Happy birthday Mysteria





Safe In Your Arms - No place I'd rather be.
Take Me Now - A lucky man comes home to his needy wife.
Always Him - A tribute to true love and amazing sex.
Whatever was posted is always meant in love and respect never to offend.
I'm also highly likely to have posted this from a phone so there may be typos or odd word changes, auto correct can be a pain.
I've been listening to my kinky pencil here's my current work
Meagan
'Competition Top Ten' story
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/exhibitionism/faberge-eggs-for-christmas-3
(My 'Advent' Competition Story and my first Top 10 Competition Story!)
2 'Recommended Read' stories
4 'Famous' stories
Tintinnabulation - first place (Free Spirit)
Comet Q - second place (Quick and Risqué Sex)
Amnesia - third place (Le Noir Erotique)
Island Getaway Comp(2nd place): Fucked In The Head
My last published story: For The Love Of The Game
