Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What do you like to do after supper or dinner?

last reply
33 replies
3.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like to take a walk (with my dog) and walk through "Old Towne" looking at the older homes. Sometimes I can see how they are decorated from the street, which is always fun. I also like to "veg out" in front of the T.V.
If I have people over, we sometimes take a walk (depending who is over). Sometimes go out to a local bar for drinks. I don't always serve dessert (unless it's me) ... is that wrong? hahaha
Lurker
0 likes
I like to relax, watch TV, and get on the Internet.
Lurker
0 likes
I tend to get on the internet with the TV in the distance, surf around for a bit whilst stretched out on the sofa with my laptop upon my knee and occasionally have casual conversation with whomever is in the room at the time. I don't take walks because I prefer the ol' "stretch and veg". I'm a lazy bastard after food.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Lay around naked and drink bourbon on ice and smoke a very expensive cigar while listening to some boot kicking country music.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Piquet
Well, after putting my son to bed, I usually stand at the sink with my apron on and my legs apart, doing the dishes while my girl gives me a great blowjob; as thanks for saving her from doing the dishes.

Admittedly, I do break quite a few dishes but its an arrangement that works for both of us.

Wow, that was a fun visual.
Head Nurse
0 likes
My favorite thing to do after dinner is watch someone else wash dishes! smile
Cocolicious
0 likes
Depends on who's with me. If I'm alone, I prefer to sit on the balcony with my laptop with light jazz playing. If I'm with hubby, we like to clean the kitchen together, grab a drink and head to the couch for a veg out session...which leads to a make out session which leads to a... "having relations" (said in my mom from NORBIT voice) session.
Lurker
0 likes
I've always liked running back to my room to continue studying. If I'm feeling lazy, I read a novel instead.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
listenning to the day's downloads from itunes while reading somes stories here.
Trying to sound cool. Too much work left.
Lurker
0 likes
Just chill out and listin to some music or read a good book.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Depends on who Im with. If Im home alone or with my daughters, I sometimes go out for a walk with my dog or if its the summer, may go sit by the pool with a drink, maybe read the newspaper(yes, I like to physically read the paper, not read it online, LOL). If Im with friends, we may just sit, listen to music and talk. If with my GF, maybe cuddle on sofa and watch TV.

The season also has a lot to do with what I may do also.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Sit for an hour and a half to let my food digest. Then work on assignments while listening to awesome tunes.
AYRKAH92
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like to lay back and enjoy the nice meal i had and enjoy the fresh air
Lurker
0 likes
Well..... It's late right? You enjoyed the food I cooked......

I get up and tidy the plates and cutlery away. There's a dessert. I bring you yours as you sit on the settee. You ask me do I need help clearing up but I tell you it's fine.

I put the dishes in the dishwasher and I bring us fresh coffee and Grand Marnier in big glasses. I move to put a DVD on. (It's 'Brief Encounter' and you groan 'cos it's an old black and white movie....)

I sit behind you and cuddle you as the movie starts. We sip coffee and our liquers and I light a smoke from the little wooden box and we share it. You kick your shoes off. I play with your toes, absentmindedly.... We lean back...

We watch the film. My hands gently caress you. You ask me a question or two about the film. I answer as best I can. At one point, snuggling in, you reach under your woolen dress and take off your bra which you throw toward the end of the settee. Then, more comfortable, you snuggle in closer. I kiss the top of your head and hug you.

By the time the movie ends your eyes are closing.

"You're tired, Baby...." I say...

"I'm not THAT tired...." You murmer.

I take you to bed. Undressing quickly, I slip into bed and I watch in the darkness as you unzip the dress and take it off. I pull down the duvet. You're just in tights and knickers.

"Get in," I say.

"You want I should....." You offer.....

"No," I smile..... "I'll take the rest off..."

"Hmmmmmm....." You smile.

xx SF
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

Well..... It's late right? You enjoyed the food I cooked......

I get up and tidy the plates and cutlery away. There's a dessert. I bring you yours as you sit on the settee. You ask me do I need help clearing up but I tell you it's fine.

I put the dishes in the dishwasher and I bring us fresh coffee and Grand Marnier in big glasses. I move to put a DVD on. (It's 'Brief Encounter' and you groan 'cos it's an old black and white movie....)

I sit behind you and cuddle you as the movie starts. We sip coffee and our liquers and I light a smoke from the little wooden box and we share it. You kick your shoes off. I play with your toes, absentmindedly.... We lean back...

We watch the film. My hands gently caress you. You ask me a question or two about the film. I answer as best I can. At one point, snuggling in, you reach under your woolen dress and take off your bra which you throw toward the end of the settee. Then, more comfortable, you snuggle in closer. I kiss the top of your head and hug you.

By the time the movie ends your eyes are closing.

"You're tired, Baby...." I say...

"I'm not THAT tired...." You murmer.

I take you to bed. Undressing quickly, I slip into bed and I watch in the darkness as you unzip your skirt and take your top off. I pull down the duvet. You're just in tights and knickers.

"Get in," I say.

"You want I should....." You offer.....

"No," I smile..... "I'll take the rest off..."

"Hmmmmmm....." You smile.

xx SF

I'm in LOVE!!! I think I just came
Lurker
0 likes
I bath my little girls and put them to bed, read a story. Then I head either to my studio to finish working and go online or I watch some TV....or i go out to a friends house for lots of laughing, a bit of gossip and a few Gin and Tonics or white wine
Lurker
0 likes
Sitting in the garden at a fire and kiss someone...
Site administrator
0 likes
One or more of - Lush, TV, listen to music or have an orgasm.
0 likes
siting on a porch swing enjoying a wee glass of port
Lurker
0 likes
I like to sit around let my food digest while watching tv. Then I get on lush, read and talk to some amazing ppl smile Get naked, have a wonderful orgasm and fall asleep naked!!
Lurker
0 likes
I'll join lulu with a glass of port smile
Lurker
0 likes
play on lush
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
play with my dogs.
kisses, amy
Lurker
0 likes
Get comfortable and watch TV or read.
Lurker
0 likes
go for a run or a walk .then settle in a watch a movie or one of my favorite shows .chatting on lush also depends on my mood
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Walk my dog.
Go for a swim.
Have sex.
Enjoy a glass of wine.