Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

If you're granted three wishes right now, what would you wish for?

last reply
40 replies
2.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Butterfly
0 likes
First, don't think I'm a genie :P I just would like to know what would you wish if you're granted three wishes? smile

My three wishes would be...

One, I'd wish two of my friends to fall in love with me :P

Two, I'd love to have power to read people's minds ;)

Three, I hate anyone and everyone who pollutes our environment, so I'd wish for pollution free world:)
Simple Scribbler
0 likes
One, I live in a chocolate factory

Two, all the homeless cats in the world live there with me

Three, the umpa lumpas are my sex slaves
Kinky Quill
0 likes
1) People would learn to respect and value each other

2) People would respect and value the earth and its contents

3) sex would not be taboo
I am glad that a flutter can mean so much, and be oh so powerful! Whilst I bring my own kind of chaos to those I choose to know everywhere, I do believe in Chaos theory, and I am glad that it is suggested that the fluttering wings of a butterfly can be felt the other side of the globe, it gives me hope that I can caress your soul.
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
Quote by Fluttered
1) People would learn to respect and value each other

2) People would respect and value the earth and its contents

3) sex would not be taboo

Well said. I would add to (1) that not only would they learn to respect and value each other, but that they would learn to respect and value who they are. Far too many people with jealousy, resentment, or clinical depression because of who someone else is or has while overlooking their own gifts, talents, and attributes. We all have a reason for living and in that living, we all have some to contribute.
Meagan
0 likes
Quote by Meagananne1986

Well said. I would add to (1) that not only would they learn to respect and value each other, but that they would learn to respect and value who they are. Far too many people with jealousy over who some else is or has while overlooking their own gifts, talents, and attributes. We all aren't going to be Aphrodite or Adonis in life.

That is very well put! Agree 100%
Simple Scribbler
0 likes
Quote by Meagananne1986

Well said. I would add to (1) that not only would they learn to respect and value each other, but that they would learn to respect and value who they are. Far too many people with jealousy over who some else is or has while overlooking their own gifts, talents, and attributes. We all aren't going to be Aphrodite or Adonis in life.

Love this, Meg! And Fluttereds too
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by IMPÜRETHOUGHTS

Nothing comes to mind at the moment.

you could give them to me if you're not using them.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Force of Nature
0 likes
one: kimmie, you can't have all the stray cats, i want at least fifty. and four dogs.

two: i want the land and material to build one last house, my own.

three, i want a prosthetic like the president of the limb hospital has. i met her once and her leg is amazing. i would not be surprised to learn that it cost fifty thousand to build.

okay, my wishes don't benefit many people, but other people are wishing for world peace and a cure-all and things. most of you are almost certainly better off than willum and i. i'm not jealous, but we've lived a long time on a thousand dollars a month. if i win the lottery i'll find ways to benefit my local community.

Looks like we're in for a nasty spell of wether.

Gracie Goes To Hollywood's - True

The Night They Tried to Close RUMPLATIONS Bar (with JamesLlewellyn)

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
1. I would wish for the twins to live happy and healthy lives.

2. I would wish for my mom to come back to meet them as she passed away a few months before they would born, and she would have been the best grandma that the world had ever know.

3. I would wish that Karen had never left me (which obviously conflicts with me having twins) so not really sure how wish #3 could/would turn out. Life is always full of forks in the road, and as Yogi Berra famously said, "When you come to a fork in the road, take it!"

I know, not the best answers, but wine doesn't always help logic ;)
Simple Scribbler
0 likes
Quote by Grace
one: kimmie, you can't have all the stray cats, i want at least fifty. and four dogs.

two: i want the land and material to build one last house, my own.

three, i want a prosthetic like the president of the limb hospital has. i met her once and her leg is amazing. i would not be surprised to learn that it cost fifty thousand to build.

okay, my wishes don't benefit many people, but other people are wishing for world peace and a cure-all and things. most of you are almost certainly better off than willum and i. i'm not jealous, but we've lived a long time on a thousand dollars a month. if i win the lottery i'll find ways to benefit my local community.

You got it Grace! You may have 50 and I will throw in an umpa lumpa too
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
1. For all racism in the world to end.

2. For the Covid-19 pandemic to end.

3. For my writer's block to end.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Beffer
1. For all racism in the world to end.

2. For the Covid-19 pandemic to end.

3. For my writer's block to end.

I'll certainly agree with these wishes ... and wish them for myself. Additionally, I wish for good health and well being especially for my daughters (3) and my grandson (age 15)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
1.) To have my books published.
2.) To live in the Finnish countryside, in a quite environment with nature surrounded, with no politics around.
3.) To be gentle and kind to the right persons alone.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
one would be for me to have big natural boob
a shaved pussy that never grows hair
be able to get pregnant
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
Quote by monainohio
one would be for me to have big natural boob
a shaved pussy that never grows hair
be able to get pregnant

Although you list your orientation as gay on your profile, seems to be me what you really want is to be a woman?
Meagan
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
1. Good health for me and my friends.

2. Wealth.

3. Cures for Aids, Cancer, and COVID-19.
Sitting at the edge of darkness
0 likes
1. A world with an infinite supply of good health, food and water and room for an infinite population.

2. Wealth.

3. An amicable divorce.
Check out Kiteares A-Z of kinks and fetishes in micros. The first is of course A Actirasty (if you read it you won't have to google it!)

I HAVE FINISHED MY A-Z GLIMPSE OF THE MEETING OF INTERNET FRIENDS. STARTING WITH ANTICIPATION https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/-anticipation--2.aspx

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/good-morning-baby.aspx
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/-sweet-nectar-.aspx
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
1. For complete finanacial freedom so I was free to travel the world and spend time with all of my Lush BFFs.

2. A world free of hate, wel lactuall that would be #1.

3. Two be 20 years younger with all the wisdom I have today.
0 likes
Quote by sprite

you could give them to me if you're not using them.

Yes, have them plus you get infinite wishes.
0 likes
Quote by IMPÜRETHOUGHTS

Nothing comes to mind at the moment.

After not thinking of such a wish or wishes to make, I still have nothing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
1. Cure for all diseases
2. Great wealth
3. An additional wish every 6 months
Lurker
0 likes
1. My own island just off of Greece
2. Never have to worry about working ever again
3. Never have to worry about losing my hair
True love stories never have endings.
0 likes
1. End all hate
2.Health for everyone (curing Covid and Cancer as examples)
3.Have enough money so I could share with those in need (Maybe some of it for me )
I have a new story that I wrote for the new competition. If you have a few minutes would you please read it?

Force of Nature
0 likes
three wishes

i was drinking in the back bar of my local, chatting to the barmaid, when a man came in and sat at the middle bar, accompanied by an ostrich and a grey persian cat. the barmaid asked what they wanted. the ostrich asked for a pint of guinness and the man wanted a large whiskey. the cat said, "i'll have a pint of lager but i ain't fucking paying for it." "and one for yourself," said the man. "that will be 5 pounds 14," said the barmaid, and the man pulled some money from his pocket and set it on the bar. the barmaid counted it out, 5 pounds 14 exactly. later the man asked the landlord for a round. a guinness, a large scotch and "a pint of lager but i ain't fucking paying for it." "and whatever you are drinking, sir." "thank you, i'll have a large bells. that will be 6 pounds 45." the man took some money from his pocket and set it on the bar, unchecked. the landlord picked it up, 6 pounds 45. suddenly a cheer came from the main bar. arsenal had won an important game in europe. "landlord, drinks for the house are on me." even above the commotion i heard, "but i ain't fucking paying for it." the tally came to 48 pounds 20, and the man placed 48 pounds 20 unchecked on the bar. when the hubbub had died down i moved next to the man and asked did he mind if i enquired about the trick with the exact money. this was his story.

"a couple of years ago i was cleaning out an attic when i found a dusty, tarnished old lamp. i rubbed it with the sleeve of my sweater to see if it was worth restoring when a plume of mist emerged from the spout and coalesced into a genie, just like the ones from my books as a kid. i was startled, but not frightened. the genie told me i could have three wishes, but to think about them carefully. the first thing i asked for was an aston martin dbs vantage. it had to be legally mine. the genie told me it would take a few days to arrive, but it was mine. i thought hard about the second wish, because it had to be practical and future proof as much as possible. i wanted to be able to reach into my pocket and pull out exactly what i needed to pay for what i was buying. so far that has worked perfectly. cash, cashier's cheques, one use credit cards, whatever i need to buy anything from an ice lolly to a house. for my third wish, alas, i must have taken complete leave of my senses. sorry, miss, i'm not usually a vulgar asshole, but i'm paying for it. i asked for a bird with long legs and a tight pussy."

Looks like we're in for a nasty spell of wether.

Gracie Goes To Hollywood's - True

The Night They Tried to Close RUMPLATIONS Bar (with JamesLlewellyn)

"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
1. that all my wishes come true.

Anyone interested in 2 giveaway wishes?

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by Grace
three wishes

i was drinking in the back bar of my local, chatting to the barmaid, when a man came in and sat at the middle bar, accompanied by an ostrich and a grey persian cat. the barmaid asked what they wanted. the ostrich asked for a pint of guinness and the man wanted a large whiskey. the cat said, "i'll have a pint of lager but i ain't fucking paying for it." "and one for yourself," said the man. "that will be 5 pounds 14," said the barmaid, and the man pulled some money from his pocket and set it on the bar. the barmaid counted it out, 5 pounds 14 exactly. later the man asked the landlord for a round. a guinness, a large scotch and "a pint of lager but i ain't fucking paying for it." "and whatever you are drinking, sir." "thank you, i'll have a large bells. that will be 6 pounds 45." the man took some money from his pocket and set it on the bar, unchecked. the landlord picked it up, 6 pounds 45. suddenly a cheer came from the main bar. arsenal had won an important game in europe. "landlord, drinks for the house are on me." even above the commotion i heard, "but i ain't fucking paying for it." the tally came to 48 pounds 20, and the man placed 48 pounds 20 unchecked on the bar. when the hubbub had died down i moved next to the man and asked did he mind if i enquired about the trick with the exact money. this was his story.

"a couple of years ago i was cleaning out an attic when i found a dusty, tarnished old lamp. i rubbed it with the sleeve of my sweater to see if it was worth restoring when a plume of mist emerged from the spout and coalesced into a genie, just like the ones from my books as a kid. i was startled, but not frightened. the genie told me i could have three wishes, but to think about them carefully. the first thing i asked for was an aston martin dbs vantage. it had to be legally mine. the genie told me it would take a few days to arrive, but it was mine. i thought hard about the second wish, because it had to be practical and future proof as much as possible. i wanted to be able to reach into my pocket and pull out exactly what i needed to pay for what i was buying. so far that has worked perfectly. cash, cashier's cheques, one use credit cards, whatever i need to buy anything from an ice lolly to a house. for my third wish, alas, i must have taken complete leave of my senses. sorry, miss, i'm not usually a vulgar asshole, but i'm paying for it. i asked for a bird with long legs and a tight pussy."

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Number one is a multiple wish: An end to all human cruelty to each other, animals, nature, and a joint international adhered to by all countries, policy to protect the future of the planet.

Number two: For humans to be fertile for just one month per year to reduce the world population but sex to be a popular activity all year round.

Number three: To have a genie in a bottle so I get three more
Lurker
0 likes
I just have one. I'd like my ex-wife, right here tonight. I want her brought from her happy slumber over there in the house I bought and I want her brought right here, with a big ribbon on her head, and I want to look her straight in the eye and I want to tell her what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey shit she is! Hallelujah! Holy shit! Where's the Tylenol?