Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How do you convince your wife to try swapping or swinging?

last reply
35 replies
16.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
If she's not the least bit receptive to the idea, you will probably not be able to convince her. There are two kinds of women. Your wife is the first kind, and it ain't gonna happen. My brother-in-law tried to talk my twin sister into swinging because he figured since I tried it, she would too. Didn't work. It led to nothing but fighting between them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Saga
Take it from someone who knows. Don't push this issue! It will leave her feeling very unwanted and that she is not enough. Like Dudealicious said, if it takes convincing, it will end badly.

Well said
Take a peek at our most recent literotica stories...

Flashing Her Ass
Seal the Deal

DeliciouslyFunGal Profile
Lurker
0 likes
If she isn't into it, then forget about it! Doesn't work for everyone. Just openly communicate like many have already said. I don't mind my husband sharing his fantasies with me, but we both know that some of them will probably never become reality. Others.... well, I do my best!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This would depend I feel on who you wanted her to share herself with.
Don't risk you marriage if she says - NO - then NO MEANS NO.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
When my wife found out about my history going to swingers party she said she could accept that it was in the past but it was not something she was interested in. I broached the subject several more times and her response did not change. We did end up in a hot tub with some swinger friends of mine and she did join in with some light touching of the others but it didn't go any further.
You could try some skinny dipping with friends or some adult games to get her naked with other people but I would suspect in the end it won't work. If you force her into it which I've seen, she might just say fuck it, go off and fuck some random guy and leave you high and dry with your relationship in tatters.
If your not into swinging and sharing your partner it ain't going to change. Don't fuck up your marriage for it!
Lurker
0 likes
You don't. For it to happen, she has to be into the idea, not pushed or persuaded. Swinging/swapping has led to many divorces. Lines can get so blurred so quick. So, if you like a life with 100% of your possessions, drop it. You want to drop 50%, push it!