11.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
have it ..but like lush it has a mind of its own sometimes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I used to live on YM about a decade ago. Now I keep it for a few people and that's it. I get tons of friend requests from spambots and camgirls, but it's pretty dead beyond that.
Lurker
0 likes
Yahoo is spam and scam central, and like google anything is not allowed on my computer
Certified Mind Reader
0 likes
Wow. I used to be really into chatting on Yahoo about 10-15 years ago. I found my first online community, and met my wife there. But eventually the community disintegrated into endless bickering over politics and personalities, and then it became over-run by bots, and I got busy with other life-stuff. So that was the end of that.

Post-avant-retro-demelodicized-electro-yodel-core is my jam.

Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
Have it & hate it. I rarely use it anymore because it eats up too much of my life & glitches out at the drop of a hat.
Lurker
0 likes
have it ..[my friends tell me] ... but have never used it ..

must get around to investigating it ..

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I use to really enjoy it, but like everything Yahoo does when it changes, it changes for the worst. Now I can't even get it to load.
Lurker
0 likes
Still have it but favour Skype!
'tis himself!
0 likes
Quote by stonetmac
Do you have messenger and do you still use it?

Still have it, and use it occasionally when a lady is amenable.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I still have it. My computer is old so it's the only place I can cam still (that I know of). I'd like to have more friends there. Many have dropped out. ilsouth_male31 if you want to add me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I still use it sometimes....especially when I meet someone from lush and she also has YM
*THE DEVIL*
0 likes
I have it but most contacts have migrated to KIK or Skype (have that too)
Lurker
0 likes
Yes when really want some long private chat.
Lurker
0 likes
I have it and use it most days
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have always like Yahoo Messenger. It was and is easy to use and I hope it stays around.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I still have it and still enjoy using it. Simple enough even for me to use., Enjoy long chats with no interruptions, plus picture sharing and you can talk about anything. Although recently I discovered Chatstep, free private chatroom, with picture sharing, and capacity for up to 50 people.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
the messenger app went to complete shit after an 'update'. twas a sad day when i removed it from my devices.

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yeah I have it but don't use it very much. Seems or google is the new thing now
Lurker
0 likes
I can't remember my password. Lol. I don't want to get on it anyway. I prefer Skype or phone anyways.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I still have Yahoo messenger but rarely use it because there is very seldom someone else on. Same goes for AIM. These days it seems that everyone uses Kik or a proprietary service, like Tumblr DMs or Facebook.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Lurker
0 likes
I used it for about three years starting when I was 12. I don't anymore. I use Skype now, which at least has the webcam feature prominently, well, featured.
Lurker
0 likes
Have a Yahoo account but only use it to access Flickr... my hot LUSH wife posts naughty pics of herself there for my personal self pleasure time.