Moderator of the Month for March

last reply
35 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
Apologies for the delay in getting the last few months' Mod of the Month Awards out in a timely fashion. I've been very busy in my offline / other world!

Taking out the award for March is someone who's absolutely smashed the story queue in March.

She processed over 200 stories in March, more than double the number of the Moderator who came next in the list (big thank you to El Henke for processing over 100 stories in March too!).

Huge congratulations and thanks goes to Jai (FirstBlush) for putting in so much time and effort on the story queue, and being a delight around the site.

Thanks Jai!

I'll be in touch regarding your $100 Prize.

Nicki xx
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
Hugely deserved!

Jai is always a modding powerhouse and crunches the queue at an enviable rate. A great shout out for an incredibly hard-working, rightly popular and meticulous mod.

Congratulations and thank you, lovely Jai!

Prolific Writer
0 likes
Congrats Jai. You’re amazing!!!

Hugs,
Mysteria
Cheesy Alchemist
0 likes
Over 200? In words: two-eff-ing-hun-dred?

No wonder all I saw was queue monster carnage all over the place. And here I thought an army of mods was responsible for the massacre, but no, it was just our Eagle-Eye FB flexing her skills a little bit. Her approach at slaying was so brutal, the most 'evil' death metal bands look like Toki Wartooth over here:

Simple Scribbler
0 likes
Congrats, Jai!

And to all the mods for freely giving your time to this site
Chatterbox Blonde- Rumps Mystical Bartender
0 likes
Congrats to Jai, and like Kimmi says; Thank you to all the mods and admins.
We may bitch and moan about some of the comments we get, but without you there'd be a wasteland.
Your hardwork, and dedication keeps the wheels turning and endless entertainment appears to keep us all enthralled.
Whatever was posted is always meant in love and respect never to offend.
I'm also highly likely to have posted this from a phone so there may be typos or odd word changes, auto correct can be a pain.

I've been listening to my kinky pencil here's my current work

My current Competition entry is here
A Cure For Stagefright

I put a little banner in here, it might change. I'm still messing about with it.
Charming as fuck
0 likes
Quote by nicola
I've been very busy in my offline / other world!

Wait...

Jai, you're a marvel. Thank you so much for all the work you do. Please put your feet up at the weekend!

Indentured Grammar Fascist
0 likes
yes... put your feet up. so we can all peek up your skirt

Two Hundred? TWO HUNDRED??

wow! Congrats! You definitely deserve the prize!
Charming as fuck
0 likes
Quote by leftlingula

(sorry about how big that is...)

...said no man ever
Site administrator
0 likes
Amazing effort. Congratulations Jai.

Surely its thirsty work...

Gentleman Stranger
0 likes
200 stories in a month? I think I had a year once when I did that many...

Congrats, Jai, that really is awesome, and a phenomenal amount of work. Unless they were all poems and micros, of course.
Take a nice vacation, 1st class all the way, and charge everything to Nicola. Oh, and be sure to empty the mini-bar - she told me to tell you that. Not really...

living dead girl
0 likes
Quote by el_henke
Over 200? In words: two-eff-ing-hun-dred?

No wonder all I saw was queue monster carnage all over the place. And here I thought an army of mods was responsible for the massacre, but no, it was just our Eagle-Eye FB flexing her skills a little bit. Her approach at slaying was so brutal, the most 'evil' death metal bands look like Toki Wartooth over here:

I'm going to see that gif in my weed dreams ??
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Congratulations Jai!! You deserve it.
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes

Congratulations First Blush. I everything you and the other moderators do for this site!
Meagan
Partner-in-Lust / Cummunist
0 likes
Wow, hats off to both of you, FB and Henks, I always appreciate your comments.

Thank you so much for all you do around here =d>

Curiosity is one of those insatiable passions that grow by gratification.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wow! Congratulations! ?
Ungovernable
0 likes
Quote by curvygalore
...a modding powerhouse and crunches the queue at an enviable rate. A great shout out for an incredibly hard-working, rightly popular and meticulous mod.

Try though we may, there's but one Gold Standard: our lovely Hall-of-Fame Ms Curvy!

Quote by el_henke

My favorite color, too!

Quote by Stormdog
200 stories in a month? I think I had a year once when I did that many...

Unless they were all poems and micros, of course.

Average word count? 3616. Not a single poem/micro in the bunch! SO sorry to disappoint!

Thank you, Nicola and thank you all for your supportive messages! Keep those fab stories coming!
Cheesy Alchemist
0 likes
Quote by FirstBlush

Average word count? 3616. Not a single poem/micro in the bunch! SO sorry to disappoint!

Other than me whose microfiction mod count amounts to a fair 20-30% of what I did
Ungovernable
0 likes
Quote by el_henke

Other than me whose microfiction mod count amounts to a fair 20-30% of what I did

Because you know what you're doing.
Easily amused
0 likes
Hey, my new friend is a moderator of the month! I'm not worthy!

Congrats, Jai.

Tintinnabulation - first place (Free Spirit)
Comet Q - second place (Quick and Risqué Sex)
Amnesia - third place (Le Noir Erotique)