last reply
41 replies
6.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Sergeant Turnip
0 likes
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

I hope you will have a great day, with lots of fun ... And cake, lots and lots of cake!
Story Verifier
0 likes
Happy Birthday, Ashleigh. You inspire us all.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hppy Birthday!!!!
Here's a birthday suggestion for you:
Live a little. Go ahead and burn the candle at both ends. Nevermind how messy the cake gets.
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Aww... you are all so wonderfully fabulous!! Thank you so much for all the great wishes today!

I do have a fun night planned and it's definitely gonna get messy in all the best kinds of ways.

Thank you also for all the love and support in this special little community of talented writers, lovely people, special friends and unique personalities!

PS - I thought I would write this today incase I end up with my head over the toilet all day tomorrow. Fingers crossed for a birthday adventure left unscathed by the hangover fairy.

In the meantime - MWAHH!! XO

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Happy Birthdaaay, Love your stories ~
~Crystal; PM Me.?
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
PS - I thought I would write this today in case I end up with my head over the toilet all day tomorrow.

That is a great position and variation upon , and one which is little used very much these days by people of your generation. Warms my heart to learn that you are an aficionado too!

Happy Birthday Ms Adventurous.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Happy Birthday Ash!

You are one of my favorite people on the planet. Your writing talent and sense of humor are in a league of their own.

I hope you heard that cork popping multiple times last night!
Lurker
0 likes
If I were 20 years younger and a lot better looking I would lick you like a chimp who's just been given a carton of strawberry yoghurt.

As it is, I'd wade through five miles of crocodile infested sewer dressed only in one of Sprite's thongs just to drink your cold bath water.

And if that ain't love, you stuck-up blonde cunt, then I don't know what is.

I confess that since we have become friends I have become used to the fact that you are both beautiful and extremely talented. What I never get used to, and you demonstrate this every time we converse, is your unending kindness and consideration. Your friendship honours and humbles me, Ash, and also makes me very proud.

Happy birthday, Beauty, I love you.

x

Stephen.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I've been in bed all day - in post-bday recovery mode. Absolutely worth every minute.

Thanks again for all the sweet messages. My head hurts but you guys always put a smile on my face. That's a true hangover helper. smile

XO
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sorry I missed you on Saturday. Happy Birthday, DD!

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates