0 likes
what are your thoughts on this?
Lurker
0 likes
Nude of coarse!
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
I'm a bit confused.

Do you mean people you chat to? Salad? Alchohol?

Confused. Sorry.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Lurker
0 likes
well dressed ofcourse
Lurker
0 likes
Well dressed... I love the suspense of not knowing what's inside the wrapping.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Elegant on the outside, total slut underneath. Love it !
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
begin well dressed, then take time to slowly undress, savoring each new sight
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by swollen
Elegant on the outside, total slut underneath. Love it !

The perfect combination!
Internet Sensation
0 likes
I think we might be talking cam chat here?

I'd say come as you are, naked or dressed. Leave as it feels best, preferably naked so I can look at that cute behind as you walk away..

The dressed upperbody and naked bottom, doesn't really do much for me, tilting the cam and "TaDa! Looksy here, this is a cock." *shakes head*
Lurker
0 likes
Well-dressed, naturally...I mean "Well-"
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
Mmm love a well dressed man...very sexy on the outside and completely ;) underneath
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Catnip
I think we might be talking cam chat here?

I'd say come as you are, naked or dressed. Leave as it feels best, preferably naked so I can look at that cute behind as you walk away..

The dressed upperbody and naked bottom, doesn't really do much for me, tilting the cam and "TaDa! Looksy here, this is a cock." *shakes head*

At burning man that is known as 'shirt cocking' and is frowned upon. Though I can't quite see why as wearing a shirt to keep the sun off the shoulders seems like quite a good idea in the desert.

Why do the people walk away from you when you cam Catnip?
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Haha, I think that in the dessert a full dress would do you good, don't want to burn little willy!

Why they walk away? Well usually they got a mess to take care of, or they got hungry or.. well other things. (Also I might not be on cam..)