Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

RUMPLATIONS: Awesome Honky Tonk and Cyber Bar

last reply
78.9k replies
2.9M views
46 watchers
25.2k likes

An English Breakfast tea and a Royal. Tempting as the Boston Cremes are, those sound good assuming I'm understanding the French correctly.

Off work this week. Nothing special, just a very long extended weekend. Might be writing but we'll see. I have the start of a story in mind. It's a vampire story, something I have not actually written since my youth even though I was a huge fan of the fanged folk at one time and Dracula remains one of my all-time favourite novels. No idea if it will be erotic or horrific at this point. Maybe a bit of both.

At some point, I should take a shot at redoing the vampire story I did in my youth. It's long lost but I remember the plot and some of the scenes very well. It was heavy on telling, not enough showing, so would need a huge reno even if I did still have a copy around. Basically a riff on Interview With The Vampire at heart.

On a difficult journey home, Kate finds love and sex in a fellow traveler.

Kate Meets Martin

And I first introduced Kate as a university student whose first time kind of sets the stage for her new story.

Kate Kissed Keith

One of his friends found this online:

18+ Only

An incredibly talented, but exceptionally modest Polar Bear, often mischievous, but never malicious!

Latest competition story: Fingered Painting

We're serving Folgers and Jameson's today.

18+ Only
18+ Only

An incredibly talented, but exceptionally modest Polar Bear, often mischievous, but never malicious!

Latest competition story: Fingered Painting

I'm just in to have a drink in memory of Carl. I was going to get served from the bar, but I'll take one out of David's bottle, lest he drinks the whole flippin lot and we need to carry him out of here, desperately trying to stop him singing.

Cheers ❤️

RIP, Carl/Fuzzy. Our love of music is probably the thing we had most in common. Can't think of a better song for a sendoff than this, possibly the greatest lament in rock. Singer is Swedish-Canadian soprano Julia Westlin.

On a difficult journey home, Kate finds love and sex in a fellow traveler.

Kate Meets Martin

And I first introduced Kate as a university student whose first time kind of sets the stage for her new story.

Kate Kissed Keith

FYI, I posted a short notice on StoriesSpace since he was active there at times as well.

On a difficult journey home, Kate finds love and sex in a fellow traveler.

Kate Meets Martin

And I first introduced Kate as a university student whose first time kind of sets the stage for her new story.

Kate Kissed Keith

He was a good soul and he will be missed. Put a bottle of good bourbon on the bar, we can pass it around to his memory. Bye, Carl.

Tintinnabulation - first place (Free Spirit)
Comet Q - second place (Quick and Risqué Sex)
Amnesia - third place (Le Noir Erotique)

I'm lucky to have known Carl. He was a wonderful friend and a delightful conversationalist. I will miss so many things about him.

Rest well, my majestic friend. Sláinte.

18+ Only

Safe In Your Arms - No place I'd rather be.

Take Me Now - A lucky man comes home to his needy wife.

Always Him - A tribute to true love and amazing sex.

One day, when this world had shaken me to the core in disbelief and sorrow, as a longtime friend on here had suddenly passed, Fuzzy reached out to me and asked if he could play a song for me. He did not know me, he had just reached out. He asked no other questions about me. I said, okay - thinking it was going to be something I didn't recognize, wouldn't like and probably cut off after the first few lyrics.
Instead, this is what I was gifted. It was as if he saw me, knew me and knew this artist would center me and the coordination of all these incredible artists would give me peace. He was very right.
Peace and Love to All of you crazy, incredibly talented, horny Lush writers.
This is my very first attempt at doing this - I hope it works...

Quote by JamesLlewellyn

One of his friends found this online:

That’s how I met with him. He was in Louisville with family and friends for the military artifact show here. He invited me to dinner with him and his group at the famed Brown Hotel. He bought everyone’s Hot Brown and Derby Pie. ❤️ Lovely people!

We’ll miss you, Fuzzy Lion!

“A writer is a world trapped in a person” — Victor Hugo

❤️

Quote by Beachgirl1959

One day, when this world had shaken me to the core in disbelief and sorrow, as a longtime friend on here had suddenly passed, Fuzzy reached out to me and asked if he could play a song for me. He did not know me, he had just reached out. He asked no other questions about me. I said, okay - thinking it was going to be something I didn't recognize, wouldn't like and probably cut off after the first few lyrics.
Instead, this is what I was gifted. It was as if he saw me, knew me and knew this artist would center me and the coordination of all these incredible artists would give me peace. He was very right.
Peace and Love to All of you crazy, incredibly talented, horny Lush writers.
This is my very first attempt at doing this - I hope it works...

Thank you, BeachGirl.

Carl was a good soul, and a good man.

And I know he would appreciate your memory of him.

An incredibly talented, but exceptionally modest Polar Bear, often mischievous, but never malicious!

Latest competition story: Fingered Painting

Good morning, and welcome to Hump-Day.

We're featuring Maxwell House coffee – another of Carl's favourites instead of what he called my "fru-fru" coffees.

Yorkshire and Irish Breakfast teas in post on the sideboard.

Usual variety of donuts, and I'm making pain perdu, also known as French toast, with real Canadian maple syrup – from Québèc, which produces 70% of the world's supply!

A syrupy power house!

Y'all look after each other, and take care out there.

And stay sweet, OK?

18+ Only
18+ Only
18+ Only

An incredibly talented, but exceptionally modest Polar Bear, often mischievous, but never malicious!

Latest competition story: Fingered Painting

Double grandad, even. Wow. Your youngest and her guy are going to have their hands full. Congratulations to you and the family.

On a difficult journey home, Kate finds love and sex in a fellow traveler.

Kate Meets Martin

And I first introduced Kate as a university student whose first time kind of sets the stage for her new story.

Kate Kissed Keith

Quote by wxt55uk

While not wanting to intrude on Carl's memories, I do have one, well, actually two, cheerful pieces of news. This morning, my youngest daughter and her husband gave birth to twin boys. 😊 So, I am now officially a grandad! 😳

It is good news, and thanks for sharing it! A welcome counterpart to the news about Carl.

So, the biggest conundrum, I found, on becoming a grandfather is … what do you want to be called?

I decided on a traditional "Grandad", but my counterparts are Grampa Bill, and Poppop.

One of Jay's cousins wound up being called "Mess," if you can believe that.

So – WHO ARE YOU?

An incredibly talented, but exceptionally modest Polar Bear, often mischievous, but never malicious!

Latest competition story: Fingered Painting

What's Urdu for "Grandpa" I wonder? My daughter-in-law is Pakistani so I'm sure that's what her father will be called, maybe me, too. Though I believe her dad's native language is actually Punjabi.

As for me, they can call me anything as long as they don't call me late for dinner. 😉🤣

On a difficult journey home, Kate finds love and sex in a fellow traveler.

Kate Meets Martin

And I first introduced Kate as a university student whose first time kind of sets the stage for her new story.

Kate Kissed Keith

Quote by JamesLlewellyn

It is good news, and thanks for sharing it! A welcome counterpart to the news about Carl.

So, the biggest conundrum, I found, on becoming a grandfather is … what do you want to be called?

I decided on a traditional "Grandad", but my counterparts are Grampa Bill, and Poppop.

One of Jay's cousins wound up being called "Mess," if you can believe that.

So – WHO ARE YOU?

I am going to be the same as my Dad was to our 3 children... Grandad. 😀 I will be the only grandad for them, as my son-in-law's father is not around. However, I suspect that when the twin boys reach their teenage years, they might be calling me a few other things as well as Grandad. 🤣

No worries. Life goes on... WOO-HOO! Double the joy... double the trouble! 😉🤣 Congrats to you and the new parents. Now, here's a tune that is perfect for you as a new Grandad, the new parents - and has an alternative intent for all the rest of us... 😉😉

Quote by Beachgirl1959

No worries. Life goes on... WOO-HOO! Double the joy... double the trouble! 😉🤣 Congrats to you and the new parents. Now, here's a tune that is perfect for you as a new Grandad, the new parents - and has an alternative intent for all the rest of us...

A perfect music choice, Beachgirl1959. 😊 I am sure Lion would have approved.

Quote by wxt55uk
I will be the only grandad for them, as my son-in-law's father is not around.

That was my situation growing up. My mother's parents died young and I never knew them so "Grandma" and "Grandpa" meant Dad's parents basically by default.

On a difficult journey home, Kate finds love and sex in a fellow traveler.

Kate Meets Martin

And I first introduced Kate as a university student whose first time kind of sets the stage for her new story.

Kate Kissed Keith

Quote by wxt55uk

While not wanting to intrude on Carl's memories, I do have one, well, actually two, cheerful pieces of news. This morning, my youngest daughter and her husband gave birth to twin boys. 😊 So, I am now officially a grandad! 😳

Congratulations! Way to start out the grandad role with double the trouble (and fun). ❤️❤️

Safe In Your Arms - No place I'd rather be.

Take Me Now - A lucky man comes home to his needy wife.

Always Him - A tribute to true love and amazing sex.

Chris de Burgh had his kids when he was at the peak of his career, with the result that he wrote several songs addressed to/about his kids. "I'm Counting on You" is one and this somewhat unlikely acoustic cover by Serj Tankian (System of a Down) came out last year. Dedicating this to the new parents and grandparents.

On a difficult journey home, Kate finds love and sex in a fellow traveler.

Kate Meets Martin

And I first introduced Kate as a university student whose first time kind of sets the stage for her new story.

Kate Kissed Keith

Quote by wxt55uk

I am going to be the same as my Dad was to our 3 children... Grandad. 😀 I will be the only grandad for them, as my son-in-law's father is not around. However, I suspect that when the twin boys reach their teenage years, they might be calling me a few other things as well as Grandad. 🤣

Cool feeling, isn't it? Congrats, 55! Grandpa-dom changes the way you think, similar to the way parenthood changes your brain.

Hi everybody! It's been awhile. Nice to see some familiar faces. I've been hanging out for the last week or so, while I worked on a story. The story is done! But I'll try to hang out a little more. I'd forgotten how fun Lush is (sadly, it's also a time-suck, because it's almost addictively fun!).

Anyway. This is more a love story than a sex story, though there's a reasonably hot scene towards the front. Give it a read - it's mostly dialogue so it goes fast.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/fantasy-sci-fi/fuck-marry-kill

Fuck, Marry, Kill

Take me home and fuck me like it’s the end of the world.

Fantasy & Sci-Fi

Tintinnabulation - first place (Free Spirit)
Comet Q - second place (Quick and Risqué Sex)
Amnesia - third place (Le Noir Erotique)