Logging in problems?

last reply
47 replies
5.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Code Monkey
0 likes
Please be patient, we are fixing up your membership data as we speak.

If you’ve been locked out, please use the forgotten password link: https://www.lushstories.com/forgotten-password.aspx which will then send you a reset code. If you are still having trouble, please use the contact form and we’ll reply as soon as we can.

Apologies for any inconvenience this has caused.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
If you switched up anything with the change password feature, I changed mine and everything is working fine with it.
Code Monkey
0 likes
Good stuff. The background task is still converting at about a rate of 5 per second.
Code Monkey
0 likes
bump
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
If you switched up anything with the change password feature, I changed mine and everything is working fine with it.

Ditto. Resetting mine worked perfectly.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Had an issue with mine too, but Gav helped me out. Thanks Gav!
“It's nice sometimes to open up the heart a little and let some hurt come in. It proves you're still alive.”
Code Monkey
0 likes
Please use the Password Reset page.

For those of you unfortunately using emails you might have to use the contact us page to reset. Yahoo hates us, they never accept email from our domain.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
I reset mine and It gave me a link to reset in .

Thanks Gav.

Hugs,
Mysteria
Lurker
0 likes
I can't upload any pics right now. Maybe I can later?

I tried again and it uploaded.
Candyman
0 likes
Thanks for the post, Gav. I heard from a friend who thought her account had been hacked. I checked and I had the same "problem" as she. Did the reset trick, poof - back.
"I expect nothing. I fear no one. I am free." Nikos Kazantzakis

Lurker
0 likes
I had to reset it again...I already reset it once and I had to reset it one more time.
Lurker
0 likes
Hi everyone...

What can i do if i no longer have access to the email i joined with.. ??
The Linebacker
0 likes
I received an email from a Lush friend who no longer has the original email account they had when they joined. What are their options for getting back on site?
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
Okay... so this isn't a so much a case of hacking... but rather a necessary update that forces us all to update our password. No worries. It's an easy fix on our part and thank you so much Gav for taking care of this for us.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Thank you.

(Did as you said and all is well...)

xx SF
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by gav

For those of you unfortunately using emails you might have to use the contact us page to reset. Yahoo hates us, they never accept email from our domain.

Apparently, Yahoo makes an exception in my case, knowing all the filth and depravity I accept into my email every day! If there's a lowest setting on spam filters, mine is obviously 3 clicks below it!
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier

Apparently, Yahoo makes an exception in my case, knowing all the filth and depravity I accept into my email every day! If there's a lowest setting on spam filters, mine is obviously 3 clicks below it!

So I assume you want me to keep shipping you my old used boxer shorts.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

Thank you.

xx SF

Gee, does this mean I'm not hacked into your account anymore. I used to love sending dick pics to Sprite through your account.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Buz

Gee, does this mean I'm not hacked into your account anymore. I used to love sending dick pics to Sprite through your account.

That explains a fucking lot...

xx SF

Sprite: "No it doesn't..."
Chat Moderator
0 likes
Quote by gav

Boy does Yahoo hate you.... ... I have had to reset my password every time I logged on today.
No problem and thanks for all you do

I appreciate you!!!! (((( hugs )))
~~~Your Sassy friend
0 likes
Quote by gav

I'm using a Yahoo! as my contact email for Lush and had no problems.
0 likes
Quote by kiera
Was same on blue site yesterday, reset password on both and all working fine now.

It's been so long since I've been on the blue site, I'd probably have had to reset next time I go on anyhow. No idea what password I used when I signed up.
Lurker
0 likes
im having a hard time remembering the email address i used to set up my account all those years ago,how do i recover that kind of information when each time i send for a password reset its not coming into my primary email address,as well as my secondary email?
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

Thank you.

xx SF

I didn't say to do that. I was just telling gav that the change password feature worked fine in case he made changes to it.
Lurker
0 likes
Changed my password and all works well now.
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
Thanks so much Gav! Changed my password and logged in, no probs. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It took a bit but I figured it out.
Code Monkey
0 likes
Good stuff.

Seems like Yahoo is changing its mind about us. The more people that add our email address we send from to their address lists, it must give some credence to our domain.