Quote by LinaDS2025
Good morning, everyone! 😊
I'm off to buy some food for my furbabies. But first, let me have some coffee cakes and tea at the bar. 🍵
Morning !!
How many furbabies do you "answer " to?
Enjoy your tea and Morning sweet
☘️
Quote by LinaDS2025
Good morning, everyone! 😊
I'm off to buy some food for my furbabies. But first, let me have some coffee cakes and tea at the bar. 🍵
Morning !!
How many furbabies do you "answer " to?
Enjoy your tea and Morning sweet
☘️
Enjoy our latest
Dreams
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/dreams-12
☘️
Quote by fuzzy1954
Are we (humankind) really ready to actually go to Mars ?? Are "we" really ??
No but try to convince Elon and his cronies of that. We need to take better care of the planet we have. Scientific exploration can be done by robots and those are only getting better with time. Human missions are mostly about national and corporate vanity.
And I say that as a fan of novels like The Martian Chronicles and Red Planet.
On a difficult journey home, Kate finds love and sex in a fellow traveler.
And I first introduced Kate as a university student whose first time kind of sets the stage for her new story.
2nd set
Tesla
Gettin' Better
Billy Squier
Lonely Is The Night
Ella Langley
Whiskey Don't Text Back
Enjoy our latest
Dreams
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/dreams-12
☘️
Quote by Seeker4
No but try to convince Elon and his cronies of that. We need to take better care of the planet we have. .
Some what you say has merit but let's not discount the "flast" in all of our DNA The urge of what's over the next hill or across the water facing us. Can't blame Elon that his "manifest destiny" is strong. Think what if the Danes with their long ships said "nah. We'll sail around here," then head west and follow the stars??
☘️☘️😃☘️☘️
Enjoy our latest
Dreams
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/dreams-12
☘️
Speaking of 'exploring the outerspace', I love how poetic artists use 'the cosmos' in many songs. This one was one of my favourites back in college. The same song played when I was asked by a random guy for a dance for the first time. ![]()
Sometimes I get tired of this me-first attitude
You are the one thing that keeps me smiling
That's why I'm always wishing hard for you
'Cause your light shines so bright
I don't feel [no] solitude
You are my first star at night
I'd be lost in space without you
And I'll never lose my faith in you
How will I ever get to heaven if I do?
Quote by LinaDS2025
I have four cats. I rescued three of them.
My "grandkitty", i.e. my son and d-i-l's cat, was a rescue they adopted as a kitten. Nice cat but came with a bundle of health problems.
I put a post on my profile about the new story. Not sure there's much new to glean from it, but it mostly reflects on how cruising fits into my life, leading to this story.
On a difficult journey home, Kate finds love and sex in a fellow traveler.
And I first introduced Kate as a university student whose first time kind of sets the stage for her new story.
Quote by LinaDS2025
Being a mom for themSending hugs of happiness for your giving heart
❤️
Enjoy our latest
Dreams
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/dreams-12
☘️
AND… the competition results are IN:
Prizes
Winner $150
1
dronette56
Second Place $100
2
RowanThorn
Third Place $50
3
WannabeWordsmith
Runners Up
Rain conceals. It cleanses and reveals. A man draws a woman into a storm.
ReluctanceAn incredibly talented, but exceptionally modest Polar Bear, often mischievous, but never malicious!
Latest competition story: Fingered Painting
Congratulations to the winners, all who placed and showed – and all who showed up!
Particular congrats to Jason and Kimmi!
Free drinks for everyone … who participated!
And caffeine drinks for everyone else!
Tea Kettle is refilled and is steamin' away. There are pots of Yorkshire and Darjeeling teas available on the sideboard, plus all the other fine teas in the box. Sachets of Swiss Miss are available, along with the usual mound of mini marshmallows.
Big Bertha has been cleaned, rinsed, and refilled, and is now perkin' away.
Today we're using Balzac's Canadian Maple to help mellow us over Hump-Day!
We've got a fine selection of pastries to choose from, so step up, take your pick – and then pay the Bear!
And take care out there, 'K?
An incredibly talented, but exceptionally modest Polar Bear, often mischievous, but never malicious!
Latest competition story: Fingered Painting
Hump Day at Rumps
1st in Bear has a faster posting skills sooooooooooo
Morning Bear thanks for being in Rumps
BUT we're NOT having Canadian Maple coffee in here !!
Lights On
Surveying overnight partying
Big Beautiful Bertha filled today with
Maxwell House
Copper Kettle filled and singin her tune
Selections of morning treats placed on side bar today we're highlighting cake doughnuts w/ sprinkles
Music a must so let's start with
Guns & Roses
Don't Cry
Congrats to all the writers in our last competition.
Shout-out to Kimmi & wxt55uk
two great writers we all love
Enjoy our latest
Dreams
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/dreams-12
☘️
Now first set
Jazzy Star
Fade Into You
Toto
Rosanna
Robert Palmer
I Didn't Mean To Turn You On
Enjoy our latest
Dreams
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/dreams-12
☘️
2nd morning music set
Trippin into the past
Blue Cheer
Summertime Blues
Country Joe & The Fish
Bass Strings
Strawberry Alarm Clock
Incense And Peppermints
Enjoy our latest
Dreams
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/dreams-12
☘️
Struggling this morning. I need a large Coke Zero. Maybe caffeine will help.
Happy Hump Day. 🥤🥤🥤🥤🥤🥤🥤🥤
Safe In Your Arms - No place I'd rather be.
Take Me Now - A lucky man comes home to his needy wife.
Always Him - A tribute to true love and amazing sex.
Quote by Fuzzy1954
Congrats to all the writers in our last competition.
Shout-out to Kimmi & wxt55uk
two great writers we all love
Safe In Your Arms - No place I'd rather be.
Take Me Now - A lucky man comes home to his needy wife.
Always Him - A tribute to true love and amazing sex.
Darjeeling tea. Some seriously heavy rain here last night. Bit of lightning and thunder, too, but it sounded like quite a downpour. Good morning.
On a difficult journey home, Kate finds love and sex in a fellow traveler.
And I first introduced Kate as a university student whose first time kind of sets the stage for her new story.
I finally broke through my writers block and wrote a very dirty story! Here is the link if anyone is interested in reading i! https://www.lushstories.com/stories/taboo/babysitting-for-the-thompsons-1-daddy-takes-me-to-a-hotel-2 I would also like to point out that my very good friend Rowan place SECOND in the contest and I am very proud of him! His first time in the top 3! Happy humpday everyone!
17-year-old babysitter Katy is having an affair with her employer.
TabooQuote by techgoddess
Struggling this morning. I need a large Coke Zero. Maybe caffeine will help.
Happy Hump Day. 🥤🥤🥤🥤🥤🥤🥤🥤
Huggery for the Red Head that's looking for a Coke Zero .....
Kat with your beverage what about a blueberry cuppycake to put a happier spin on this Hump day ?
Enjoy our latest
Dreams
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/dreams-12
☘️
fuzzy: forgive my anal retentiveness but that is Mazzy Star. I have a crush on Hope Sandoval and her voice gives me chills so i just kinda felt the need... Fade Into You is one of my Top 10 all time favs!!!!
Glad to see everyone's finding their writing motivations; I keep starting stories, finish them in my head and stop typing at about 500 words. I'm suspecting I have some weird writers block thing that nothing less than a bestselling novel is good enough for me. Delusions of grandeur.
I'd like a tall glass of ice, water and Rose's lime cordial please.
Quote by LYFBUZ
fuzzy: forgive my anal retentiveness but that is Mazzy Star. I have a crush on Hope Sandoval and her voice gives me chills so i just kinda felt the need... Fade Into You is one of my Top 10 all time favs!!!!
Glad to see everyone's finding their writing motivations; I keep starting stories, finish them in my head and stop typing at about 500 words. I'm suspecting I have some weird writers block thing that nothing less than a bestselling novel is good enough for me. Delusions of grandeur.
I'd like a tall glass of ice, water and Rose's lime cordial please.
☘️
I stand with hat in hand please accept my musical mistake on Fade Into You is by Mazzy Star not Jazzy Star
May this help you forgive me
Blue Light
☘️
Enjoy our latest
Dreams
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/dreams-12
☘️
Thirsty Day Thristy Daze here at Rumps
1st in
Lights On
Big Beautiful Bertha filled
Eight O Clock original
Copper Kettle filled and singin
Assorted fresh doughnuts placed on side bar also a couple coconut cakes available to sample too
I'll start with a song
Arrogant Boy
Deep Purple
Enjoy our latest
Dreams
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/dreams-12
☘️
1st music set
Ella Langley
Take Me To Bed
Bruno Mars ft. Lady Gaga
Senorita
Lana Del Rey
Cigarettes and red wine
As the music plays I've restocked the supply of Coke Zero
Refresh our peanuts and fed Terrance
What will Sweet Jane play next
☘️
Enjoy our latest
Dreams
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/dreams-12
☘️
Another music set
Dua Lipa
Above Love
Scarlette Laine
White Dress, Empty Room ·
Ision
You And Me Both
We'll let Bear pop in and help out
☘️
Enjoy our latest
Dreams
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/dreams-12
☘️
Good morning, Lion!
You're doing great – you don't need any helping paws!
I'll just leave some extra goodies on the counter for folks to enjoy.
Oh, and I did manage to buy myself a souvenir on our travels!
Take care out there, folks!
An incredibly talented, but exceptionally modest Polar Bear, often mischievous, but never malicious!
Latest competition story: Fingered Painting
1st in to Rumps
the HOTTEST bar in Lush renowned hangout of authors
Morning Y'all
It's TGIF to this anicent lion
Start of another weekend of active storms
Big Beautiful Bertha filled with Kicking Horse coffee
Copper Kettle filled
Jukebox warming up
Mix of cake doughnuts on side bar
Hopefully Bear will bring some fancy morning treats too
1st song
Morgan Luna
You Lost Me Forever
Enjoy our latest
Dreams
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/dreams-12
☘️
Thanks for kick-starting us into Get-Fried-Day, Lion.
I hope you and Jane are well, and enjoying life!
However, I would amend your opening statement:
This isn't just a place where elite authors hang around.
This is where we let it all hang out!
In fact, I think that's kind of the point, isn't it? 😜
An incredibly talented, but exceptionally modest Polar Bear, often mischievous, but never malicious!
Latest competition story: Fingered Painting
Afternoon y'all
What does a ancient lion and a beautiful blonde hottie do on TGIF??
I Reminded Sweet Jane of Kimmi
definition of TGIF
Tongue Goes In First. 🔥
Soooooo I placed her on the side bar and demonstrated Kimmi meaning.
I used this song for background
Of course drinks were had too
🔥
May your TGIF is a yumm7
❤️
Enjoy our latest
Dreams
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/dreams-12
☘️
Quote by fuzzy1954
Afternoon y'all
What does a ancient lion and a beautiful blonde hottie do on TGIF??
I Reminded Sweet Jane of Kimmi
definition of TGIF
Tongue Goes In First. 🔥
Soooooo I placed her on the side bar and demonstrated Kimmi meaning.
I used this song for background
Of course drinks were had too
🔥
May your TGIF is a yumm7
❤️
Inquiring minds want to know –
Where did the bottle go?
And with that little gem, we'll kick off Sat-on-her-Day morning!
Lights on, Lady Dryad has cleaned up and we’re ready to go.
Tea Kettle is refilled and ready. There are pots of Yorkshire and Assam teas available on the sideboard, plus all the other fine teas in the box. Sachets of Swiss Miss are available, along with the usual mound of mini marshmallows.
Big Bertha has been cleaned, rinsed, and refilled, and is now perkin' away.
Let's see if we can find some frou-frou coffee for Lion and Lioness, shall we?
Nah – let's just go with a good ol' cuppa Joe for today!
There are donuts.
Plus I've got some beignets with powdered sugar for y'all
Market day today, so I shan't be Terry!
Take care out there, 'K?
An incredibly talented, but exceptionally modest Polar Bear, often mischievous, but never malicious!
Latest competition story: Fingered Painting