Celebs that are considered HOT to many but not you

last reply
157 replies
12.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Tom Cruise. I can't even watch his movies. Just creeps me out.

Zac Efron, Kit Harington, Channing Tatum, Jason Derulo (have to turn his music off if it comes on the radio - just no!), Robert Pattison, Jamie Dornan, Zayn Malik, Justin Bieber, David Beckham, Jensen Ackles, Drake, Kayne West, boybands (almost all members)... my list is quite long!
Lurker
0 likes
Angelina
Punkarama
0 likes
Brad Pitt
George Clooney

They both just shit me up the wall.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't see the obsession with Cara Delevingne
0 likes
Most of them. I haven't really been seriously attracted to a celeb since my late teens (Brooke Shields in her glory days) and find a lot of the "hotties" to be overrated.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by browncoffee
I also don't think Emma Stone is all that hot.

*jaw drop* i... you... that's... i just... wow... umm... you're wrong. that is all. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by kiera
Tom Cruise
Orlando Bloom
Sarah Jessica Parker
Ben Stiller
Adam Sandler

I genuinely did not know that Ben Stiller and Adam Sandler were considered hot by some people.
Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by sprite
*jaw drop* i... you... that's... i just... wow... umm... you're wrong. that is all. smile

Agreed. Emma Stone is FOINE!

Angelina Jolie. Hard pass. And Johnny Depp.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by kiera
Tom Cruise
Orlando Bloom
Sarah Jessica Parker
Ben Stiller
Adam Sandler

Glad I didn't make that list
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Men

Tom Cruise
Ben Affleck
Justin Timberlake

Women

Beyonce
J-Lo
Jennifer Aniston
Any Kardashian/Jenner
Madonna
Sofia Vergara......looks good but her voice makes me ill!

Just to name a few. I mean attractive,yes. But not what most consider them to be.
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Ahem

0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy
Off the top of my head: Jennifer Lawrence, Jessica Alba, Scarlett Johansson

DUDE! How can you say that?!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy

I genuinely did not know that Ben Stiller and Adam Sandler were considered hot by some people.

I thought the same thing when I saw it, especially Sandler.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by browncoffee

Ahem

ahem.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

0 likes
Can't believe I failed to mention Harry Styles. He's not UGLY but he doesn't deserve the hysterics he seems to get.
Troublemaker
0 likes
Quote by browncoffee

DUDE! How can you say that?!

Serene: I'm taking your Canadian card away...
Lurker
0 likes
Angelina Jolie
Yes I know most guys and girls think she is hot
I just do see it my self