Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

New FAQ section - please suggest questions that noobs are likely to ask

last reply
40 replies
4.5k views
0 watchers
2 likes
Quote by thepainter
Q: Why is there no cam option in the chatrooms?

A: Cause you don't wanna find out you've been chatting up that dude in Cleveland.


Giggles No laughing out loud. So that guy finely got to you?//// giggles, Cleveland was he the only one? giggles
Quote by nicola
I've added all the common ones to our Help page here: http://www.lushstories.com/help.aspx

If there are any I've missed, please fire away.


Q: I want to delete one of my stories, how do I do that without cancelling my account?

A: Go to My Stories on the home page and click on it. It will take you to a register of all your stories, and you can edit or delete them.
Thanks Gypsy, we'll add it in the next time Gav's under the hood.
If I'm sad, can I create a room just for me and lock it for some peace and quiet?

Lmao, Is that all I have to do to get some alone time?

I am looking for the site rules and FAQ. When I search, the information it is spread all over. There doesn't seem to be a single place with story-posting guidelines. They only thing I got is characters must be at least 16 and there doesn't seem to be any nude/sex limitations on cover photos.

Quote by TammyTrueheart
there doesn't seem to be any nude/sex limitations on cover photos.

There are limitations. No genitals or explicit sex allowed in covers. Nudity, e.g. bare breasts, is allowed, though.

But yes, a good consolidation of these things might be needed.

On a difficult journey home, Kate finds love and sex in a fellow traveler.

Kate Meets Martin

And I first introduced Kate as a university student whose first time kind of sets the stage for her new story.

Kate Kissed Keith

Quote by Seeker4

There are limitations. No genitals or explicit sex allowed in covers. Nudity, e.g. bare breasts, is allowed, though.

But yes, a good consolidation of these things might be needed.

In looking through the cover photos I thought I saw one of a nude woman (no genitals showing) performing oral sex. It wasn't clear but it was distinctive. It must have slipped through.

Quote by TammyTrueheart

In looking through the cover photos I thought I saw one of a nude woman (no genitals showing) performing oral sex. It wasn't clear but it was distinctive. It must have slipped through.

I believe that's allowable. What I've heard before in discussions of this is that people can appear to be having sex in the cover photos as long as the actual genitalia are not visible.

Quote by joe71

What I've heard before in discussions of this is that people can appear to be having sex in the cover photos as long as the actual genitalia are not visible.

Right, because that's implicit, not explicit. So two people face to face and obviously laying down and naked is fine as long as you can't see sex organs, penetration, etc. Hopefully a mod pops in and confirms but I think you and I have the same understanding.

On a difficult journey home, Kate finds love and sex in a fellow traveler.

Kate Meets Martin

And I first introduced Kate as a university student whose first time kind of sets the stage for her new story.

Kate Kissed Keith

Perhaps this helps:

'No hardcore/genitalia/graphic imagery.'

Quote by TammyTrueheart

I am looking for the site rules and FAQ. When I search, the information it is spread all over. There doesn't seem to be a single place with story-posting guidelines. They only thing I got is characters must be at least 16 and there doesn't seem to be any nude/sex limitations on cover photos.

At the bottom of most Lush pages, you'll find links to Lush policies. You can go to the forums and find additional guidance. Here are a handful of links to get you started.

https://www.lushstories.com/forum/writing-resources

https://www.lushstories.com/forum/writing-resources/before-you-submit-a-story

https://www.lushstories.com/forum/writing-resources/lush-writing-resources

https://www.lushstories.com/writing-tips

https://www.lushstories.com/forum/welcome-to-lushstoriescom-site-guidelines-help

https://www.lushstories.com/legal/acceptable-use-policy