Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The passing of fuzzy1954 / Lion / Carl Riley

last reply
10 replies
161 views
2 watchers
46 likes

It is with great sadness that I forward the news that Carl Riley / fuzzy1954 / Lion has died.

He was one-of-a-kind, beloved by many and a bringer of joy, who suffered great pain over the course of his life, early because of having been drafted and sent to Vietnam, and later because of a horse accident that left him disabled, and then a lingering disease that eventually brought him down.

There will be a wake in Rumplations Honky-Tonk and CyberCafé for those with a taste for Jameson's Irish whiskey and tears.

18+ Only
18+ Only

An incredibly talented, but exceptionally modest Polar Bear, often mischievous, but never malicious!

Latest competition story: Fingered Painting

That's sad news. He'll be missed. He's been a big part of this site for many years, and I know he's been a great friend to many on here.

Thanks for letting us know, James, and yeah, let's raise a glass to Carl ❤️

We knew this was coming but you can never really be prepared. Fuzzy and I shared a deep love of music and his morning tunes were a big part of Rumps for me in recent years. He left some wonderful comments on my stories both here and on SS, too. Great guy. Wish we'd had the opportunity to meet in person. RIP.

On a difficult journey home, Kate finds love and sex in a fellow traveler.

Kate Meets Martin

And I first introduced Kate as a university student whose first time kind of sets the stage for her new story.

Kate Kissed Keith

Carl was a wonderful man and a kind, supportive friend. No words can express how much I'm going to miss him. I will miss editing stories for him. I'll miss our fun, flirty conversations and our respectful, more serious discussions. And I will miss his genuine friendship. He was always genuinely happy for Kevin and me. His last words from our last chat were: "I truly love you both."

RIP, my majestic friend! Sláinte.

Safe In Your Arms - No place I'd rather be.

Take Me Now - A lucky man comes home to his needy wife.

Always Him - A tribute to true love and amazing sex.

Very sad. 😢

We’ll miss you, Fuzzy Lion. ❤️

“A writer is a world trapped in a person” — Victor Hugo

❤️

I’m so sorry to hear that. Fuzzy was always so kind.

RIP Fuzzy

Please read my naughty new Micro.

~Famished~

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/famished-1

Sweet, dear ‘Mountain Lion’. You always had a kind word ready. Thank you for the smiles you brought to my lips and the cheeky comments. You will be missed.

Vee xx

GODDESS 💋💋💋💋💋💋

Every second of every day. 💕💝

I was honored he read one of my stories. His comment was generous and sincere. I wish I had more in me to give, more to entice such attentions. I feel I would be far the better for it. That was his way.

RIP, good sir. RIP.