How old do I look?

last reply
31 replies
3.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've had multiple people that I've met, whether on the train, on base, whatever, ask me how old I am, or somehow mention that I don't look old enough for the military. So I'm just gettin' some more opinions. Without looking at my profile (because that would be cheating), how old do you think I look? The general consensus says that I look like I'm in high school (17-19).

Thanks, and have a nice day
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
By the avatar photo, I have to agree with the general concensus.
you do look like you are in your late teens.

Kisses!

Steph
Site administrator
0 likes
Yep .. I agree with Steph .. 19 .. possibly 20.
Lurker
0 likes
18/19
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Its really hard to tell. Id guess somewhere between 20-25yo.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's interesting to see the uncertainty between the people who answer. Kinda fun, in a way smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd say you were 20. But I'd could better judge your age if I could see how you interacted with other people.
You could be 40 and still act like you're 5. How you look shouldn't over ride the way you carry yourself in public.
There's many guys here on Lush and in real life that act like they're randy teenagers... but reality sets in and the fact is they're facing 45 or 50.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
18 but w/o looking i would say 23
Constant Gardener
0 likes
I was routinely carded when buying booze, til I was about 24-25 yrs old. I missed being asked to show my ID for a few years afterwards.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In human or dog years? 100 is young for a tree.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
late teens to very early twenties.... I think
Lurker
0 likes
i'm 25 and i usually get 14-15, 12 once
Lurker
0 likes
12 no way maybe 16. Luv you
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by TheDevilsWeakness
I'd say you were 20. But I'd could better judge your age if I could see how you interacted with other people.
You could be 40 and still act like you're 5. How you look shouldn't over ride the way you carry yourself in public.
There's many guys here on Lush and in real life that act like they're randy teenagers... but reality sets in and the fact is they're facing 45 or 50.

Thats so not true !!!! lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn

Thats so not true !!!! lol

65 or 70, then?
Site administrator
0 likes
you are so horrible ....
Velvet-Voiced Titillator
0 likes
I'd say about 24-25
Lurker
0 likes
I would have said about 19yo.
Lurker
0 likes
I would guess 22 .. certainly not a teenage number in any case. (The eyes have it !).
Lurker
0 likes
Sorry .. I'm lost now ... are we supposed to be guessing just the age of the guy who originally posted the question, OR guessin everyone else's age also ???
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by nymphonatalia
Sorry .. I'm lost now ... are we supposed to be guessing just the age of the guy who originally posted the question, OR guessin everyone else's age also ???

They're still guessing my age. I'm surprised this thread has gone on as long as it has :P

Of course, now, I wanna upload a better picture, so I did. What y'all think?
Site administrator
0 likes
You will have to excuse Natalia ... she does sometimes get very confused ... its an age thing ... just grin and bear it please .. I have too !! lol

Well I cant remember the last picture but thats good .. nice smile .. um not too sure about the hat though .. and is that the flying spaceman from Toy Story on the t-shirt
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The other picture I had up is in my gallery. And the hat is just something I like :P and the shirt is based on the cover of Halo Combat Evolved, a video game released back in 2001.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn
You will have to excuse Natalia ... she does sometimes get very confused ... its an age thing ... just grin and bear it please .. I have too !! lol

LOL dude .. some folk are puttin' the age they reckon they look THEMSELVES on here ... wassat all about ? Makes for confusion, to a perfectionist like me !

Nat

PS Want me lacy panties back, for that comment about 'age thing' lol
Lurker
0 likes
Avalon

You look about the same as I thought b4 in the new foto, although u look less menacing in the new one and much happier lol .. so 22 I say.

Ciao
Nat x
Lurker
0 likes
18-22 is what I'd give you.

I've been told 2 months ago that I looked 15.(when I'm actually 23) but it is kind of fun. (Except when you ask for a drink and have to show your ID card)
Site administrator
0 likes
Natty said:

LOL dude .. some folk are puttin' the age they reckon they look THEMSELVES on here ... wassat all about ? Makes for confusion, to a perfectionist like me !

Nat

PS Want me lacy panties back, for that comment about 'age thing' lol

You can have the panties back by all means but they are rather dirtier and now wetter than they were when I first received them in the cyber post.

Alternatively I have a pack of 3 panties (Mens traditional Y fronts .. size Large) that I dont need in white ... will these suffice ?? I do firmly believe you would look damn sexy in those and would drive the men wild !!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by nymphonatalia
Avalon

You look about the same as I thought b4 in the new foto, although u look less menacing in the new one and much happier lol .. so 22 I say.

Ciao
Nat x

Thanks smile I'm glad that my new picture is better. Honestly, I took that first one whilst at my laptop, but the second I figured I'd give half a shot :)