Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Had An idea for a story but not sure If it would be accepted alittle advise?

last reply
84 replies
5.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Kiera and everyone else. While I respect your desire to share your experiences about what happened to you, maybe lush isn't the best place for it. This is the type of website where you have a very high chance of reading something sexually deviant or insensitive that may offend if you are a survivor. There are more appropriate places for that kind of stuff... Like the actual project semi colon website. It just doesn't make sense to ask people on a site like this to always be mindful about what they say like if it were the project semi colon site. Sorry to sound insensitive but it is just not appropriate for a site like this. When you saw the title of this thread... what did you expect it was going to be about? Of course it was going to be about something that might be triggering to some. Why did you click on it anyway? It's like a sober alcoholic going into a bar and then claiming everyone is being insensitive for having drinks around him. Not the most appropriate place for an alcoholic to be to begin with.

Nicola as I understand it specifically asked Rachel to make that thread here and seen as she owns the site... I would beg to differ... You do not have to read the threads we post in for support.

I and others also have not said that.. she is trying to debate a subject that was way banned well before the semicolon thread was ever made.
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

BUT AS USUAL ASS BOY GETS TO SAY NONSENSE AND BE PARDONED BY HIS FUCKING LAWYERS!!!

*DISGUSTING!*

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite

good point

GOD LOVE YOU!

xx SF

He's a BULLYING MYSOGISTIC SHITHEAD!!!
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

Sometimes I don't even have to say a fucking word, do I???

xx SF

*FUCKING ASSWIPE!!!*

But I will...

(The TITLE of the thread inspired ME to come look, maybe even help...)

BUT AS USUAL ASS BOY GETS TO SAY NONSENSE AND BE PARDONED BY HIS FUCKING LAWYERS!!!

*DISGUSTING!*

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Adult Reply.

xx SF
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by kiera

Nicola as I understand it specifically asked Rachel to make that thread here and seen as she owns the site... I would beg to differ... You do not have to read the threads we post in for support.

I and others also have not said that.. she is trying to debate a subject that was way banned well before the semicolon thread was ever made.

yeah, but that's got it's own place, i get what jack says, let's keep that stuff there, where it belongs, and not all over the place, so it takes people by surprise smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by kiera

Yes I know kiera. I wasn't trying to single you out specifically. I am just saying that maybe the project semi colon stuff should just stay in that thread. With the nature of the site, triggering posts are bound to happen everyday. It just doesn't make sense to tell people about project semi colon in other places on the site as that isn't what lush is.
Lurker
0 likes
RIGHT! FUCK IT!

Quote by Magical_felix

Kiera and everyone else. While I respect your desire to share your experiences about what happened to you, maybe lush isn't the best place for it.

*WHAT MAKES THIS SITE SPECIAL IS THAT ANY OF US CAN TALK ABOUT ANYTHING ANYWHERE.*

This is the type of website where you have a very high chance of reading something sexually deviant or insensitive that may offend if you are a survivor.

*SINCE WE NEVER EVER TALK/WRITE ABOUT RAPE (generally!!!) I DON'T THINK THAT IS TRUE.*

There are more appropriate places for that kind of stuff... Like the actual project semi colon website. It just doesn't make sense to ask people on a site like this to always be mindful about what they say like if it were the project semi colon site. Sorry to sound insensitive but it is just not appropriate for a site like this. When you saw the title of this thread... what did you expect it was going to be about? Of course it was going to be about something that might be triggering to some. Why did you click on it anyway? It's like a sober alcoholic going into a bar and then claiming everyone is being insensitive for having drinks around him. Not the most appropriate place for an alcoholic to be to begin with.

FUCK OFF MAGICAL FELIX!

xx SF

#FUCK OFF MAGICAL FELIX!
Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

Sometimes I don't even have to say a fucking word, do I???

xx SF

*FUCKING ASSWIPE!!!*

But I will...

(The TITLE of the thread inspired ME to come look, maybe even help...)

*DISGUSTING!*

Shhh lovely.... Rachel is right... Do not get upset over this.

Jack is right as is Rachel in saying these things need to be kept to certain forums... but maybe also a little wrong too, as we DO try and tend to keep these posts about it all to certain forums... however, due to some posts made it was not done so because we cannot always not react when subjects like this are raised.

Please do not fight sweetness, Jack is right in his way not everyone on a sex website needs or wants to hear that...For my part I apologise.

I am sorry, Jack
The Duchess of Tart

Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Quote by sprite

yeah, but that's got it's own place, i get what jack says, let's keep that stuff there, where it belongs, and not all over the place, so it takes people by surprise smile

Completely agree, Rachel..I am trying to help and calm this down.
The Duchess of Tart

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by stephanie
RIGHT! FUCK IT!

FUCK OFF MAGICAL FELIX!

xx SF

#FUCK OFF MAGICAL FELIX!

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by kiera

Completely agree, Rachel..I am trying to help and calm this down.

*hugs* i know you are, and no worries, still love ya smile

Lurker
0 likes
*VOMITING!!!*

xx SF

You PUSSIES! (OVER AND OVER AGAIN HE DOES THIS SHIT AND YOU LET HIM!!!)

FOR SHAME ON YOU!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

*VOMITING!!!*

xx SF

You PUSSIES! (OVER AND OVER AGAIN HE DOES THIS SHIT AND YOU LET HIM!!!)

FOR SHAME ON YOU!

Steph? Dial it back before you cross a line you really don't want to cross, please. thank you.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Steph? Dial it back before you cross a line you really don't want to cross, please. thank you.

I've been CALLING THIS FOR MONTHS!!!

xx SF

You KEEP protecting your FRIEND who BULLIES WOMEN and spouts NONSENSE!
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by sprite

there's a couple of things that we are really hardcore on, here. Consent, incest and underage, as in no underage. pretty much everything else, everyone, including the mods, are pretty relaxed about. those three items, however, are hot points and not tolerated as far as sexual topics go. reason? legality and the fact that we like to create a classy and comfortable atmosphere for all our readers, make, female, gay, straight, bi, trans, queer, etc - everyone is welcome, and we treat everyone as well as their kinks and fetishes with respect. that's important, it's hardwired into the site.

truthfully, when someone comes along and seemingly questions those ideals and gives a little push back, they're going to be scrutinized and there are going to be people who step up and make sure that they, and anyone reading, understand that some things aren't tolerated.

a lot of the rules on writing have been fluid. we did away with allowing incest in erotic stories a couple years ago, some things have relaxed, but some things are set in stone and there is no room for a sense of humor when applied to them, simple as that.

welcome to Lush. i really do hope you keep writing, that you become part of the community, that you make friends, and that you enjoy yourself. it's a good place and we look after it passionately.

What I don't really get is that from the responses to Frisky_Faye it would seem that she's claiming that the rules are too strict when it comes to consent. But when I read her comments I'd say she's actually claiming they're not strict enough. In my mind she was not so much debating itself, but rather reluctance.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Quote by BiMale73

What I don't really get is that from the responses to Frisky_Faye it would seem that she's claiming that the rules are too strict when it comes to consent. But when I read her comments I'd say she's actually claiming they're not strict enough. In my mind she was not so much debating itself, but rather reluctance.

Be forced..You will know the difference...reluctance stories here do not bother me..
The Duchess of Tart

"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by kiera
Be forced..You will know the difference...reluctance stories here do not bother me..

I'm not talking about the difference. I'm talking about the converation in this thread itself (well, apart from the bickering between the regulars).

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by BiMale73

I'm not talking about the difference. I'm talking about the converation in this thread itself (well, apart from the bickering between the regulars).

Steph is on a crusade. Please don't belittle it by calling it bickering. Show him the respect he deserves.

Now apologize to him.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BiMale73

It's good to see that someone is paying attention.

There seems to be a few people on this thread that think that I've been discussing . As you can see, that simply is not the case. I once used, as an example, a person on trail facing allegations.

I was actually discussing the use of threats and blackmail in order to coerce a person to consenting to sex, and whether those methods would invalidate the consent. People didn't quite know how to react to that so instead they accused me of discussing . Which is apparently prohibited on the site, which, again, is simply not true. I've been threatened with account suspensions, rudeness, mudslinging and even had my intelligence questioned, all because I raised a point and expressed an opinion.

When I click on the reluctance section the other day, I saw this:

Stories about reluctance in sex are featured here. Subjects which are considered a little risque like blackmail, coercion and hard seduction, belong in this section. Typical reluctance erotica might involve a partner who is unwilling at first to take part in some form of sexual activity, however more often than not, there's a happy ending.

That suggests to me that anything goes with regards to blackmail and threats. It also suggests that the encounter doesn't even have to end well. It turns out that there's a lot more to the reluctance category tan meets the eye but that isn't stated anywhere on the site as far as I can see. A lady called Echelon informed me.
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
This thread is getting ridiculous.

The questions that were asked have been answered and I think the rules are clear. Any further queries regarding this topic can be addressed through the story moderating team.

Thank you.