35 replies
3.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
(sigh....)

Does this sound familiar to you?

"Hi my name is Mister Sexy. I am a horny, six-foot, 200 pound, body-built stud with a gigantic cock, and i luv wimemz. I luv hot sex, and anal and all kinds of kinky stuff, too. Can we chat soon? Talk to me baby on Sexystud at yahoo.com"

I am starting to get a guilt complex when I push that "reject" button without even replying, because I always feel awful when I think, 'I don't believe we are going to get along whatsoever', and I haven't even given him the benefit of the doubt.

I know the solution is to put on my profile:
"I don't exchange pictures, or chat, or even what to look at your wimpy cock! Get the fuck off my profile before I call the police!"

But that does seem rather drastic. Any suggests for a very polite way to say "fuck off"? I do dislike hurting other peoples' feelings.
Si vos postulo me, sed non vis me, oportet me manere.
Sed si vis me, sed non vos postulo me, oportet me abire.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
You can simply say you're not interested. How I respond correlates directly with how I'm approached. I don't accept requests from people I've never interacted with on here. So that's usually what I say. I reject the blind requests that include no message...unless someone that I've gotten to know says beforehand "Hey, I'm gonna add you!" because I see it coming. If the person is polite but I don't know them, I just explain how I go about accepting requests. If the person is a stranger with no message included with the request, I reject without a response.

When I first joined, I just blindly accepted requests, and every time I logged in I was bombarded with black boxes and pokes and everything else, and that's no fun. It's hard turning people down, but it's necessary...and it becomes easier with time.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by PhareDuFour
(sigh....)

"Hi my name is Mister Sexy. I am a horny, six-foot, 200 pound, body-built stud with a gigantic cock, and i luv wimemz. I luv hot sex, and anal and all kinds of kinky stuff, too. Can we chat soon? Talk to me baby on Sexystud at yahoo.com"

I am starting to get a guilt complex when I push that "reject" button without even replying, because I always feel awful when I think, 'I don't believe we are going to get along whatsoever', and I haven't even given him the benefit of the doubt.

"I don't exchange pictures, or chat, or even what to look at your wimpy cock! Get the fuck off my profile before I call the police!"

But that does seem rather drastic. Any suggests for a very polite way to say "fuck off"? I do dislike hurting other peoples' feelings.

This wont really stop the requests. In my profile I have stated that I do not friend people I havent had previous contact with but that hasnt stopped the unsolicited requests for friends, cyper, pic exchange, web cam sex, phone sex, actual IRL meets, etc. Some people just wont respect your requests no matter how politely you ask or if you threaten them.

It is very easy a totally douche bag bad ass wanna be when you are anonomously behind a keyboard!!!
Lurker
0 likes
I agree with both of the above statements. It's important to be polite (I think), but if they're rude or ignore what you've said on your profile, then it's okay to either delete without a response, or give them a piece of your mind if they've been to egregious. Just don't go overboard.
Lurker
0 likes
I know this might sound as paradox but, when I joined in, I was fussy about my friends list..evenutally got tired of politely declining all those requests and begun to accept everyone. Now, back when I was fussy about it, I had all those really annoying black boxes, pokes, chat requests.. and now when I accept every one, only my friends are poking me, sending me bb.. MAybe it could be that I am sending bad vibe and I am not really likeable... or maybe people just want to be part of something and to reach that securety is to be on someones friend list?
Lurker
0 likes
Rejecting is good until your gf tells you she met the same guy and all he said is true. lol However, caution is always important
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I stay invisible 100% of the time and I only respond to BB's from people I know.
Since I don't show up online, I don't get the random solicitations.
But in terms of turning people down, if you're getting a canned message to start with, I wouldn't put much thought behind just not replying at all or being pretty generic with your "not interested" reply.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
I stay invisible 100% of the time and I only respond to BB's from people I know.
Since I don't show up online, I don't get the random solicitations.
But in terms of turning people down, if you're getting a canned message to start with, I wouldn't put much thought behind just not replying at all or being pretty generic with your "not interested" reply.

This is surprising to hear. I stay invisible 99% of the time but I still get them, especially when I am a featured member (still not really sure what that means). I usually just ignore them unless he/she is very persistent or very rude and disrespectful.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

This is surprising to hear. I stay invisible 99% of the time but I still get them, especially when I am a featured member (still not really sure what that means). I usually just ignore them unless he/she is very persistent or very rude and disrespectful.

Nobody loves me anymore.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

Nobody loves me anymore.

i do smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

Nobody loves me anymore.

giggle, not really! They just know not to mess up with Alpha, if they have nothing on their plate..I believe all is good, Doll ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by PhareDuFour
(sigh....)

That's horrible, Creeps like this gives guys like me a bad rep You should have told him to learn proper grammar and spelling first asshole!!!!!! ( no i'm not perfect) BuT WOW, sorry to hear that this happens to you ladies all the time or a lot of the time.

Anyway PhareDuFour, what i got you got to get it put it in you, what i got you got to get it put it in you No dont stop continue! / joking
have a great day now luv.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

Nobody loves me anymore.

Sorry DD... It's my fault.
Everyone asked me who the other girl was in the picture.
I used to post this to all the lovely friend requests and black boxes I used to get asking for a bikini picture of me.
But it seems it might've backfired on you. I figured as one of my fellow Canadians it would make it more plausible.

Maybe I should start saying it's She or CurlyGirly?
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by TheDevilsWeakness

I used to post this to all the lovely friend requests and black boxes I used to get asking for a bikini picture of me.
But it seems it might've backfired on you. I figured as one of my fellow Canadians it would make it more plausible.

Dang! Hot truck.

We should do an experiment and change to really ugly avatars for a week and see if everyone gets the same level of attention.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

Nobody loves me anymore.

HAHA! I Do, but Im a push over for a sexy girl with brains and body!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

Dang! Hot truck.

Hey, There is a truck under there!
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Oh, and thanks for the love, Ladies! smile xo
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just send Him A massage saying "Hi I'm a little hesitant when it comes to talking to strangers, and I'm not really looking for anything right now sorry" Something along those lines.
Lurker
0 likes

Everytime they ask me to see my real profile pic, I have one ready, so, thank you that would save me so much fuss with it!

...but, I am always polite and ask: 'u hungry? shall I sit on ur face?'

CurlyFries
0 likes

C'mon everyone knows that Midwestern girls are never that big!! Goodness, my compression stockings don't seem to be doing the trick these days. I seem to have quite the FUPA as well.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

Dang! Hot truck.

We should do an experiment and change to really ugly avatars for a week and see if everyone gets the same level of attention.

I actually like this idea a lot. I love experiments. Let's do it!

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012

I actually like this idea a lot. I love experiments. Let's do it!

me first!!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
Quote by sprite

me first!!

Haha nice avatar!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

me first!!

Damn sprite. You have pretty eyes!
Lurker
0 likes
i am withh you ladies!
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by She
i am withh you ladies!

done!

Lurker
0 likes
PhareDuFour, if you have plainly put in your profile that you do not want to (fill in the blank here) and the other party doesn't read it or heed it, then you are under no obligation to respond, be nice, or anything else. Simply delete - it isn't your fault that the person is ignorant, stupid, or an ass!

You gave them fair warning - like the sign on my front door - "If you can read this you're within range!"

Sorry if I sound a little harsh, but really people...do the research!
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
This thread is why I won't post my pictures publicly.

Just sayin'.

Glad you're all having fun, though.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012

done!

I felt bad, so I changed it back.