself that much deeper into her.  Between his thumb and his cock, she was feeling things she had never felt before, and, much to her surprise, it made her crave it that much more.

Her body started to stiffen, muscles tensing, suddenly she became apneic as she hurdled towards her release briefly thinking to herself just how much things had changed since last night.

******

You see, this suddenly dirty talking and currently double stuffed Stephanie was the complete opposite of the prim and proper version of herself that had dominated her life until just yesterday.  Stephanie was not your typical thirty-eight-year-old mother of two young kids.  Stephanie was ultra-driven to have the best outward-facing appearance of both herself and her family.  She collected successes and accolades, equating them to happiness and self-satisfaction.  The kids went to the right school, they were on the right sports teams, she even made sure they had the right friends, and of course, made sure they were driven high achievers even at the young ages of eight and eleven.  

Her husband fit nicely into her mold of the perfect family.  Daniel was one year her senior, but you wouldn’t have been able to tell by looking at him that he was almost forty.  She had gently prodded him to maintain his athletic build from his college soccer days.  She also stoked his ambition that ultimately pushed him to become the youngest partner at his law firm.  

Physically, Stephanie kept herself in immaculate shape with a combination of yoga, boot camp, and her co-ed soccer team.  Her petite muscular frame was what had first attracted Daniel to her on a college trip where the women’s and men’s soccer teams had traveled together.  That trip culminated in a streamy night late after curfew in her shared hotel room with a teammate.  Her division one soccer experience made her the co-ed league’s leading scorer and of course, the captain of her team, pushing her teammates unnecessarily hard, in what was meant to be a relaxed recreational beer league.

Stephanie had cultivated her community and social image meticulously.  Over the last few years, she had maneuvered her way from room mother to PTA Vice President, and from volunteer soccer coach for her kids to the board of directors for the recreation sports association of her town.  Her coupe de grace was her work at the local food bank.  She started sorting food and filling bags and quickly found ways to increase donations while streamlining the volunteering process, eventually ending up as the entity’s director.

Little did she know that through all of the success and all of the posturing of her family’s status, she was in a rut, an ambition-driven, self-induced sexual coma.  She just didn’t know it quite yet….

That brings us to just twenty-four hours before Stephanie’s sordid tryst on her hands and knees begging to be fucked from behind by her dirty talking husband.  It was the yearly food bank fundraiser and gala.  This was a dressy affair in which she made sure the who’s who of the town attended with the ulterior motive of plying them with free drinks and subsequently having them open their checkbooks.  This year was especially successful, with this night alone raising enough to fund the food bank for the rest of the fiscal year.  Another stunning success for Stephanie’s invisible trophy case.

The night was over and she was taking some of the stands used for the silent auction items back to her car when she noticed a leftover coat in the long-abandoned coat check.  Her instincts smelled an opportunity to rescue the coat for someone and possibly get an extra check for the charity, but as she moved towards it, she heard a noise from the adjacent room.

As she turned the corner, her eyes went wide, and she stopped dead in her tracks.  There was Susan, her friend, a younger mom of two, and a fellow board member of the food bank.  Her black evening dress was hiked up over her hips, and matching black panties around her ankles.  She was bent over a table getting absolutely stuffed from behind by a man that Stephanie could not really see.  Susan’s strapless dress was pulled down and her full breasts were dragging back and forth across the table every time the man bottomed out inside her.  What she could see of the man, was a mouth-watering view of his hard cock, wet with Susan’s arousal, sliding roughly in and out of her friend over and over again.

Stephanie opened her mouth to say something, but something inside her stopped her cold.  She silently watched them, captivated by the lewd, and extremely erotic sight just feet away from her.  They were so caught up in their own passions, that they hadn’t noticed her peeking around the corner.   She watched as this unknown man repeatedly thrust into Susan from behind inciting moan after moan from the younger mother’s mouth.

“Oh, you’re such a good boy,” Susan moaned.  “So good to fill me with that fucking big hard dick of yours, mmmm.”

The man just grunted and continued his pounding of her visibly dripping pussy.  The man started to tighten, breath quickening, and thrust ever faster.  Susan sensed this and pushed him back and out of her.

“Not yet, no, not yet,” she crooned.  “Why don’t you cool off a bit and help yourself.  I’m not nearly done with you yet,” she said and looked over her shoulder, flashing him a sultry smile as she brazenly spread her cheeks apart.

Stephanie watched as the man descended to his knees and began to feast on Susan’s honey pot from behind.  Her hips bucked as his face touched her sultry hole and she encouraged him to give her even more.

“Yes, fuck yes,” she said with an uneven ragged voice.  “Lick it!  Fuck yes, make me shiver all over your young little tongue.”

Susan reached a hand back and grabbed his hair pulling his face deeper.  His mouth now devouring her pussy and his nose grinding against her puckered asshole.  Stephanie found herself absentmindedly rubbing her pussy through her tight light blue cocktail dress.  She could feel the heat building within her and ticking her nerve endings in her own pussy ever ripening from unbridled desire.

Susan arched her back in pleasure making Stephanie gasp as she watched rivulets of milk bead off her swollen breasts into two small smeared pools that had formed under her on the table.  Stephanie’s mouth went dry at the sight, and the heat between her legs was now a raging furnace.  She had always considered her leaking tits as an ugly nuisance when she was breastfeeding her children, but this, this was strangely arousing.  She took her free hand and stroked her own breast through her dress delicately.

After a couple of minutes, Susan seemed like she could take no more of his oral ministrations. They readjusted and Susan sat back on the edge of the table.  The man stepped forward, cock first, and slightly turned to thrust back into her pussy as they looked into each other’s eyes.  Susan’s tits were now leaking milk down the sides of each breast.  The man bent forward and latched onto a nipple to suckle as he once again slammed his cock into her pussy eliciting a guttural moan from Susan.

Stephanie stopped dead in her tracks as when he unlatched from Susan’s dripping breast, she recognized who had been expertly fucking and sucking Susan, even with his milk-sodden face.  The "man" was Liam, the local college kid who led his fraternity which volunteered so many hours of their time to the food bank.  He'd won the volunteer scholarship that Stephanie had personally handed out to him at the gala, earlier in the evening.

Liam deserved the scholarship as he had put in over forty hours of sorting food and stuffing bags just last semester alone. On top of that, everyone loved him for his quick wit, warm personality, and handsome dark looks. She now wondered briefly if there had been an ulterior motive to his volunteering.  A flash of hot anger, twinged with even more arousal hit her when she realized that Susan had even written him a glowing letter of recommendation for that scholarship!

Stephanie had worked closely with Liam many times, and the thought of his young cock in her good friend was maddeningly arousing her to new heights. As she watched, Susan suddenly caught movement out of the corner of her eye and caught Stephanie’s eyes. Susan smirked at her and all of a sudden she started dirty talking Liam for effect, both on him and for Stephanie.

“That’s right, mommy needs your cock rammed inside her,” she exclaimed bringing a hand to her tit and expressing a few droplets of milk.  

“Such a good boy taking care of me so well.  You feel so hard and strong inside me.  I can’t get enough,” she teased.  

He picked up the pace as Susan couldn’t hold herself on the edge anymore and tightly shut her eyes as she laid back onto the messy table behind her.  Liam took that as an opportunity to grab her hips to pull her towards him fiercely with each thrust.

“Fuck, yes!” she yelled.  “Take this fucking pussy scholarship.   Mmmmm, this is the real prize, uhhhh,” Susan groaned as she turned her head and opened her eyes to the sight of stuffy Stephanie working herself with both of her hands fervently.  

She smiled inwardly thinking about that driven bitch Stephanie, who was now just a bitch in heat.  That thought was soon completely erased as Liams thrusting intensified and her body signaled that she was reaching her finale.

Stephanie watched with rapt attention as Susan bit her own lip and squealed uncontrollably, releasing a litany of unintelligible words laced with more than a touch of a sailor’s profanity.  Liam redoubled his efforts and felt his own impending release.  This sent Susan plummeting over the edge.  Her body shook with a breathtaking intensity that Stephanie was most certainly not expecting.   

While Stephanie watched Susan intently, Liam gasped, “I’m gonna fucking cum!  Oh, I’m gonna cum,” he announced.

“Fill me up you dirty boy.  Fill mommy up with your hot cum.  Mommy needs it all!” she shouted at him.

Stephanie was shocked at the banter between them.  Susan, not a year from giving birth to little Katrina, was splayed on her back, tits dripping of milk, legs wide, and begging for this boy to cum inside her.  She gasped at the thought that he wasn’t even wearing a condom!  It made Stephanie’s stomach fill with butterflies and her knees shook at the taboo sights and sounds in front of her as well as all the other filthy thoughts rapidly filling her head.

Liam froze, ball deep in Susan's pussy as she wrapped her legs tightly around him as to coax every last seed deep within her.  Stephanie took one last look at Susan and caught the look of absolute satiety painted on her face, milk still streaming down the sides of her breasts as Liam slumped forward onto her.  She pulled his face to hers and they hotly kissed.

Stephanie realized she needed to vacate the cloakroom before they uncoupled.  She retreated quickly back to the main hallway and made her way, somewhat unsteadily, out the door and into the cold crisp night air.

The car ride home was a fitful one.  Stephanie wiggled in her seat as flashes of Liam filling Susan’s wet pussy with his hard cock sped through her head.  Her arousal was boiling over sending her whistling like the spout of a tea kettle.  The heat between her legs and throughout her body was unrelenting.  Her body was constantly screaming for relief that was not coming for the entirety of the trip home.

Out of the car and up through the house, she tore into her bedroom a woman possessed with her burning carnal need.  Her children had long been asleep in their rooms on the other side of her palatial suburban home.  Daniel was passed out in their king-sized artisan-crafted bed.  

Stephanie stepped out of her dress and crawled up on the bed removing the sheets covering her slumbering husband.  She needed him awake and hard for what she desperately needed out of him.  

Daniel stirred briefly and sleepily asked, “How was the gala?”

Instead of responding, she pulled his soft cock out of his shorts and boxers and quickly affixed her mouth to it.  This was no gentle loving blowjob of foreplay that Stephanie occasionally employed after a few glasses of wine.  This was an all-out assault on his sleepy senses and his flaccid cock.  Twirling her tongue, she started to stir more than just his dick.

“Jesus, Stephie,” he moaned and propped himself up on his elbows.

Looking down at his wife, he was amazed that she looked almost exactly the same as the day he had met her on that college soccer trip.  Her face and mouth were shielded by a shroud of blond hair that tickled his stomach and hips as it whipped wildly coinciding with each move of her oral efforts.  Daniel noted how tight and thick her ass was, which was sticking up in the air as she kneeled on the bed sucking him.  Her tight and creamy ‘soccer legs’ straddling one of his own legs.  

MIRANDA_ARISTIZA
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MIRANDA_ARISTIZA

“Mmmm,” he moaned as Stephanie roughly massaged his balls and taint.

Daniel didn’t know where this was coming from, but he wasn’t about to waste the opportunity that came more and more infrequently as the years went by.  He briefly wondered if she had a little too much to drink at the gala.  

“Oh fuck,” he gasped as she took him to the back of her throat and then raked her teeth against his cock as she came up for air.

Daniel twitched and struggled underneath her.  This was something entirely different.  For her part, Stephanie smiled inwardly as Daniel was now rock hard in her mouth.  She aggressively sucked the tip puckering her cheeks then releasing his dick from her grip with a loud 'POP' for effect.  She looked up hungrily at Daniel ready to pounce on her unsuspecting prey.

“Daniel, I need you to bend me over the side of the bed and fuck me from behind like your little fucktoy,” she demanded.  “I fucking need it!  Come on Dan, fucking use me!”

Dan’s mouth was agape and his eyes shot open wide with the brazenness of his usually reserved wife’s request, on a weeknight no less.  He’d almost always have to cajole her into being naughty and most of the time she’d let herself go only to quickly reel herself right back to stuffy Stephanie.  He truly loved her, but her drive for material things, and for accomplishments, had unknowingly driven him farther from her.

Then something truly remarkable happened between the couple.  Their eyes locked.  Daniel saw her fire, her need, her raging wildfire of desire and made a decision that if she wanted to be his fucktoy tonight, he’d certainly oblige her request.

“You prissy little slut.  Suck me awake then beg me to fuck you?  You’re going to fucking get it now,” he playfully threatened and smiled.

She smiled expectantly at him and licked her lips.  Her efforts to get what she needed had succeeded.  What she hadn’t expected was the beast that she had unknowingly awakened in her husband.

Daniel reached down and grabbed her arm, roughly pulling her towards his mouth.  He kissed her just as roughly exploring her mouth with his tongue.  He pulled away grasping her jaw with his hand and staring at her.  With his other hand, he reached below and rubbed the flat of his hand firmly over the blue satin thong, finding it soaked with her arousal.

“Oh my, what a naughty little girl.  Someone went and soaked through a pair of panties.”

He sprang like a coiled snake, jumping off the bed while grabbing her legs, pulling them over the edge of the bed.  He thought that if she wanted him to fuck her from behind like this, he was sure as hell going to give it to her.

“Ohhhhh,” she purred with the suddenness of his actions.

Daniel took a brief second to look at his wife of over ten years, bent over the side of their bed, panties incredibly wet, and with her looking hungrily over her shoulder at him.  It was all so irresistible.  

“What are you fucking looking at?” he asked firmly.

Stephanie responded by keeping her legs together and using her hands to seductively push her panties down around her ankles and slowly wiggled her ass at him.  

THWACK!

Stephanie almost jumped off the bed as out of nowhere, Daniel had spanked her ass.  While it stung at first, that stinging sensation was quickly replaced by a further building of heat between her legs.  For his part, Daniel had tried to delay the inevitable.  His desire to plunge himself into her folds had never been stronger than it was at this very moment.  The spank had been a delay tactic, but the single solitary bead of arousal running down the inside of her thigh as a response to this was captivating.

“That was for waking me up,” he chided.  He deftly stepped up and gave in to every ounce of his body and soul that wanted her, pushing his cock into her deeply.  

“And this,” he exhaled heavily as he began to rhythmically fuck her,  "this is for being such a naughty fuck toy wife tonight.”

“Uhhhh,” she loudly moaned as she was being split open by Daniel’s steely cock.

He grabbed her hips pulling them back onto him, pushing him ever deeper into her velvety folds.  Stephanie closed her eyes and all she could see was Liam fucking Susan senselessly as her tits leaked.  Just that thought fueled her desire that much more.

She looked back over her shoulder.  Daniel’s gaze was on her shapely ass as she pushed back into him on each thrust desperately trying to get more.

Looking him in the eyes, she meekly uttered, “Use me.”

“Oh fuck, Stephie,” he howled.  

The wanton language of his usually reserved wife was driving him crazy.  He withdrew his cock then pushed her further on the bed, dexterously climbing up on his knees before impaling her on his cock once again.  Soon he had found his rhythm and leaned down onto her back, his mouth kissing her neck and playfully nibbling her ear.  Stephanie latched onto his hand just inches from her and brought it to her B-cup breast, kneading it over top of his hand.

“Harder,” she whimpered as she wished they leaked from desire much like Susan’s.

Buoyed by Stephanie’s dirty talk,  Daniel withdrew and then slammed his dick into her with all the force he could muster, then repeated it over and over.  Her hand left his to fondle her breast alone as she traced her fingers down her taut stomach and found her excruciatingly sensitive button.  She started to pinch and rub it as Daniel continued his all-out assault on her sex.  As he dove into her each time, she pushed her nub back towards his cock sending indescribable pleasure throughout her body and making her legs involuntarily twitch.  She knew the release she had yearned for all night was exceedingly close.

“Is this,” he gasped, grunted and thrust,  “what you fucking,” he said with another grunt and thrust, “wanted?”

Stephanie was in her own world.  Garbled sounds and words were emanating from her mouth and muffled by the bedsheets below.  Daniels’s aggressive talk was the stiff breeze that was finally pushing her over the cliff's edge.

“Aaaa, mmm,” she yelled at the top of her lungs.

Her eyes welded shut, lights flashed and her entire body vibrated from the inside out.  Her skin suddenly flush and hot, and her head was light from the orgasm that was utterly overwhelming and seemingly tickling every cell in her body.  A great tightening of every muscle consumed her and her breath stopped.  The lights behind her eyes went dark and just as suddenly she just went limp as her breathing resumed raggedly.

Daniel was enthralled by the quivering mess his wife had become below him and his own end began to rocket towards him.  As his wife came, her muscles within her grasped his cock like a velvet vice, further enhancing his sensations with every thrust.  When she finally went limp, he was not far behind her, which sent him into a furthered frenzied pace.

Daniel started timing each word with an increasingly vigorous thrust and a sharp inhale.

“I’m... not... fucking... done... with... you... yet!” he yelled.

Stephanie had no response.  She was entirely consumed by her orgasm which was being tortuously extended by his continued pounding.  She had truly become his fuck toy, as Daniel kept fucking her at such an incredible pace.  Then she heard it.  Something she had rarely heard from him since college.  I tiny, low-pitched “nnnnn,” that had always punctuated only their hottest of nights together.

Daniel’s entire body was agonizingly tingling everywhere and there was a high-pitched ringing in his ears until finally, he thrust and didn’t withdraw.  Pinning his cock deep inside Stephanie, ecstasy flooded over him as balls tensed and cock twitched each time he shot rope after rope of his cum deep within her.  

Underneath him, Stephanie was still highly aroused from feeling Daniel’s cock so deep within her and dumping his seed that far inside her.   She felt the telltale signs of her need returning.  The hand that was now trapped beneath her, the same one that had stroked her clit over the final hurdles, turned and resumed its earlier stroking.  This time, she was much more gentle with herself and occasionally used her two fingers further down her lips to at first brush, then milk her husband’s softening cock.  This elicited a twitch from Daniel every time his wife touched his now hypersensitive shaft.

“Jesus, Stephie,” he said exasperatedly.  “What the fuck got into you tonight?”

He pulled his softening cock out and rolled onto his back.  Stephanie used the opportunity to roll onto her back beside him, arms touching, and she resumed lightly stroking herself.  Almost simultaneously, they turned their heads towards one another.  Daniel, still saw the embers of desire still alight in her eyes.  

“I saw something,” she responded meekly.  

She averted her eyes from Daniel and continued to play with herself, but now much more aggressively as thoughts of Susan and Liam returned to her head.  He looked down just as she dove two fingers within her and withdrawing them dripping with his seed.  She returned to rubbing her clit with her cum soaked fingers and Daniel, felt his cock stir again.

“Uh-huh, and?” he asked.

“It was naughty,” she said, biting her lip but still not looking at her husband.

“Very naughty,” she purred looking over at Daniel’s glistening dick still slick with the combination of their juices.  Her mouth watered just glancing at it.  She briefly wondered why she suddenly couldn’t control herself or her insatiable need.

Stephanie’s mind was addled by all of these deeply repressed feelings and desires now welling up within her.  The forefront of these, at this very moment, was her unbridled lust.  Her gaze returned to him and she wickedly smiled as she bought her cum covered fingers to her mouth and suggestively sucked them clean.  Daniel’s eyes went wide as she quickly returned them to her sloppy pussy to resume an even more desperate rubbing.

Daniel hadn’t seen this brazen behavior from her in over ten years, and he watched as Stephanie was eyeing his cock hungrily.  Not wanting to waste an opportunity like this, he shifted to his knees as Stephanie watched his cock, almost in slow motion, move towards her face.

With a pouty lip, she looked upwards to Daniel’s face as she grabbed his cock and whispered, “yes.”

Her lips parted as he slowly pushed his cock into her mouth.  For the second time tonight, the warm embrace of her tongue wiggling on the underside of his cock while snugly nestled in her hot mouth, got him exceedingly hard.  Her hand rubbed the underside of his balls and then, much to his surprise, a fingertip lightly traced from the base of his balls to his puckered starfish.  This entirely new sensation made Daniel shiver as his eyes glazed over in ecstasy.  Looking down at his wife he swore she was smiling as her head bobbed back and forth on his cock.

“Oh, fuck yes,” he cried out loudly.

Stephanie moaned on his cock as she urgently rubbed her lips and clit with her free hand.  Her husband’s reaction to that little tickle on his back door further stoked the inferno within her.  She flattened her hand against his asscheek and pushed him forward into her mouth.

Daniel got the message and started to carefully thrust back and forth into Stephanie’s mouth.  While the action was doing little to enhance the sensation, the thought of his extremely reserved wife pushing his ass forward to fuck her mouth was beyond invigorating.  He looked down to see she now had both hands involved with pleasuring herself.  One hand fingering frantically and the other dizzyingly rubbing her clit, as he used her mouth for his pleasure.  A smile erupted from his face realizing he was just fulfilling her earlier wish of wanting to be used.

This went on for a short while until Stephanie pulled her head back and started to yell as soon as his cock flew out of her mouth.

“Fuck, fuck, on my fucking god,” she screamed.

Daniel kneeled silently and watched in amazement as his wife came on her own fingers.  Her body writhed and spasmed as her legs darted in all directions below her on the bed.  Right then and there, Daniel had re-affirmed to himself that despite what their relationship had become of late, he would still do anything and everything for her, especially if whatever she had seen was going to re-ignite her desires like this on a regular basis.  This was the wanton lover he had fallen in love with all those years ago.

Stephanie slowed her stroking.  The second orgasm was not nearly to the intensity as the first, but satisfying all the same.  She looked up and caught her husband's eyes looking at her lovingly.  She silently scolded herself for withholding all of this from herself and him for so long.

His cock twitched just inches from her face and she realized that he had urgent needs of his own.  She knowingly nodded at him and shifted in the bed to face him.  Swiftly she leaned forward engulfing her mouth on his cock.  One hand started working the shaft in a spiraling motion while she was pistoning the remainder of his cock with her mouth.  

Remembering the response from her earlier anal teasing, she brought her other hand, fingers slick with a mixture of their earlier tryst, tantalizingly close to his forbidden hole.  His breath quickened and he softly moaned as he exhaled.  Stephanie slid her index finger over his asshole and with the lubrication of his own cum, slipped it tentatively knuckle deep into him.  

It was like he was hit by a bolt of lightning as the feeling of her finger penetrating him reverberated throughout his consciousness as well as his body.  She was employing a slow back and forth crooking of her finger, each time going deeper and deeper until it happened.  She hit a spot, the spot, and without warning, he was rocked by a tremendously sudden orgasm.  

“OH MY GOD,” he throatily and loudly gasped.

Stephanie was taken aback by the sudden cum flooding into, and overflowing out of her mouth.  Daniel lost control and went from kneeling to sitting back on his ankles.  His cock popped out of Stephanie’s mouth and it spurted cum indiscriminately all over her face chest and eventually his own legs and belly.

After a minute, when he had caught his breath, he blinked open his eyes.  There was Stephanie laying on her back, with her mouth, chest, and pussy quite literally dripping in his seed.  She was smiling at him all the while her body, despite having cum twice, still somehow yearned for even more.

Stephanie inhaled and smiled wryly at him, “Sorry I woke you up.”

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by leftlingula
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments