Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What is the best way to dispose of a body?

last reply
103 replies
7.2k views
1 watcher
6 likes
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
If you were going to commit a murder, how would you dispose of the body to minimise the risk of being linked to it by forensic evidence?
The Linebacker
0 likes
Box it up and mail it through the US Postal Service. Permanent dissappearance.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
PM me. i don't like giving away my secrets to just anyone.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

0 likes
Quote by vanessa26
Have a BBQ
Secrets in the sauce

My psychiatrist, Dr. Lector, said something similar.7INu99U2aHdykAJj
Lurker
0 likes
Finally, a serious question. I have only a serious answer.

This is a piranhakeet. I first saw one on The Flintstones. They hunt in packs and have the bite force of a Great White, so yes, they eat bones. But be forewarned - do not be caught walking under a flock. It gets messy. Human goes right through them. Ever see a penguin poop AKA squirt. Satellites track Emperor Penguin movements by the ice shelf discolouration from their movements. That shit is actually true!

I actually had this conversation with a chemistry professor after that infamous Breaking Bad episode. If you can maintain the high concentration, a body can be dissolved, bones and all. But we are gooey and we dilute both basic and acidic solutions.

Stick with these fish birds. You can order them online from Ping’s Piranhakeet Emporium.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I use hydrochloric acid in a 50 gallon acrylic barrel.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by Beffer

Ah ha! You're secretly a profesional hitwoman!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Beffer

See above note about dilution. You're gunna need a bigger barrel
Lurker
0 likes
Anyone heard of Robert Pickton AKA The Pig Farmer Killer?

Yup. That's how he disposed of the bodies, until someone tripped on a femur. It wasn't humerus, it was indeed a femur.

He was reported to have murdered between 6-49 people. He was convicted of six, but confessed to forty-nine. Oddly enough, one of Canada's most popular weekly lotteries is called 6/49. A coincidence?

After this, I couldn't look at Piglet the same way again.
living dead girl
0 likes
Quote by Ping

Yup. That's how he disposed of the bodies, until someone tripped on a femur. It wasn't humerus, it was indeed a femur.

He was reported to have murdered between 6-49 people. He was convicted of six, but confessed to forty-nine. Oddly enough, one of Canada's most popular weekly lotteries is called 6/49. A coincidence?

I read a book on him...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm less concerned with the disposal method and more with the alibi. One always needs to think several steps ahead.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Internet Philosopher
0 likes
A day trip to the Arizona desert. A shovel and Poof. No one ever sees it again
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by Milik_the_Red

EXACTLY what I was gonna say (well, almost) - the Utah desert because it's closer. They've got a ton of BLM land and I know the country there pretty well. It's as desolate as the moon out there.
0 likes
Quote by Milik_the_Red

First cut off the hands and feet and head, bury them in all different places (after you burn off their prints) that way all the pieces wont be found.
Click below to see

Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by Ping

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That's the nice thing about Alaska...there's LOTS of room for the bodies! And once the wolves, bears, ravens and other scavengers get done with it, there isn't much left even if you do find it!
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Liz
If you were going to commit a murder, how would you dispose of the body to minimise the risk of being linked to it by forensic evidence?

You blow them up using over the counter untraceable materials.

I mean fuck, use traceable materials if you want, it doesn't matter since you're BLOWING THEM UP. There's nothing left after.

And really why wouldn't you use a Z instead of an S in minimise. Say it out loud. That's a fucking Z sound.
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
And really why wouldn't you use a Z instead of an S in minimise. Say it out loud. That's a fucking Z sound.

I use proper English.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Liz

I use proper English.

It's the wrong sound. Makes no sense. Language evolves though I suppose.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Liz

So good. Such a good movie. I’d forgotten about that scene. Nicely done!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Beffer

Why buy the barrels? You could just use the bathtub.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by scottob1234

Hydrofluoric acid eats through bathtubs. Didn't you watch Breaking Bad? :-)
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by scottob1234

Hydrofluoric acid eats through bathtubs. Didn't you watch Breaking Bad? :-)

Edit: I meant hydrofluoric acid in my first post, not hydrochloric acid.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Beffer
Hydrochloric acid eats through bathtubs. Didn't you watch Breaking Bad? :-)

Use cast iron, like a claw foot tub. It’ll go through fibreglass like nobody’s business.

Might be best to do a combo of dismemberment (6 queasy pieces), acid, and piggies. Oui. Oui. ?
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by Ping

Use cast iron, like a claw foot tub. It’ll go through fibreglass like nobody’s business.

Might be best to do a combo of dismemberment (6 queasy pieces), acid, and piggies. Oui. Oui. ?

Yeah?? I'd never take a bath in that tub again! lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Liz

I know you're asking for a friend right?