Foodgasms

last reply
39 replies
4.2k views
0 watchers
1 like
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I checked and didn't find a topic about this. I think that is a shame, because from time to time you come across something that tastes just so good, that it is better than most sex.

For me the first one was rosemary creme brûlée. Just thinking about it. YUM!

So now it's your turn. Share your foodgasms.
Lurker
0 likes
I go nuts for waffles with butter and maple syrup.

Story Verifier
0 likes
There's nothing more yummy to me than panna cotta with strawberries.

Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
I had this really good flan from Whole Foods a few days ago. I like flan, but I don't go out of my way to get any or make one of my own. But being familiar with the taste of flan, I already had an idea of what to expect when I took a bite. Do you know what I mean? Like when you're eating something that you've had before, and no matter where you get it from or who makes it, you already kind of have an expectation of what it's gonna taste like? And if it clashes with that idea, you're either disgusted or pleasantly surprised?

Anyhoo, the latter happened to me. Like I took a bite of this thing (well more of a scoop, given the texture of flan) and it was so damn creamy and just perfect. My eyes rolled to the back of my head and an involuntary moan escaped from my mouth. It was that damn good. And as far as desserts go, flan isn't high ranking on my list, so this is saying a lot for me.

This isn't the flan from Whole Foods, but you get the idea.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Story Verifier
0 likes
Send pix!!!

Seriously, I've got no idea what flan is, and google images couldn't really help me either. Other than that it is sweet, I'm clueless. I mean, more clueless as usually. At least that I'm aware of. Am I rambling?

Oops, strike that. The picture just didn't load at the first try.
0 likes
Quote by ChrissieLecker

Seriously, I've got no idea what flan is, and google images couldn't really help me either. Other than that it is sweet, I'm clueless. I mean, more clueless as usually. At least that I'm aware of. Am I rambling?

@ChrissieLecker^ It is basically an egg custard set in a mold or dish that is covered in a thin layer of caramelised sugar.

My food-gasm is SUSHI, really good, fresh, made by me usually maki sake w/wasabi paste & gari & shoyu sauce!
-or-

Lychee nut, Tart, or Lemon custard frozen yogurt... Ben & Jerry's Frozen Yogurt... or Chai/Green Tea frozen yogurt
The Linebacker
0 likes
A hot blondie on a sizzling plate, vanilla ice cream on top, covered in caramel, and either walnuts or pecans.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Wooooow what can I say?? Love your food choices biggrin damn I forgot what it was I made that gave me foodgasm. I'd have to get back on this one smile
"Some say love
It is a razor
That leads your soul to bleed."
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Truffle infused oils and cheeses do it for me!
Lurker
0 likes
Butter cake
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
FRESH, hand-made california rolls. Its like an orgy in my mouth.
Just keep wallowing in your own chaotic insecure delusions.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
mmm! being fed chocolates in bed! Especially Chocolate dipped Strawberries!

Best Foodgasm ever.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
I love cannoli expecially with chocolate chips. Nothing better....

xoox

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ChrissieLecker
Send pix!!!

In England we call it Creme Caramel - total childhood favourite!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by KatieElizabeth

Now that looks yummy!! How fab would that be as a starter with the steak and fries you posted as a main course

Haha, I am so transparent!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There was a restaurant here called Italian Oven and they had a tiramisu that was to die for! Just the right consistency, soft and creamy, wonderful chocolate and coffee taste lingering on your tongue. I called it "orgasm on a plate". I was told the look on my face when eating it was obscene. They went out of business.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Gosh.... I'd just rather eat pussy.... If the woman is healthy and has a good diet her pussy is the best tasting thing I can think of... Yummy.... smile

Not fattening either...

Any of you girls wanna let me feast on your juices? If you haven't showered or cleaned up lately I'll be sure to get you cleaned up no charge...

Great minds think alike but dirty minds work together.... ;)
Lurker
0 likes
I can resist anything but Ice Cream Fruit Salad mmm so yummy....

Lurker
0 likes
chicken livers
chicken steaks
bitter sweet chocolate
fries (reg and sweet potatoe)
white wine
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lots excellent choices here, for me its coffee liquor and chocolate. licked out of a pussy is best.
Unfuckwithable
0 likes
Quote by Peri
I can resist anything but Ice Cream Fruit Salad mmm so yummy....

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm !!!!
yes please :P
You should first read this Looky Here!!

and then this Free stuff

then say 'Hi'
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Ugh...this is hard! All food made well is just heavenly! Anything seafood. Garlic butter prawns are just heart
Simple ravioli in a chilli garlic butter, tiramisu, a hearty roast, or creamy mushroom and chicken pie. Even lamb chops! The list is seriously endless.
Sometimes though, it's as simple as toast, vegemite, avocados and scrambled eggs on top. Yummmmm.