Moderator of the Month for May

last reply
19 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
Chipping in with a stellar 58 stories in May, this mod is a relative rookie to the team.

Please thank Leftlingula for his time and help around the site.
Charming as fuck
0 likes
Wooo, well done, LL. That's a fantastic achievement considering we just chucked you in at the deep end.

Always nice to have new faces (and torsos ) on the team.

Please note if you buy sex toys, you're honour bound to gives us a full and in depth review.

Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by Jen
Please note if you buy sex toys, you're honour bound to gives us a full and in depth review.

Pretty sure I bought a sex toy first time I got Mod of the Month.

Well-deserved, LL. You've really hit the ground running and fit in great with the team (i.e., you're an incorrigible flirt and exhibitionist).
Simple Scribbler
0 likes
Woohoo!

Congratulations, LL! Not only a great mod, but a great writer too! I was excited you asked me to collab on your micro!
"the Great God (snicker)" - James 'Bear' Llewellyn
0 likes
Grats to LL

He grabbed a couple of mine recently and was really helpful in getting them verified. =d>

Kite's Kinky Tales

My latest offering -

Once more in Love Poems - My Forever Beauty

My 2 previous submissions:

Both Love Poems

Pearls

As The New Year Dawns

Please read and enjoy. If you really enjoyed a story someone has written; how about clicking on 'Like' and/or 'Favorite'.
Why not leave a comment too?

Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
What a star and a brilliant start to being a Story Mod!

Mant congrats LL! Very well deserved!
Partner-in-Lust / Cummunist
0 likes

Thank you, LL!
Curiosity is one of those insatiable passions that grow by gratification.
Practitioner of the art of the tease...
0 likes
Well thanks everyone for this and the kind words! This is super and a bit humbling to read!

Really? Sex toys? I'll have to get the wife on here to provide a review as I don't think I'm going to have the necessary perspective....

You've really hit the ground running and fit in great with the team (i.e., you're an incorrigible flirt and exhibitionist).
Incorrigible flirt??? C'mon now... You post 1 pic and all the sudden they label you here...

Remember, the Left Lingula is always closest to the heart & everyone deserves to have that heart full of love...

My Newest: Nightshade Part 1

And My Fav: Turning Stephanie Insatiable: A tale of a wife's discovery...

Cheesy Alchemist
0 likes
New to the team and already making us look shabby. You're gonna go places, dude!

The Linebacker
0 likes
Thanks for doing a great job, LL. Congrats on Mod of the Month!
Site administrator
0 likes
Congratulations... quite an entrance!

Gentleman Stranger
0 likes
Quote by el_henke
New to the team and already making us look shabby.

As if that's difficult...

Great job, LL, that's really coming out of the gate with a bang! Now the trick is to not burn yourself out on it, while at the same time doing enough work to make up for the rest of us. It's a fine balance, but I know you can do it!

Oh, and btw, it's tradition for anyone winning MoM for the first time to stand a round of drinks for the house...
Princess D
0 likes
...congrats LL................ALL LIFE'S MATTER
Mana wahine
0 likes
Congratulations, LL. I've really enjoyed working with you, and getting to know you. You're a star, and a valuable asset to the team. xx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Congratulations! I know it's a lot of work.

I hope I don't sound like a broken record, but please see my comment on "The Proud and Kinky" competition thread. It was posted yesterday and at the moment it's the last one. Great idea by the way.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Congratulations!
0 likes
Well deserved, thank you for all your hard work