donald trump for president

last reply
654 replies
38.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Donald Trump for president ? Don,t you wish you were still an English colony.?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
no. i'm pretty damn happy to that we're our own nation.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

0 likes
Yeah, I'm with Sprite on this. Trump sucks but being a colony would suck more.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by traddis

If the Cromwellian Protectorate took over such that the monarchy wasn't around anymore, it probably wouldn't be so bad.

If anything, the colonies would probably be integrated as parts of Britain proper due to the connection between royalty and empire.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by traddis
If the US still were British territory, it would probably be as an autonomous nation, much like Australia and Canada. I don't believe America would be any worse for it.
A little kindness can be so valuable, yet costs almost nothing

In many countries being gay is a crime, and even in modern societies, politicians try to legalise discrimination. Your voice can make a difference. Have a look at All Out to find out how.

Hey... pssst.... that's an l (as in luscious) at the end of my name, not an i
0 likes
Quote by traddis

Well...hmm. I have dual U.S./Canadian citizenship. As a U.S. citizen, no...I don't want the U.S. to be a colony of the British Empire, tyvm. And as a Canadian citizen, I don't want Canada to be anything but what she is--a member of the Commonwealth.

Now, be a dear and take your arrogant Pom arse back to whatever pub it is unfortunate enough to be your host tonight.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Let's give the man a chance!! If he can control the debt and not add to it would be a wonderful solution. If he can bring back some military strength it would be a big improvement. I can go on but there is so much to be done he will need 8 years to fix the majority of it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by bill11
Let's give the man a chance!! If he can control the debt and not add to it would be a wonderful solution. If he can bring back some military strength it would be a big improvement. I can go on but there is so much to be done he will need 8 years to fix the majority of it.
Bring back some military strength? America's military strength ranks highest in the world. http://www.globalfirepower.com/countries-listing.asp. Your nation has enough fire-power, to annihilate the population of the entire planet. Do you still need more?

In contrast to that, America is not even near the top 25 when it comes to the quality and availability of medical care for it's own people. It ranks 37th on the list of the WHO http://www.who.int/healthinfo/paper30.pdf, and only 50th in Bloomberg's life expectancy index http://assets.bwbx.io/images/users/iqjWHBFdfxIU/iNK1THx4aD20/v3/-1x-1.png.

If your president elect could bring some serious strength to your health care system, that would be a real improvement. So far, he doesn't even have a hint of a plan, other than to tear down the current system.
A little kindness can be so valuable, yet costs almost nothing

In many countries being gay is a crime, and even in modern societies, politicians try to legalise discrimination. Your voice can make a difference. Have a look at All Out to find out how.

Hey... pssst.... that's an l (as in luscious) at the end of my name, not an i
Clumeleon
0 likes
There's nothing funny about colonialism. Many English people still haven't quite grasped that, it seems.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by HeraTeleia

Well...hmm. I have dual U.S./Canadian citizenship. As a U.S. citizen, no...I don't want the U.S. to be a colony of the British Empire, tyvm. And as a Canadian citizen, I don't want Canada to be anything but what she is--a member of the Commonwealth.

Now, be a dear and take your arrogant Pom arse back to whatever pub it is unfortunate enough to be your host tonight.
Don,t be nasty. Don,t forget if it wasn,t for us you,d still be living in wigwams or should that be teepees.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by traddis
Don,t be nasty. Don,t forget if it wasn,t for us you,d still be living in wigwams or should that be teepees.

do you try to be an idiot, or does it just come naturally?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
Quote by traddis

You say that like that's a bad thing.

Oh yeah... because of "us" as you put it... millions of people were slaughtered and striped of their culture. Maybe you need to look a lot closer at what really happened and not just what you believe happened.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by traddis

Stupidest comment ever.

I'm thinking it comes naturally. What's wrong with wigwams or teepees?

Thanks for insulting a whole race, buddy.

Lurker
0 likes
I can upset you lot more easily than Mr Trump.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by traddis

you don't upset me as much as you amuse me.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by traddis

Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
Quote by traddis

Certified Mind Reader
0 likes
lol Dude, America invented the Brexit back in 1776.

Post-avant-retro-demelodicized-electro-yodel-core is my jam.

Convict
0 likes
Quote by traddis

Omg I think that's one of the most inappropriate posts I've ever read here and that includes a couple Of my own HORRIBLE posts I'm not proud of. Shame on you.
0 likes
Quote by traddis
iq of 145 5ft 10ins fair hair 11stone fit. I like to think I,m a stoic.

That's from your profile page. IQ of 145 and yet you don't seem to be familiar with the difference between an apostrophe and a comma? Again, please, I invite you to take your now obviously ignorant Pom arse back to the pub in which you must live.

Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Just_A_Guy_You_Know

It that was an original joke, then congratulations. It made me chuckle.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by traddis

How gross. You're entitled to being stupid on this site.

Being a racist piece of shit, however, is intolerable.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by HeraTeleia
IQ of 145 and yet you don't seem to be familiar with the difference between an apostrophe and a comma?

lol.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by traddis

Try to relax. You're just two tents.
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
Quote by Frank_Lee
Try to relax. You're just two tents.

Empress of the Moon
0 likes
Donald Trump is skipping the civil rights museum to attend a Pee Party function.
[url]http://[/url]
Mana wahine
0 likes
Quote by traddis

This, ladies and gentlemen, is the height of 'Englishness' telling someone not to be nasty, and then condescendingly mocking the status of Native people.

Also, on a side note, I don't understand how you can get up on your high horse when England has Boris Johnson, someone with hair as equally ridiculous as Drumpf, and who also puts his foot in it all the time. The least diplomatic diplomat.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Just_A_Guy_You_Know

This is one of the best posts EVER!!!!

But don't forget... the Americans had guns! ... Oh wait... still do... Guess they won't be back then?

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by traddis

Nope!