Is it cheating to hook up for wild lustful pure no strings sex?
Depends. Not really enough information divulged. Who are you cheating, with casual...NSA? Did you tell some lies, in order to get into his or her panties?
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
errr yes!
That's like asking if it's dangerous to play russian roulette with a machine gun
Of course it is - next question ! x
Simply - Yes, of course it's cheating.
BTW, the drinking game sounds fun too!
What if your mate was doing the same thing would that be cheating?
Would you tell your significant other that you were going to"Just have sex with someone?"
Would you call your significant other and tell your mate "I just had sex with someone" after two of you had accepted such a plan?
If this falls in to your couples plan, then it does not seem like cheating to me. We have lived under these rules for almost 20 years.
You should ask your wife/ GF and then go with there answer. In my house it's a yes.
It's a no as long as your gf/wife permits, but i don't thing that can be achieved, thus yes it's cheating
If you are so uncertain as to ask a bunch of strangers, then probably.
its only cheating if you get caught LOL
If you're single that's the thing to do!
If you do not get sex at home and get it elsewhere and he keep you happy? No its not cheating, it only benefit your relationship
Ummmm....I'm going to go with YES!!
Unless of course you have an agreement with your partner in which case it's more of an arangement you have as opposed to cheating.
Yes it is cheating if you keep it from your significant other.
Having sex outside of your relationship is considered cheating now? God! Is this lush or Nazi Germany?! WTF...
hehe Felix! Don't think anyone is being hardline here, especially given comments about mutually consensual extra sex partners! I think the issue that everyone's getting at is hurting the feelings of a significant other. If mature guy is single or in an open relationship then its not an issue!
Yes it is, but one night i have thought about doing even thought its wrong, so I won't.
Its the thrill of it being wrong and doing somebody different.
Yes.
(If you're in a relationship, and it's not an open relationship, then cheating is just that...)
I've got an ex-girlfriend who I really like, (though we weren't ever meant to be together) who recently contacted me to arrange a no-thang, sexual get together...) It seems her boyfriend of two years, while being very good to her in other ways, simply doesn't fuck her very often, we talked, it can be weeks!!!!!!
But though I'D LOVE TO FUCK HER AGAIN, I just can't..... It doesn't feel right...... We spent the night cuddling in a hotel room and talked about it..... And she can't understand why I'd fuck her twice a day and he hardly ever does, but she DOES love the guy and....... And it was both intimate and hellish...... I bathed her and we laughed and drank and fussed a lot..... And talked...... And I'm not stupid enough to think that it's just the attention she misses, (we spent the day in the city and went to an art gallery and then went to dinner before falling back into the room I had booked...) she DOES miss the sex, misses being wanted, FRANTICALLY, misses being looked at like that.......
But fucking her (and I WANT to) would be wrong for me...... And I don't know why........
Advice, please.......
(Have I just Hi-Jacked a thread?????)
xx SF